Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod

Overall Rating 4.54545/5Overall Rating 4.54545/5Overall Rating 4.54545/5Overall Rating 4.54545/5rating 4.54545
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091
Cheryl P. on 09/21/2017
"Prompt courteous service"
I have always been completely satisfied with the service. They do not try and over sell service that is not needed.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 09/21/2017 03:57 PM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/21/2017

Hello Cheryl,
     Thank you very much for this kind review of our service team and your business.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thanks again!

Patrick N. on 09/21/2017
"outstanding"
unexcelled
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 03:50 PM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/21/2017

Hello Patrick,
     Thank you very much for this review of our service team and your kind comment. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thanksagain!

Michael F. on 09/20/2017
"Good people "
Good job, nice people
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 04:04 PM

Hello Michael,
    Thank you very much for this review of our service team and your business. We appreciate the kind comments.  Thanks again.

Kathy P. on 09/20/2017
"replaced hood latch"
got in and got out in the allotted time.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/20/2017 03:56 PM

Hello Kathy,
    Thank you very much for this review of our service team and.  We appreciate the opportunity to service your Santa Fe and any time your local if you need anything feel free to ask..  Thanks again!

Herbert K. on 09/20/2017
"Service"
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/20/2017 06:57 AM
Jason R. at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/20/2017

Hello Herbert,
   Thank you very much for this review of our service team. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to service your Sonata. Thanks again!

Marshall D. on 09/20/2017
"They do as you ask"
They took care of every request I made, even those that were settings I made in error not anything actually wrong with the car
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 04:03 AM

Hello Marshall,
    Thank you very much for this review of our service team and your kind comments.  I'm glad we were able to assist you with your service.  Thanks again!

Breten B. on 09/19/2017
"dropped in and got what I needed done"
I dropped in for an oil change and then added a different service, they were happy to do it and I got it all done in one fell swoop
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/19/2017 02:04 PM
Jason R. at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/19/2017

Hello Breten,
     Thank you very much for reviewing our service team. We greatly appreicate your kind comment and hope to see you again for another visit. Thanks again.

Raymond B. on 09/18/2017
"Taken on time and work performed quickly"
I appreciated the fact that when I arrived for my appointment I was expected and the "team" was ready. It was my first oil change since purchasing our 2017 Santa Fe which we love by the way. The service was performed without charge and also a recall was taken care of at the same time. In and out in 1 hour. Perfect!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 05:35 PM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/18/2017

Hello Raymond,
     Thank you very much for this review of our service team and kind comment. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit. Thanks again!

Mark F. ReScore Review on 09/24/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Corrective Action on Initial Poor Manufacturer Recall Service"
Upon the registering of my initial service work complaint, Balise Service Manager, Jason Robertson contacted me and made the effort to provide whatever follow up service was necessary to correct the complaint. They did a great job addressing the issue and I would gladly return to Balise for service in the future.
Review Created: 09/17/2017 08:45 AM

"Poor Quality of Manufacturer Recall Service"
Balise Hyundai has done consistently POOR quality in performing manufacturer recall service work. My 2014 Sante Fe was serviced for an engine valve inspection and associated oil change on . My car now is leaking oil on my driveway when it had no issues prior to the recall service. This is the second recall service problem with Balise. 18 months ago, My 2007 Sante Fe was fine prior to recall service on the valve cover gasket. Post service, the car leaked oil and was not properly repaired even after a return visit to Balise. Had to take the car to an independent repair shop to have the oil leakage and associated alternator damage repaired.
Review Created: 09/17/2017 08:45 AM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/17/2017

Hello Mark,
    Thank you for completing this review of our service team.  I did not know there was any kind of an issue with either vehicle.  I would like to be notified of any issues of this manner so that corrective actions can be taken.  Please give me a call this week so I can have this issue resolved.  Thanks again.

DINO C. on 09/16/2017
"Excellent service"
I would not hesitate to shop at Balise Hyundai of Cap Cod again.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 07:23 PM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/17/2017

Hello Dino,
     Thank you very much for this kind review of our service team and comments.  We appreciate you taking your Santa Fe in to us for service and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thanks again!

Scott M. on 09/15/2017
"Good staff at service desk"
Friendly and efficient staff. See comment from previous page.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:23 AM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/15/2017

Hello Scott,
     Thank you very much for this review of our service team and your comment. We are in process of adding multiple staff members. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thanks again.

Verified Customer on 09/14/2017
"Recall on car"
Had a recall they took care of it within 45 mins
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 10:55 AM
Jason R. at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/14/2017

Hello Cathy,
    Thank you very much for completing this review of our service team. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to service your Santa Fe. Thanks again!

Lynne M. on 09/13/2017
"Great repair service"
Service center was great. They did a great job fixing the 3 recalls. Bought my car there. Paid the asking price. Only asked for 2 keys. Got only one. Called the manager. It's been almost a year and he still hasn't returned my call. Will go elsewhere to buy my next car. Love the car. (Sonata) Runs great, easy to drive. Has been awesome. Would definitely recommend the car. Just make sure you get 2 keys before you leave.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/13/2017 11:27 AM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/13/2017

Hello Lynne,
    Thank you very much for this review of our service team and your comments.  I would like to get some further information from you about this. Please call me (not today as I'm not in the office) asap so I can get some details.  Thanks again.

D. on 09/13/2017
"FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL TIMELY"
FRIENDLY STAFF//AWESOME SHUTTLE SERVICE.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 09:51 AM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/13/2017

Hello,
     Thank you very much for this review of our service team and the opportunity to service your Santa Fe.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thanks again!

Una W. on 09/11/2017
"Very Happy Balise Customer "
What makes Balise great is the integrity of the staff and their commitment to their customers
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 09/11/2017 04:41 PM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/11/2017

Hello Una,
     Thank you very much for this review of our team and especially the kind things said about our salesman Jimny. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your Accent. Thanks again!

Leslie P. on 09/09/2017
"Fair"
The service provided was fine the other recommendations were over what needed to be done. Had it taken care of elsewhere. Glad I believe in a 2nd opinion
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 09/09/2017 06:13 AM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/09/2017

Hello Leslie,
     Thank you very much for this review of our service team and your business.  I would like to get some more informat8from you about your service. If you could please contact me Monday - Friday at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Susan F. on 09/08/2017
"Friendly"
I have never had a bad experience here
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 09/08/2017 03:16 PM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/08/2017

Hello Susan,
     Thank you very much for this kind review of our service team. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your Sonata.  Thanks again.

Derry F. on 09/08/2017
"New alternater"
Done well
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 04:20 AM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/08/2017

Hello Derry,
      Thank you very much for this review of our service team and the opportunity to service your Veracruz. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service visit.  Thanks again!

Verified Customer on 09/07/2017
"FRIENDLY STAFF"
NICE PLACE
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 01:04 PM
Jason R. at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/07/2017

Hello,
     Thank you very much for this kind review of our service team and our facility. We greatly appreicate the opportunity to service your vehicle and hope to see you for your next maintenance visit. Thanks again!

Patricia W. on 09/06/2017
"Best accommodations available thank you totally pleased "
Such an easy transition
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:26 PM
Jason R., Service Manager at Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/07/2017

Hello Patricia,
    Thank you very much for this review of our service team and your very kind comments.  We appreciate your continued business with us. Thanks again!