Best Buy Automotive & Tires

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Keith P. on 03/15/2015
"Lack of integrity"
Been in the Montgomery location twice. The first time I called ahead to make sure my tire size was in stock. Arrived and was told they had a size up but that It was slightly wider and would fit fine. The guy said it would "improve my gas mileage", which was a lie. Wider tires don't improve gas mileage, but I knew it also wouldn't hurt it as it one just one size up. I needed tires so I Told him to install the tires.
A year later during my next visit I also called ahead and make sure theybhad the CORRECT tire size for my car, and was told they did. I went in. A few minutes later a guy came from the garage and told me my TPMS sensors broke while taking off the old tires and it was nothing his mechanic did and he wasn't at fault. He told me they were around $80 per tire. Ok, my TPMS sensors worked before he drove them into the garage, yet he wasn't at fault?!! I knew right then and there the type of people I was dealing with. I told him to put standard valve stems on with these new tires because I didn't want to deal with them knowing they'd argue. After an hour I got my car and noticed they put the wrong size tire on my car, again, yet didn't inform me this time. I will never return my car, or any of my cars to this place and have recommended to friends and family to stay away as well. I don't remember the exact date of my last visit but it was early last year.
Service Date: 01/01/2014
Review Created: 03/15/2015 03:00 AM
Keith P. on 03/15/2015
"Lack of integrity."
I've been in the Montgomery location twice. The first time I called ahead to make sure my tire size was in stock. Arrived and was told they had a size up but that It was slightly wider and would fit fine. The guy said it would "improve my gas mileage", which was a lie. Wider tires don't improve gas mileage, but I knew it also wouldn't hurt it as it one just one size up. I needed tires so I Told him to install the tires.
A year later during my next visit I also called ahead and make sure theybhad the CORRECT tire size for my car, and was told they did. I went in. A few minutes later a guy came from the garage and told me my TPMS sensors broke while taking off the old tires and it was nothing his mechanic did and he wasn't at fault. He told me they were around $80 per tire. Ok, my TPMS sensors worked before he drove them into the garage, yet he wasn't at fault?!! I knew right then and there the type of people I was dealing with. I told him to put standard valve stems on with these new tires because I didn't want to deal with them knowing they'd argue. After an hour I got my car and noticed they put the wrong size tire on my car, again, yet didn't inform me this time. I will never return my car, or any of my cars to this place and have recommended to friends and family to stay away as well. I do not recall the exact date of my last visit, but it was early last year.
Service Date: 01/01/2014
Service Date: 10/28/2014
Review Created: 10/29/2014 03:46 AM
Suzzane M. on 08/10/2014
"Why Go Anywhere Else?"
Excellent service They do good work for good prices. They do not give you the run around, but tell you what is best for your car so you will be safe on the road.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/08/2014
Review Created: 08/10/2014 10:59 AM
William E. on 08/08/2014
"Fast, courteous service"
As always, Chris was very helpful and although busy, made us feel we were his only customer. Listened, advised and we appreciate it.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/08/2014 12:54 PM
Tequisla J. on 08/05/2014
"Great"
I got exactly what I need and it was done in a timely manner. Also the service welcoming and friendly. The quality of work done was excellent. I will definitely be making it my number one stop for my car repairs.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/05/2014 04:17 AM
George W. on 08/01/2014
"SERVICE AND WAIT TIME IS GREAT"
A COMFORTABLE SETTING WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE WORK
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/01/2014 07:32 AM
HERMA W. on 07/19/2014
"Timing"
The wait time depending on what the car needs. And the friendly atmosphere.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 07/08/2014
Review Created: 07/19/2014 05:34 AM
Cathy S. on 02/11/2014
"Customer service & promptness."
Every visit the staff is always so courteous & the promptness of taking care of your car is like no other. The best.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 02/05/2014
Review Created: 02/06/2014 03:29 AM
Cliff P. on 01/24/2014
"Awesome Service!"
Awesome service! Great staff! Very reasonable prices!
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 01/23/2014
Review Created: 01/24/2014 05:54 PM
TONY B. on 12/24/2013
"Trust!"
I know Mr. Jones (the owner) and his family personally and I know I can trust him!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/04/2013
Review Created: 12/24/2013 09:28 AM
john m. on 12/13/2013
"Nice waiting area! Very prompt and professional "
Folks here are very helpful, and down to earth! I service all my vehicles here! Very honest mechanics!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 12/13/2013
Review Created: 12/13/2013 09:41 PM
CHARLIE H. on 11/19/2013
"They are customer oriented and honest!!!!!"
I was referred to Best Buy Automotive by a satisfied customer who told us that they were very trustworthy. After several visits, they continuously prove they will take care of their customers. Best Buy Automotive is the best referral of any kind that I have ever received!!!
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 11/18/2013
Review Created: 11/19/2013 03:51 AM
Janice H. on 11/13/2013
"Highly recommend!"
I love this business! They treat you right.
Service Date: 11/13/2013
Review Created: 11/13/2013 09:33 PM
JODY B. on 11/12/2013
"always great service"
Very friendly and always quick service! Love this place!!
Vehicle: BMW 330i
Service Date: 11/11/2013
Review Created: 11/12/2013 04:14 AM
Sherrill B. on 10/25/2013
"S E R V I C E "
I've bought tires and now I've had an oil change. Prices are great, as well as the Service. Thanks for all your help. I'll be back!
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 10/23/2013
Review Created: 10/25/2013 07:59 AM
Suzzane M. on 10/08/2013
"Cusyomet Care and Service"
The staff at Best Buy Automotive & Tires cares about their customers. They know their customers and their cars. The staff takes time to listen, researches the best options for the customers, and executes the work with precision and integrity.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 10/05/2013
Review Created: 10/08/2013 10:26 AM
Cassandra T. on 10/07/2013
"very reasonable prices quality service"
I purchased a set of tires for my car with the expectations of paying a whole lot more and ended up paying a whole lot less. And it came with a warranty every 5000 miles rotate and balance.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 10/07/2013 09:41 PM
Mr./Ms. R. on 08/23/2013
"Trustworthy, Great Service, Good Prices, Excellent Quality"
I am a repeat customer finding that I can trust Best Buy Auto to be honest, do the best work possible and in a timely manner, with good and competitive prices. Their work has always been excellent quality that provides the piece-of-mind that's nice to have when making long trips and putting an average of 30,000 miles a year on my vehicles. In every business - it's always the people that make the different. I appreciate Chris Boatfield and all the people at Best Buy Automotive & Tires because they make the difference - Trustworthy, Great Service, Good Prices, Excellent Quality! Thank you!
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata