Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
JUDI C. on 08/17/2017
"Oil Change"
As always, a quick and well done turnaround for an oil change - a pleasant visit to the waiting area.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:15 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for choosing Best Choice and we always enjoy your visits.  Thank You  again and have a great day

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise    Jason and Brett

MARY T. on 08/08/2017
"So friendly, courtious, knowledgeable, and trust worthy."
I had no idea there was a problem with my car and just went for an oil change. You found the problem as soon as you took the cap off to change the oil. You came in and showed me that antifreeze was leaking into my oil and explained everything to me. What was happening, what repairs it would need and the estimated cost to repair. I left it for a couple of days to have the work done. I always feel comfortable with the necessary repairs they say it needs. I have gone to Best Choice for many years for my car work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 05:24 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/09/2017

Mary  we appreciate the many years of loyalty and trust you have given us.  You are appreciated as well.  Thanks for making our day with you visits. As I always say we have the best customers in town.  Have many great days till we see  you again

Jim  Kathy  Tom Denise Jason  and Brett

JIMMY C. on 08/07/2017
"I would not take my car anywhere else."
It was great to see all my friends, specially Kathy, I always have a good time with her, but the rest of the Crew is outstanding. I could not ask for anything else. Just Family Friendly.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 02:57 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/08/2017

Our customers prove over and over they are #1  and you are proof of that  thanks for the years of loyalty and trust.

Jim  Kathy  Tom Denise Jason and Brett

THOMAS P. on 08/06/2017
"best service "
I always recommend best choice auto
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 06:37 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

thanks Tom  always good to see you and ypur wife in. Its always our pleasure to be of service. Thank for your trust in Best Choice Auto Care.

Jim  Kathy  Denise Tom Jason and Brett

LEN E. on 08/05/2017
"A/C Compressor & Condenser replacement"
I've been going to Best choice for a long time. I referred my daughter to them. This week I had to have my A/C compressor and condenser replaced. Tom and his crew are professional, knowledgeable and perform the highest quality work at the most reasonable price. If you had your car repaired somewhere else - you paid too much for too less.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 02:49 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

Perfect!   Our goal each visit is 110%. We thank you for trus in us and for your loyalty to Best Choice.  Oh and I promise not to get lost the next time I have the pleasure of picking you up. Thank You again and have a nice day.

Jim Kathy Tom Denise Jason and Brett

TERRY H. on 08/04/2017
"Oil change"
Always very prompt and courteous
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 12:02 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for you kind response and for your continued visits.
Its been many years since we started this relationship and hope for many more. Our customers are Awesome!  Thank You again

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise  Jaspn and Brett

Elizabeth W. on 07/28/2017
Elizabeth said she's very pleased with the work that Tom and all of the workers do.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/31/2017

Thanks Liz  we appreciate your review. You are #1 with us too!

NICOLE C. on 07/22/2017
"Great Service!"
Staff is always very friendly & helpful, they've done excellent work on all of our vehicles, highly recommend!!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 08:31 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review  we appreciate that.  Have a great day and come see us again

Jim  Kathy Tom  Denise  Jason and Brett

David J. on 07/21/2017
David said the service was very good at the business. They are very knowledgeable, they finished quickly, and they did a great job. He is planing to go back again soon for more work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
SANDY B. on 07/18/2017
"Always Rescuing Me!"
Just an oil change this time when the light came on the dash. Thank you for taking care of me every time I come in with a light showing on the dash that needs attention. I appreciate always being put at ease when I think I have a "big woe".
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Review Created: 07/18/2017 04:04 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/18/2017

our pleasure Sandy and customers like you make our job fun.  Thanks for the loyalty thru the years.

Jim  Kathy and our team

Kelly P. on 07/18/2017
Kelly said this business was quick, they went above and beyond and she will definitely be back.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/24/2017

Kelly  our pleasure to be of service  any concerns anytime just give us a call  thank you again and have a great day

Jim  Kathy   Tom  Denise Jason and Brett

Travis S. on 07/15/2017
Travis said the service and price were great.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/24/2017

awesome  our pleasure to be of service. Need anything in the future  we are a phone call away  Have a great day

KERRY E. on 07/14/2017
"honest and reliable"
Brought in my mother in laws car to have ac checked small repair under 100 bucks what a relief to have honest people not rip you off when you are at their mercy to tell you anything which may cost hundreds of dollars! Thank You!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 02:52 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/15/2017

Thank you for being a long time customer. We thank you for your loyalty. We hope to meet your expectations with each visit.  Thank You again  and have a great day

Jim  Kathy and our team

William B. on 07/14/2017
William said the employees are prompt, courteous, and they provide quality work.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/24/2017

Our pleasure to be of service.No concern too small stop in anytime  have a great day

Kelly W. on 07/13/2017
Kelly said this business has excellent service and a very clean facility. She said their customer service is nice and she appreciates their professionalism.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/24/2017

We thank you for taking the time to rate your visit.  We appreciat that. If ever we can be of service in the future please let us know  Have a great day

Jim   Kathy  Tom  Denise Jason and Brett

BILLY E. on 07/12/2017
"Simply the best choice"
Great service, friendly people and knowledgeable mechanics. I won't go know where else for my car needs.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Review Created: 07/12/2017 03:52 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/12/2017

Billy   we thank you for using Best Choice for many years and also for the kind review.  Our customers are #1 and we have the best of the best

Jim  Kathy  and our staff

Sierra S. on 07/12/2017
Sierra said this business did everything very quickly, they called her with the estimate and they texted her when the vehicle was done.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/24/2017

Sierra   we are glad our team was able to take care of your concern. we pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction. 100% nothing less.  Thank you again for your visit and have a great day

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise  Jason and Brett

DON P. on 07/08/2017
"VERY HONEST "
I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY FOR 14 YEARS BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPER HONEST AND DUE FINE WORK. TOM , WILL WORK WITH YOU ON ANY PROBLEMS. YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU USED THERE SERVICE.. DON
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 07:56 AM
JOE D. on 07/08/2017
"Rough engine"
Tom did another great job identifying the issue which was old plugs. I have a 15 year old low mileage car with the original spark plugs still in it. Recently they started to foul, it started with replacing one plug which fixed the problem but a month later two others fouled so Tom suggested he replace all of them this time. It runs great again now. Thanks!
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 03:58 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/08/2017

Joe  so glad we were able to fix your concern and have you car running great again. We appreciate your trust in our shop to fix you concerns.  We aleays say we have the best customers around!  Till we see you again have yourself great days

Jim Kathy and our staff

JANET M. on 07/07/2017
"Always takes care of my van when I need help . Looks at the problem right away "
Vehicle: Plymouth Grand Voyager
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 01:22 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 07/08/2017

Thanks for a wonderful review we are so glad you visit solved your concerns. Thats our goal with each visit. Again thank you and have a great day

Jim Kathy and our staff