Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
CHARLOTTE C. on 09/21/2017
"buy new windshield wipers"
Everyone treats me so personally, Kathy was concerned why she hadn't seen me, Tom treats me like I was his first priority. Denise is the best receptionist of all. Charlotte C.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 01:56 PM
CHARLOTTE B. on 09/16/2017
"A/C Repair"
Great group of folks. Repaired my A/C which needed a new compressor right after hurricane Irma even though it was hard to get the parts. Thank you Denise and Brett for taking me home and picking me back up. Wonderful job done at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:19 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/19/2017

Charlotte     our pleasure as always  we are glad we could help and thanks again for choocing Best Choice Auto Care
Have a great day

HEIDI T. on 09/10/2017
"The people"
I appreciate the great customer service that you provide.
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 03:57 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/12/2017

Heidi  our pleasure as always to be of service. Glad your visit went well and we hope to see you again  Have a great day

Jim Kathy and our staff

LORRAINE S. on 09/07/2017
"Lorraine's Cadillac!"
I think my car will be with me a long time.. runs like new! Service and updates were great, keeping me informed of ongoing repairs.
Thanks for being close and so dependable!
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 06:44 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. we appreciate that!
Anytime  we can be of service just call.  Till then have great days

SHERRY T. on 09/02/2017
"Recent visit"
They care about you as a person.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 06:56 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/02/2017

Thank You and if we do that that is our 110% commitment to our customers. Thank you for your visit and if ever any concerns dont hesitate to call and we look forward to seeing you again  till then have yourself great days.

Jim  Kathy Tom Denise Jason and Brett

DARLENE B. on 08/24/2017
"Great Service ---- Great personel"
Made an appointment -- took me on time -- had my car done in record time. Very pleased with service and would highly recommend to anyone. Excellent repair place.
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 05:23 PM
JUDI C. on 08/17/2017
"Oil Change"
As always, a quick and well done turnaround for an oil change - a pleasant visit to the waiting area.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:15 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for choosing Best Choice and we always enjoy your visits.  Thank You  again and have a great day

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise    Jason and Brett

MARY T. on 08/08/2017
"So friendly, courtious, knowledgeable, and trust worthy."
I had no idea there was a problem with my car and just went for an oil change. You found the problem as soon as you took the cap off to change the oil. You came in and showed me that antifreeze was leaking into my oil and explained everything to me. What was happening, what repairs it would need and the estimated cost to repair. I left it for a couple of days to have the work done. I always feel comfortable with the necessary repairs they say it needs. I have gone to Best Choice for many years for my car work.
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 05:24 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/09/2017

Mary  we appreciate the many years of loyalty and trust you have given us.  You are appreciated as well.  Thanks for making our day with you visits. As I always say we have the best customers in town.  Have many great days till we see  you again

Jim  Kathy  Tom Denise Jason  and Brett

Lorie G. on 08/08/2017
Lorie said that so far what was done to the vehicle has worked and there have not been any issues. Everything seems to be fixed. The people at this business are cordial and nice. They followed up the next day with a phone call to make sure everything was okay. So far she is satisfied. She really appreciated the follow up call. She has never had a mechanic give her a follow-up call before. It was a nice gesture.
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you Lorie for your visit. We hope we took care of your concerns. Our pleasure to be of service.  Stop in again when the need arises we"ll be here.  Thanks again

Jim Kathy and our staff

JIMMY C. on 08/07/2017
"I would not take my car anywhere else."
It was great to see all my friends, specially Kathy, I always have a good time with her, but the rest of the Crew is outstanding. I could not ask for anything else. Just Family Friendly.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 02:57 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/08/2017

Our customers prove over and over they are #1  and you are proof of that  thanks for the years of loyalty and trust.

Jim  Kathy  Tom Denise Jason and Brett

Michael C. on 08/07/2017
Michael said the service was pretty good and the employees provided great customer service.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/12/2017

Perfect!  we are all abour our service to our customers. Thank you again for visiting with us here at Best Choice. Hope to see you again in the future and have yourself a great day

THOMAS P. on 08/06/2017
"best service "
I always recommend best choice auto
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 06:37 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

thanks Tom  always good to see you and ypur wife in. Its always our pleasure to be of service. Thank for your trust in Best Choice Auto Care.

Jim  Kathy  Denise Tom Jason and Brett

LEN E. on 08/05/2017
"A/C Compressor & Condenser replacement"
I've been going to Best choice for a long time. I referred my daughter to them. This week I had to have my A/C compressor and condenser replaced. Tom and his crew are professional, knowledgeable and perform the highest quality work at the most reasonable price. If you had your car repaired somewhere else - you paid too much for too less.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 02:49 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

Perfect!   Our goal each visit is 110%. We thank you for trus in us and for your loyalty to Best Choice.  Oh and I promise not to get lost the next time I have the pleasure of picking you up. Thank You again and have a nice day.

Jim Kathy Tom Denise Jason and Brett

TERRY H. on 08/04/2017
"Oil change"
Always very prompt and courteous
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 12:02 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for you kind response and for your continued visits.
Its been many years since we started this relationship and hope for many more. Our customers are Awesome!  Thank You again

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise  Jaspn and Brett

Larry T. on 08/02/2017
Larry said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017
Elizabeth W. on 07/28/2017
Elizabeth said she's very pleased with the work that Tom and all of the workers do.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/31/2017

Thanks Liz  we appreciate your review. You are #1 with us too!

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise Jason and Brett

Nazlah S. on 07/24/2017
Nazlah said the customer service was great. They put a tire on her vehicle, and did not clean it.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/27/2017

Thanks for stopping in and glad you were pleased with our service.  Have a great day

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise Jason and Brett

NICOLE C. on 07/22/2017
"Great Service!"
Staff is always very friendly & helpful, they've done excellent work on all of our vehicles, highly recommend!!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:31 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review  we appreciate that.  Have a great day and come see us again

Jim  Kathy Tom  Denise  Jason and Brett

David J. on 07/21/2017
David said the service was very good at the business. They are very knowledgeable, they finished quickly, and they did a great job. He is planing to go back again soon for more work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
SANDY B. on 07/18/2017
"Always Rescuing Me!"
Just an oil change this time when the light came on the dash. Thank you for taking care of me every time I come in with a light showing on the dash that needs attention. I appreciate always being put at ease when I think I have a "big woe".
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 04:04 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/18/2017

our pleasure Sandy and customers like you make our job fun.  Thanks for the loyalty thru the years.

Jim  Kathy and our team