Big M Superstore Chrysler Dodge Fiat Jeep RAM

Overall Rating 2.33/5Overall Rating 2.33/5rating 2.33rating 2.33rating 2.33

Ss W. on 07/27/2017
"Buyer beware!"
Stay away from this dealer unless you want to hear lies.  Made an appointment to see a car, confirmed the appointment that morning, and after a 1.5 hour drive there, we were told that the car "sold last night".  I now see in other reviews that this tactic has been used often by this dealer.  Heck of a way to do business - very unprofessional and untrustworthy.  Would never go back and will share my bad experience with anyone looking to buy a car.
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 10:53 AM
James R. on 05/08/2017
"Good people "
Great people. Great price. Great place to buy. I would tell anyone to go and ask for Phil bentley. Super easy to work with and straight forward
Review Created: 05/08/2017 12:00 PM
James R. on 05/04/2017
"Liars"
Worse experience I have ever had in buying a vehicle. I was promised $250 multiple times for a referral. Then it was dropped to $150. When I picked the check up all of management said that was never part of the program so now its $100. I have dents all over the top of my truck and the dealership only wants to fix what's visible at this point. I was lied to multiple times. The biggest selling point on this truck was bring 4 people a month and you never have to pay a truck payment. Shady dealership with shady management. I will not send anyone else back up there. DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM THESE PEOPLE!
Service Date: 03/01/2017