Bartlett Automotive

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

Laura K. on 09/08/2011
"Auto Repair"
I have brought my cars to Bartlett Automotive on several occasions and they are extremely honest and fair. They also have reasonable prices. I would not even consider another automotive repair shop.
Service Date: 08/27/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 03:15 PM
Patrick H. on 08/25/2011
"Nice Guys but......"
I brought both my Mustang Cobra and my Mazda Miata to them for various reasons. It took a couple attempts and hundreds of dollars to fix things that didn't fix the issues I went in for. They gave me some weird smokescreen reason why they couldn't fix the Mazda after I spent 700.00 fixing whatever they thought was the problem...guess what...it didnt fix it. I had my brakes done for the Cobra and went to drive it home and it was worse than when I brought it, went right back and waited until 10PM only to be told that they couldn't fix it that night, they had already had it over the weekend....for brakes!? I was still having issues with the brakes even after they said they fixed it. I ended up taking both cars to Royal Coach in Bartlett and they fixed both cars properly and both are working fine now. What these guys said was wrong with the Mazda and wanted to charge me 400.00 more dollars to fix was not the issue after all. Like I said in the title...super nice guys, Honest....I'm not so sure, good at what they do?...better go elsewhere I think. I recommend Royal Coach, Talk to Chuck! They are awesome in my opinion.
Service Date: 08/08/2011