Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Bellinger Tire Inc
Bill U. on 10/29/2015
"History Repeats Itself"
I've been taking my vehicles to Bellinger Tire for a number of years now because of the total package you receive as one of their customers. Quality work, on time, and within budget. I never have to play a guessing game as to if their recommendations are needed or just an other shop pawning parts and repairs that aren't needed. My wife and I really depend on our van because it the only way she can transport me and my power wheelchair from place. We drive in the order of 28,000 miles a year in this van and it has to run and faithfully operate daily or we have a problem. They guy's at Bellinger's go out of their way to make this happen. Today I had the honor of learning a little history of the business from Mr. Bellinger himself (the original Mr. Bellinger). He told us a very interesting story about the history of the business and the different locations they've been in. It was extremely interesting to listen, learn, and understand where the pride in ownership has developed over the years. I haven't found a better place to get tire's and my vehicles worked on in years. We are so happy with the service and friendliness that we travel in from Molalla to get service when it's needed. Fantastic job guys keep up the good work...........
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna