Barry Sanders Super Center

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Todd C. on 08/19/2017
"Great"
Great service thanks for making it great!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 06:50 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 08/21/2017

Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. I also appreciate your kind words. We work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied with their service.

Thank you again, and I look forward to seeing you next time.

Bob G. on 08/15/2017
"Good, Friendly Service"
As always, the service department at Barry Sanders Hyundai did an excellent job.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:34 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star review Bob. I always enjoy seeing you when you come in. Its always nice to get these good reviews with the kind words. You and your wife are the best!!!

See you soon.

Jonathon P. on 08/12/2017
"Service"
Service was great!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 11:58 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very happy to hear our service department met your expectations. I apologize you were not satisfied with your sales experience and only receiving 1 key. I recommend you contact Rick Crawford our General Manager. He would be the right guy to address your key concern.

This survey was based solely on your service experience and these are very important to the service writer who helps you. If there is anything I can do please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thanks again and we will see you on your next visit.

Roscoe N. on 08/10/2017
"?"
?
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 07:55 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 08/11/2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. I appreciate you doing this for us again. I'm sorry I didn't see you while you were here.

Thank you for your business and we will see you visit.

Edward H. on 08/10/2017
"My review"
I have always received great service. You do all my service needs
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 12:36 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 08/10/2017

It is always nice to hear that our team did well. Thank you so much for completing this survey for us. These means a lot to us a dealership, and the individual advisor that helps our customers.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

William L. on 07/24/2017
"Routine maintenence "
Good job
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 03:42 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for another great review. I always enjoy visiting with you when you come in. I'm sorry I missed you on this visit.

I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Verified Customer on 07/24/2017
"Overall friendly, good service"
Service people are friendly and service was done timely.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 06:23 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review. I really appreciate that and your kind words.

I apologize for the phone issue. We changed systems and they are working through the bugs. We have also hired a company to pick it up if it rings more than 7 times. Hopefully we have this fixed before your next visit.

Thank you again! See you next visit.

Cecilia B. on 07/14/2017
"Excellent Service Department"
-The service department was and has always been exceptional. **Bryan** took very good care of me and made the time to patiently answer all of my questions. He also kindly answered my texts when I had questions after I left the shop.
-Other persons were also very kind and make sure I was taken care of. I wish I should remember the name of your cashier. She deserves kudos too.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 10:52 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you so much for the kind words about Brian and the other employees that made your visit pleasant. Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

I apologize for the inappropriate language you witnessed. I have already addressed this with the sales manager and made it clear that we can't have this happen. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. It's always good to hear things we miss because we live it daily.

Thank you, and we will see you next visit.

DENISE R. on 07/01/2017
"Great job!"
We don't go anywhere else
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 05:56 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 07/01/2017

Thank you very much for such a positive review. I love hearing we are your only service provider. It is always nice to hear we our providing our customers with great service. I really appreciate the kind word.

Have a great 4th of July and we will see you next time!

Tim B. on 06/30/2017
"Service"
Good
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 12:30 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/30/2017

Thank you very much for the survey. I appreciate you taking your time to complete this. These are very important to us and it help learn if we have any issues that need to be addressed.

Thanks again,

Teresa K. on 06/28/2017
"They do everything to make it a pleasant experience."
Most definitely
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 03:43 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/28/2017

Thanks for taking to the time to complete this survey for us. The guys really like to know when they hit the mark. Thanks for the kind words and the great review.

Thanks again, and we will see you on your next visit.

Verified Customer on 06/27/2017
"Staff very friendly and knowledgeable."
Excellent service by the Service Department.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 03:02 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star review. Customer service is our Number 1 priority. It is always good to know that we took care of our customers.

Thank you very much and I will see you on your next visit!

John R. on 06/20/2017
"Go to a tire shop, not dealership"
Was not correctly repaired, could not be correct the mistake
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 05:59 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/22/2017

I apologize for your trouble. I know depending on the size of the puncture or location sometimes the repairs will not always work.

Thanks for letting us know.

Katelyn B. on 06/09/2017
"Great service"
Awesome
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 09:31 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you very much for this great survey. We really do appreciate your business, and I am happy you were treated well and was satisfied with our prices.

These surveys are very important to us, so thank you again!

See you next time!

Verified Customer on 06/09/2017
"Great Service!"
We were very happy with the service provided by Barry Sanders Super Center. They got us in and out quickly and performed great service on our car!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/06/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017 05:27 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you very much for the kind words and great survey. We try our best to get everyone in and out in a timely manner and treat them the way they deserve. These surveys mean a lot to us, so I will be sure to pass it on to the team.

Thank you again, and we will see you next time.

Stephen S. on 06/06/2017
"Cooperation"
So helpful coordinating with auto-glass repair company.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 02:07 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/08/2017

Thank you very much for the great review. You are always a pleasure to deal with. I appreciate your business very much. I will see you on your next visit.

Thanks again,

Courtney V. on 06/02/2017
"Great place for service price, genuine employees, and quickness "
Service was quick amd inexpensive!! Also, guy who I talked to was so nice and genuine! I didn't feel like he just wanted my money! Wish I could remember his name... Unfortunately, I will most likely not be able to get service here again because I moved to Lubbock this past Friday. I wish I could!! Hopefully the hyundai dealership here is just as wonderful, helpful, and inexpensive.
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 06:12 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 06/03/2017

Thank you so much for such a great review. Customer service is our number 1 priority, and it nice to hear we hit the mark. I hate that you're moving out of state, but if you ever up here and need anything let us know.

Thank you again!

Brenda R. on 05/30/2017
"Service was good but the constant e-mails, calls and texts......"
The people are really nice and the service is good but they seriously need to rethink their communications
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017 11:59 AM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 05/30/2017

I apologize for the nagging calls. I have not dealt with this concern before, but I will be bringing this up to my vendor.

I do appreciate the 4 star review though. The guys on the drive cannot control this, so thank you very much. Maybe I can get this fixed and get you to come back and see us.

Robert L. on 05/12/2017
"Everyone very professional. "
Ended up purchasing a Chrysler Pacifica and trading in our Sonata after it had been serviced. Salesman,Moustapha Sanogo, Sales Mgr. Rick Crawford and Mike White in Finance were all fantastic!! Thanks Mr. Sanogo for taking the time to show us how everything works. Great experience. Will definitely receive Barry Sanders Supercenter to family and friends. THANKS
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 04:00 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 05/15/2017

Thank you very much for the great review. I will be sure to let the guys know how satisfied you were. Customer service is our number 1 priority!

Robert M. on 05/09/2017
"Oil Change & tire rotation"
Timely service. Friendly people.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 06:02 PM
Todd C. at Barry Sanders Super Center responded on 05/11/2017

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. Customer service is our number 1 goal. We work very hard to accomodate our customers schedule.