Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Simon H. ReScore Review on 08/19/2014
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Simon said that the parts were too expensive but the business has done nothing to resolve his issue. Due to his experience, he still would not recommend the business.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014

Simon said the business recommend services and repairs that he knew his vehicle did not need. They also wanted him to pay $240 for a part that he bought himself for $150. Due to this experience, he will not recommend the business.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 08/05/2014
Review Created: 08/06/2014
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/13/2014

Simon,

We're very sorry that your recent visit was anything less then perfect. We strive to give the best service possible on every vehicle every time. As mentioned to you during your last visit we would welcome the opportunity to take you out to your vehicle while it is in the service bay to show and discuss all of the vehicle recommendations that we have made. We never want a customer to leave not understanding what is going on with their vehicle. When it comes to parts pricing we understand that customers can shop on their own for parts and some even purchase their own parts for us to install. With the age of the internet a cheaper price can almost always be found somewhere but we do our very best to provide a top quality part at a fair price that we can place a 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty on. Thats something the cheaper internet or whole sale parts don't measure up to. Again we're very sorry you are unhappy with your recent visit and we would love the chance to go over everything in detail and once again earn your business.

Jim, Kathy and The Best Choice Team

Wilfredo R. ReScore Review on 03/19/2014
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
Wilfredo said that the business contacted him and told him that the employee he had an issue with was talked to by the manager. He was offered a free diagnostic test also.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/07/2014
Review Created: 03/11/2014

Wilfredo said they did a pretty good job. When he went to pay for the service, the guy he dealt with was unprofessional in how he spoke to him.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 03/07/2014
Review Created: 03/11/2014
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 03/14/2014

Wilfredo,

We appreciate you taking the time to speak with us about your concern when you checked out. Again we do apologize and per our discussion will make sure that you are taken care of quickly and professionally. Should you need anything in the future we hope we have the chance to earn your business again.

Jim, Kathy and The Best Choice Team

CHARLOTTE C. on 09/21/2017
"buy new windshield wipers"
Everyone treats me so personally, Kathy was concerned why she hadn't seen me, Tom treats me like I was his first priority. Denise is the best receptionist of all. Charlotte C.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/21/2017 01:56 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/23/2017

so glad all is well and remember we are always here for your concerns  see you again

Mary H. on 09/19/2017
Mary said the business is very professional, informative, and competent. It is good to deal with people who are honest.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/25/2017

Mary thank you we appreciate you taking time to give a response. Our pleasure to be of service. We have been here 28 years and enjoy doing what we do.  Have a great day

Alex O. on 09/19/2017
Alex said this business has always done a good job.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Eos
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017

Thanks  Alex  we appreciate you choosing Best Choice
Have an awesome day.

Priscilla K. on 09/18/2017
Priscilla said she had no problems at the business. It was quick service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/25/2017

our pleasure to be of service thanks for choosing  Best Choice where we are always glad you stopped in  Come see us again and have youself a great day

CHARLOTTE B. on 09/16/2017
"A/C Repair"
Great group of folks. Repaired my A/C which needed a new compressor right after hurricane Irma even though it was hard to get the parts. Thank you Denise and Brett for taking me home and picking me back up. Wonderful job done at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:19 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/19/2017

Charlotte     our pleasure as always  we are glad we could help and thanks again for choocing Best Choice Auto Care
Have a great day

HEIDI T. on 09/10/2017
"The people"
I appreciate the great customer service that you provide.
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 03:57 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/12/2017

Heidi  our pleasure as always to be of service. Glad your visit went well and we hope to see you again  Have a great day

Jim Kathy and our staff

LORRAINE S. on 09/07/2017
"Lorraine's Cadillac!"
I think my car will be with me a long time.. runs like new! Service and updates were great, keeping me informed of ongoing repairs.
Thanks for being close and so dependable!
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 06:44 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. we appreciate that!
Anytime  we can be of service just call.  Till then have great days

SHERRY T. on 09/02/2017
"Recent visit"
They care about you as a person.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 06:56 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/02/2017

Thank You and if we do that that is our 110% commitment to our customers. Thank you for your visit and if ever any concerns dont hesitate to call and we look forward to seeing you again  till then have yourself great days.

Jim  Kathy Tom Denise Jason and Brett

DARLENE B. on 08/24/2017
"Great Service ---- Great personel"
Made an appointment -- took me on time -- had my car done in record time. Very pleased with service and would highly recommend to anyone. Excellent repair place.
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 05:23 PM
JUDI C. on 08/17/2017
"Oil Change"
As always, a quick and well done turnaround for an oil change - a pleasant visit to the waiting area.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:15 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for choosing Best Choice and we always enjoy your visits.  Thank You  again and have a great day

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise    Jason and Brett

Edna R. on 08/10/2017
Edna said she got her vehicle back the next day and it is fine now. It was a bit expensive, but she was happy with it. She is a very long time customer.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017
MARY T. on 08/08/2017
"So friendly, courtious, knowledgeable, and trust worthy."
I had no idea there was a problem with my car and just went for an oil change. You found the problem as soon as you took the cap off to change the oil. You came in and showed me that antifreeze was leaking into my oil and explained everything to me. What was happening, what repairs it would need and the estimated cost to repair. I left it for a couple of days to have the work done. I always feel comfortable with the necessary repairs they say it needs. I have gone to Best Choice for many years for my car work.
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 05:24 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/09/2017

Mary  we appreciate the many years of loyalty and trust you have given us.  You are appreciated as well.  Thanks for making our day with you visits. As I always say we have the best customers in town.  Have many great days till we see  you again

Jim  Kathy  Tom Denise Jason  and Brett

Lorie G. on 08/08/2017
Lorie said that so far what was done to the vehicle has worked and there have not been any issues. Everything seems to be fixed. The people at this business are cordial and nice. They followed up the next day with a phone call to make sure everything was okay. So far she is satisfied. She really appreciated the follow up call. She has never had a mechanic give her a follow-up call before. It was a nice gesture.
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you Lorie for your visit. We hope we took care of your concerns. Our pleasure to be of service.  Stop in again when the need arises we"ll be here.  Thanks again

Jim Kathy and our staff

JIMMY C. on 08/07/2017
"I would not take my car anywhere else."
It was great to see all my friends, specially Kathy, I always have a good time with her, but the rest of the Crew is outstanding. I could not ask for anything else. Just Family Friendly.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 02:57 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/08/2017

Our customers prove over and over they are #1  and you are proof of that  thanks for the years of loyalty and trust.

Jim  Kathy  Tom Denise Jason and Brett

Michael C. on 08/07/2017
Michael said the service was pretty good and the employees provided great customer service.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 09/12/2017

Perfect!  we are all abour our service to our customers. Thank you again for visiting with us here at Best Choice. Hope to see you again in the future and have yourself a great day

THOMAS P. on 08/06/2017
"best service "
I always recommend best choice auto
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 06:37 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

thanks Tom  always good to see you and ypur wife in. Its always our pleasure to be of service. Thank for your trust in Best Choice Auto Care.

Jim  Kathy  Denise Tom Jason and Brett

LEN E. on 08/05/2017
"A/C Compressor & Condenser replacement"
I've been going to Best choice for a long time. I referred my daughter to them. This week I had to have my A/C compressor and condenser replaced. Tom and his crew are professional, knowledgeable and perform the highest quality work at the most reasonable price. If you had your car repaired somewhere else - you paid too much for too less.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 02:49 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

Perfect!   Our goal each visit is 110%. We thank you for trus in us and for your loyalty to Best Choice.  Oh and I promise not to get lost the next time I have the pleasure of picking you up. Thank You again and have a nice day.

Jim Kathy Tom Denise Jason and Brett

TERRY H. on 08/04/2017
"Oil change"
Always very prompt and courteous
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 12:02 PM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 08/07/2017

Thank you for you kind response and for your continued visits.
Its been many years since we started this relationship and hope for many more. Our customers are Awesome!  Thank You again

Jim  Kathy  Tom  Denise  Jaspn and Brett