Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Sarah C. ReScore Review on 08/23/2013
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Lynn got in touch"
with me directly and worked very hard to try to make an unfortunate situation better. I appreciate her thoughtfulness and desire to uphold a strong work ethic at their business.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 08/09/2013
Review Created: 08/14/2013 07:03 AM

"Work never quite done..."
I wish I could recommend Bellinger. But somehow after one fix, there's been a snowball. And things aren't getting finished. We brought it in to have the coolant tank replaced. Then they jostled it putting it in and I went through two jugs of coolant in 2 weeks and had to return to have them fix their own mistake (which they gave me an "invoice" for anyway) Then they failed to reconnect the air conditioning after replacing the alternator so I had to take it to an air conditioning place and have it diagnosed and corrected ($$$). The work has been sloppy and expensive. And I don't trust their diagnostics. The "urgent" things they think I should fix didn't even get noticed at the Volvo dealer repair in Corvallis (not surprisingly I wanted a second opinion). We've opted not to fix our Volvo again, going to drive it until it dies, then sell it for scrap and buy American. It's not worth owning a luxury car if you have to pay luxury car prices for repairs that aren't done with care. For luxury car repair prices, I expect luxury car performance from the mechanics as well.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 08/09/2013
Review Created: 08/14/2013 07:03 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 08/20/2013

We are not happy that you are disappointed.   Let us call you at your convenience and discuss and equitable solution.   Please let us know what time for the phone conversation is best for you.

Our family business depends on satisfied customers and if you are not one we would like to know what we can do to make your experience with us even with you in your life.

Thanks for considering.