Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Bellinger Tire Inc
Eliott B. on 09/08/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Quality service - fair prices - Bellinger Tire "
I recently brought my daughter's car into Belinger Tire for service. As always I was more than satisfied with their work on the engine. I had accidently poured washing liquid and water into the add oil spout and the car was running bad, smoke sputters etc. I got it to Tom at Bellinger and by that afternoon the car was running in tip top shape again. I couldn't beleive it. The car is now runing just fine, not burning oil and back to commuting 80 miles a day up and down I-5. Amazing! Since I started going to Bellinger Tire in 2008 I've learned to expect great service. In this case though, Tom, was just great, and he helped me out a lot. The quality of repairs have always excellent. The prices are fair and they stand behid their work. I drive an older vehicle and they have kept it running like a champ. This is a very professional shop but it is not run like a corporate store front. The owners are friendly and patient. I trust them completely and I don't go anywhere else for repairs.
Service Date: 08/22/2011