Review for Bachman Auto LLC
Kat P. on 03/05/2013
Kat said she really loves this business, but she does not care for Candy because she is a very rude woman. She said Candy told her she could not change the date that she pays the payments for the repairs. She asked Kimberly about it and Kimberly told her that she could. She said her experience at this business was awesome, except for the attitude she got from Candy. Kimberly always works with her. Kimberly is a sweetheart and this business is very lucky to have her working here. She said she hopes that after she pays off her loans that she can buy a vehicle from this business if she needs.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Category: Service
Service Date: 01/25/2013
Review Created: 03/05/2013
THE BACHMAN A. at Bachman Auto LLC responded on 03/21/2013
Kat, This is Cliff from Bachman Auto. I noticed that you gave a review for our business, I am a bit confused because we don't have anyone that works here by those names.There is only Charlie and I. So I was wondering if you gave the wrong review for our company. If you wouldn't mind giving another one that would be great. Or you can contact me and we can go from there. Thanks Cliff Penick - Manager 303-423-8993