Overall Rating 4.1428563/5Overall Rating 4.1428563/5Overall Rating 4.1428563/5Overall Rating 4.1428563/5rating 4.1428563
Overall Rating 2.2029/5Overall Rating 2.2029/5rating 2.2029rating 2.2029rating 2.2029
Kenneth G. on 02/23/2017
"Friendly staff, good service"
I will return!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/18/2017
Review Created: 02/23/2017 07:11 AM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Jerome L. on 02/22/2017
"ok"
ok
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/22/2017 12:32 PM

Hugh J. on 02/22/2017
"Quality of work and their treatment of their customers "
Always receive great treatment

Great experience.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/22/2017 03:31 AM

Katherine L. on 02/21/2017
"Quality service. And good customer relations"
Great
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/21/2017 08:11 AM

Donna P. on 02/21/2017
"Awesome place"
Service representative is always so nice. I was out of there in an even shorter amount of time then I was estimated.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 02/21/2017 05:02 AM

Kenneth M. on 02/20/2017
"Great service"
Excellent service and quick oil changes
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/20/2017 07:18 PM

Louis R. on 02/20/2017
"Great Service..."
I was extremely pleased with my experience. When I arrived for my 11 AM appointment the service lanes were very busy, I was thinking a couple hour wait. I was surprised when Leon, my service writer, called my name after 45 minutes. Very satisfied customer.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/16/2017
Review Created: 02/20/2017 03:53 PM

Robert H. on 02/19/2017
"Mr"
Great job completed on time.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/19/2017 05:55 PM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/20/2017

Ernestine H. on 02/18/2017
"The time the service took"
Yes the service was fast
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/18/2017 03:55 PM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/20/2017

Verified Customer on 02/17/2017
"Jones for a lifetime"
Courteous, kind, caring, prompt, competent...respectful!!!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/15/2017 07:26 AM

Kay S. on 02/15/2017
"In & out really quick"
I can always get a time that is convenient for me. They had great cookies & coffee in the waiting area!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tucson

Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/12/2017 02:41 PM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/13/2017

Verified Customer on 02/11/2017
"Assurance of company trained technicians ,original parts >"
Pleas be fair on labor prices, parts prices, and keep the word , for example if a customer is promised a free car wash than he must get it ,
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/27/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 02:36 PM

Allen C. on 02/11/2017
"Convenient "
I can always get an appointment that fits my schedule.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/11/2017 06:15 AM

Verified Customer on 02/10/2017
"Good Experiences"
I have been dealing with Bel Air Hyundai for 7 years, and I have always been satisfied with the service that I have received. The staff are friendly, always willing to answer questions, and they get you in and out.
My granddaughter just purchased a vehicle from them. A safe vehicle, reasonable rates, and being treated with respect were all important aspects that came into place with this purchase. Thanks much,
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 02/10/2017 11:05 AM

Verified Customer on 02/10/2017
"After getting an oil change, my car was washed too! Little things go a long way!"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent