William P. on 09/14/2017
"Light up my world"
Had to get new lights installed all around my truck. Ed Baxter got all the old lights out and new ones in and everything working in less than a day! Nothing is ever simple and there are always things that come up when completing a project like this ... and Ed overcame each issue and resolved everything in an efficient way. Can't say enough about the quality of work done at Baxter Automotive. My truck now has light at night!
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 07:00 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Not only does your truck light up; but, it looks AWESOME !  We just love it when your truck comes in, it gets so many compliments and makes me want one too!  We really like how you titled this review.....you are always so clever ! Love, Patricia & Ed

William P. on 08/10/2017
"OUTSTANDING - AS USUAL"
They got me in, and out quickly and efficiently! Which is normal for Baxter Automotive! Can't say enough about how good their service and expertise is!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 02:17 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/10/2017

You are so good to us Bill ! Thank You !! Thanks for being so wonderful too !!!

William P. on 08/02/2017
"Super Mech!"
Once again Ed and Patricia Baxter have taken care of me and my vehicles in a manner not found anywhere else. I was traveling in WY - way back in the wilderness when my truck has a problem. Got the truck back to Colo Springs and to Baxter Auto where Ed fixed it! Can't express in words how good Ed Baxter is ... he doesn't guess - he analyzes, tests and determines what the issue is, then fixes it! Service, pricing, quality are all there at Baxter Automotive!
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 08:38 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/02/2017

Super Service for Super Bill !  Wow, we just loved your review & thank you so much for taking the time to say such nice things !! I had to pull Ed away right way to read it !!!  What a smile it brought to his face.  I am 100% sure you made his day.  Thanks so much, for everything !  Now, back to being "Super."

Joachim P. on 08/01/2017
"Patricia and Ed are great"
Great service like always
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 06:43 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/01/2017

Well, Thank You !  It's always our pleasure !  And, thank you for the special treats !!!

Don H. on 07/10/2017
"Best in the Springs"
Best people, providing the best service, for the best price.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 08:00 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/11/2017

The best for the best !  You are simply the best !! Thank You !!!

William P. on 06/16/2017
"Back on the road again!"
Ed and Patricia once again got my trusty 'Taco' in, serviced and 'back on the road again' all within a day! Once again providing superior service and superior mechanical expertise!
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 06:45 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 06/16/2017

And, just in time for a fun filled summer !!!  As always Bill, it was our pleasure; but, I have to say this visit was just about seeing you & catching-up !!  Can't wait to hear the stories from this summer's adventures !!!!

Cecil V. on 05/12/2017
"Always a pleasant experience"
I've never felt more comfortable taking my vehicle in for service. Ed is highly skilled in his trade. And integrity seems to be of utmost importance to both Ed and Patricia.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 11:19 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 05/12/2017

Thank You for the very kind review.  It is always our pleasure to see you & take care of your Nissan. We are happy that the Nissan is happy too !!

Robert J. on 05/09/2017
"Car repairs "
If you want your car repaired, with care, bring your car here. Fast service is good. Good service fast is better and that is what you will get at Baxter's.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 08:25 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for the kind review !  We do try our best and we appreciate both you & Ann Marie for trusting us with your VW !! It's always a pleasure to see you both plus both happy pups :) Their wagging happy tails always make our day !!!!

Kevin S. on 04/29/2017
"Ed & Patricia make Baxter's Automotive so great! "
Once again, called Patricia to get the car in. We drop off the car. Ed calls with the suggested repairs. We say "go ahead". One of them calls me before the end of the day to tell us that the car is ready. We go in to pay and are met with smiles. It is exactly what they told us the repair would cost. Ed shows me the bad parts he removed from the vehicle (as if I would know what a muffler belt is) and I get candy at the front desk. It just doesn't get any better than that! Oh yeah...I forgot to mention, the vehicle runs great after being repaired. (kind of important). These guys are GREAT!
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 03/13/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 07:03 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 05/01/2017

As you know, it's always our pleasure to see you & Laurie !  You are both so great to work with !! So glad to hear the MDX is doing well and is happy !!!  Thank you for the awesome & thoughtful review ! The secret to success is chocolate & lots of it !!!!

Don H. on 04/27/2017
"Best auto repair shop in town "
Love that they keep up with my car and it's maintenance needs.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 04:18 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/28/2017

Awwww, you are so good to us Don !  Thanks so much !!

Jennifer C. on 04/20/2017
"Ed and Patricia"
Thank you again for the outstanding service!
Vehicle: RAM
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 07:53 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/20/2017

Always our pleasure !  Thank You for alway trusting us !!

Nicole L. on 04/05/2017
"Excellent Service"
Great service as always. Thanks guys!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf R
Service Date: 04/03/2017
Review Created: 04/05/2017 06:15 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/05/2017

Thank You Nicole !  It's always our pleasure.  Thank You for always thinking of us first when it comes to your Golf R !!

Joseph M. on 03/20/2017
"The Wizard of Car Care"
Ed and Patricia serviced my Jeep Liberty with expertise and the wizardry of an auto sage knowing all our Jeep needed and then with a wave of his tool wand fixed it lightning quick and correct. Thank you for being the Gandolph of car repair and safety.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 03/15/2017
Review Created: 03/20/2017 08:12 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks so much for the "wizardly" review !  We appreciate you thinking so highly of us !!  So glad to hear those new bulbs are bright shining lights now !!!

Cecil V. on 03/08/2017
"Amazing service"
Ed and Patricia provide the best service as always. This service was just an oil change and tire rotation, but Ed continues to monitor past issues that were taken care of closely. They always have our best interests at heart.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 02/24/2017
Review Created: 03/08/2017 09:52 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/08/2017

Thank You Cecil !  We are so glad that the Nissan is doing well !! You got that right, we do certainly put your best interests first !!!  We appreciate that you recognize we truly care.  See you next time :)

Weldon S. on 01/24/2017
"Once again great service!"
As usual Ed and Patricia took great care of my Audi and fixed my problem and I am back on the road.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 12/26/2016
Review Created: 01/24/2017 09:19 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 01/24/2017

Thanks Weldon !  So glad you & your Audi are happy & warm !!

Jo S. on 01/10/2017
"Crisis repairs"
So nice to know that when a crisis occurs, I have the most honest and dependable people and place to take my Jeep. I totally trust their work and their ethics. Great feeling!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2017 07:30 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 01/11/2017

Your review touches our hearts in many ways, thank you.  Thank you for so many things: your continued trust, suppport, loyalty & kindness. It means a lot that you made sure we were the ones to take care of your Jeep.  We always do our best by you.  Thanks Jo !

Don H. on 12/30/2016
"Most effective team to fix vehicles"
They keep my vehicles in best shape possible throughout the life of the vehicles.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 07:21 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 12/30/2016

A great team indeed, you & us.  It takes both sides to keep a vehicle in tip-top shape.  And, your vehicles are in excellent shape ! Thanks so much for always trusting us !!  You are so good to us !  Happy New Year !  See you in 2017 !!!

Dennis B. on 12/23/2016
"Boy Howdy!"
Merry Christmas to the best automotive team in Colorado. Awesome service, my Tundra is hummin. Thank you Samuel for making my day.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 06:26 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 12/23/2016

Merry Christmas to You & Debbie !  It was such a gift to see you before Christmas !! I am 110% sure you made Sam's day too !!!  Thanks for all the love & attention you give him !!!!  Thanks for everything and just being you !!!

Jeff L. on 12/15/2016
"Great service"
Small mom&pop mechanic place. Top quality work, great communication, very fair prices. I can trust Ed and Patricia to treat my vehicle like it's their own.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/15/2016 11:18 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 12/15/2016

Thank you for the very kind words.  It's always our pleasure.  Thank you for always trusting us. Happy Holidays !!

Mr./Ms. P. on 12/05/2016
"Fantastic service always a pleasure to do business with Ed and Patricia"
I would recommend Baxter's Automotive to everyone
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/05/2016 05:47 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 12/05/2016

Hi Sandy ! Thanks so much for your kind review !!  It's always a pleasure working with you as well !!