B & B Automotive Services

Review for B & B Automotive Services
Steven M. on 10/24/2015
"Vehicle intermitently cutting out"
In September of 2015 my vehicle began to "cut out " again especially when climbing hills; I had had my 1998 Toyota tuned up last November 9th, 2014 at the local dealership and had ordered a new wiring harness at that time. Since then my vehicle would "cut out" from time to time and it had never run as it should Instead of being "tuned up" it had been "de-tuned" . The dealership would not stand behind its work even after I contacted the National Dodge headquarters and filed a complaint. Earlier B and B had checked my vehicle for a similar complaint and had discovered that the number 1 plug wire was defective. After it was replaced (in June 2015), my vehicle ran great until September when the problem reoccurred. Autozone did a (free) engine scan for me and determined the problem was the number four injector. As I left Auto zone, suddenly the check engine light went out and my vehicle continued to run smooth. Then on Oct 21, 2015 as I started to the post office, the problem reoccurred I took it to B and B. and told them about the previous occurrence, that self corrected with the number 4 injector. They not only ran their own analysis to locate the problem, they discovered that my wiring harness was completely worn out and the conductors were breaking down. They called me and gave me an estimate for the total repair which was reasonable; I had also ordered a filter and oil change with Castrol. My vehicle was ready six hours after I dropped it off. The work areas outside and inside of my vehicle were clean and my vehicle hasn't run this well in over a year. It runs great. B and B as usual did a great job. They're honest, reliable, friendly, clean, accommodating and professional. I highly recommend them. I would vote them the best, most honest, and most reliable automotive services dealership in the Brazos Valley.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota