Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Bellinger Tire Inc
Lisa S. on 11/23/2014
"The people that work there."
I have been to your shop 4 times. The first I was not impressed. I left. I was done. Then the next time i went in I was impressed. Just a complete turn around. The mechanics and the manager we so helpful. I knew I was at the right place to have my car worked on. It was quite sick and they made it run wonderful. Then a pop spilled in my car. They helped me out by spraying my car off. I was on my way to an important appointment. Then this last Thursday. November 30 they once again got things going the right way with my car. They were so kind. They even had my car put back together from the man who tore it apart. I could have never fixed it on my own. I can't lift tires and heavy items. So I am not a true customer that will be working with the kind gentlemen that put me back on the road. My thanks to both of them.
Vehicle: Volvo V70
Service Date: 11/21/2014
Review Created: 11/23/2014 10:56 AM
Tom & Lynn B. at Bellinger Tire Inc responded on 11/23/2014

Lisa,   Thanks for your review.   Our Manager Mike and LeadTech Casey are the guys you mentioned as being so helpful and indeed they are the best.   Your comments and experiences are just an example of how these guys not only know their car repair, but also they both share an invaluable trait today and that is they truly care about you as a customer and person.

We thank you for sharing what we also recognize in Mike & Casey.  ~Lynn & Tom Bellinger