Ballard Collision CARSTAR

Review for Ballard Collision CARSTAR
Karren S. on 04/04/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Waste of time."
My first "1 Star" rating. Well deserved I'd say.

Time is valuable. Mine, yours, every ones time means something to them. When its wasted all I want to do is scream.
I was in an accident and decided to go to this auto shop because the paying insurance company recommended it. It is close to my work and therefor should have been a cinch to get my repairs done.

I brought my car in last friday for an estimate. Scheduled to drop it off Monday morning and pick it up after hours tuesday as I have class and couldn't make it before 5pm. I was assured that my car would be in their lot and i could drop off my rental and take mine. No one called me to say there had been a change of plans. So I drove from the Eastside, all the way to Ballard after my night class to come get a car that WAS NOT THERE! I called and left an irritated message thinking someone had forgotten to put my car out in the lot to be picked up.
This morning, I showed up before their doors were open to wait for them. When I finally got to talk to someone, I asked if my car was finished. No it was not. We can have it done by EOD... No dice. I told them I wanted my car right now. Right now.... I get it... ZERO work had been done to it, despite what I had JUST BEEN told "one of the parts is being painted". That was a lie. The time frame was a lie. I suggest that you NOT go to an auto repair shop that LIES to you.
Service Date: 04/03/2012