B & B Automotive Services

Review for B & B Automotive Services
Steven M. on 06/15/2015
"EngineEngine cutting out with check engine light appearing"
My vehicle hadn't run properly since last November when I had it (supposedly) tuned up at a dealership. I had at that time ordered a new wiring harness. When I took it to B and B, they discovered that the adapter on the number one plug had not been seated properly and the adapter along with the spark plug was damaged. They replaced both and my vehicle runs great. I had told them when I brought the vehicle in that I suspected that an injector might be damaged. They checked the injector and assured me that it was fine. They also checked for a water leak I complained about and discovered it was not the AC unit as I had imagined but a leaky seal around the rear window. The vehicle was only there a short time yet when I picked it up they had even cleaned it for me. Great job and great service and the charges were very reasonable. The service and expertise at B and B are great.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota