Review for Bachman Auto LLC
Brian A. on 11/05/2014
"Disappointed"
I have used Bachman for years. They have always done good work until recently. The last several time I have had to take the vehicle back because the work wa not done properly. The most recent time, I had asked for them to call me with an estimate before starting work. They did not, they just called me to tell me the vehicle was ready to pick up and what the cost was. The problem was if I had known the cost I would not have authorized the work. Also, the vehicle still has the same problem they were supposed to fix. So I will take it back again.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 11/03/2014
Review Created: 11/05/2014 06:35 AM
THE BACHMAN A. at Bachman Auto LLC responded on 11/25/2014

Brian,
As we discussed when you brought the vehicle back in that there was  a big mis-communication between us.  We are very sorry for that, we strive to provide the best service for everyone.  When you brought the vehicle back in we determined the initial complaint and proceeded to diagnosis that problem.  We have worked with you on this problem and it is all fixed now with your approval.  I hope you feel that we acted in a good manner to fix the problem and you feel confident with our business again.  If you feel that we have worked to your expectations would you please re-score our business so it may show how we responded to the problem.