B & B Automotive Services

Review for B & B Automotive Services
Steve M. on 03/31/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"OIL CHANGE WITH A COURTESY SERVICE CHECK: "
: On January 19, 2016, I dropped my truck off at a body shop expecting it to be out within a week; contingencies developed, I moved it to a different body shop and it ended up being two months before my truck was ready. Everything looked great but unexpectedly my truck wouldn't maintain an idle. On March 23, 2016, I took it to B and B for an oil and filter change and to have the idle problem resolved. The vehicle had set so long the battery had discharged. B and B accomplished my o/c request, recharged the battery, re coded the computer so the vehicle relearned the idle and my truck runs perfectly. In addition, they provided a courtesy check of my vehicle along with recommendations to resolve pending maintenance issues that will have to be resolved. This allows me, as it would another customer to schedule their maintenance requirements and work this into (my) budget. The service was friendly, immediate and excellent and my vehicle was ready the next day and at a very reasonable rate. I recommend B and B and nominate them and their service personnel for "The Best, not only in Bryan/College Station, but throughout the Brazos Valley"! They do great work and render excellent services.
Service Date: 03/24/2016