Barney's Auto Service

Review for Barney's Auto Service
David O. on 12/26/2015
"Above and beyond..."
I discovered Barney through a family member who highly recommended him. Upon my initial phone call, the lady on the other end was professional and knowledgeable. She had someone pick up my vehicle for me.

Barney and his staff members were nothing shy of courteous during each and every visit. The quality of concern and education provided for all of my questions proved to me that they're not only there to do a job, but to help get people back in their vehicles and to ensure their customers understand the required maintenance and repairs required.

Aside from the fact that I received my vehicle days before the predicted completion date, but Barney went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the service. I have never received such customer care.

I highly recommend anyone in need of vehicle help going to Barney's. I don't see myself going anywhere else even for an oil change.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300