Bill Cole Automall Bluefield

Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4
Latest Review about 1 year ago
BARBARA G. on 08/05/2016
"Great"
They take care of you and you are out ,or even they take you to the mall while you wait nice and friendly.
Vehicle: KIA SORENTO
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 08/05/2016 05:15 AM
MERRELL C. on 07/11/2016
"skip crane"
I was very unhappy with 95 dollar charge just to diagnose the problem when I told them I was going to pay to have the problem fixed regardless. I think this is very unfair to me since I have always used Bill Cole Auto Mall for ALL my car repairs. I do not think I will return for service needs. It has really put a sour taste in my mouth! Skip Crane
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE SELECT
Review Created: 07/11/2016 09:57 AM
Shelby S. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 07/11/2016

Skip,
We apologize that you did not have a positive experience during your last visit to our dealership for service on your Nissan Rogue. We strive to provide the best customer service possible, and it appears that you are not happy with the service you received. We would like to discuss your situation in more detail, in hopes of rectifying the issue you had. If you're willing to give us the opportunity to work with you, please contact Mark Tibbs, our Director of Operations, at 888-793-2366 as soon as you're able. We appreciate you being such a loyal customer and would like to the opportunity to earn your business again. Thank you.

LARRY D. on 07/10/2016
"Great service!"
I always have my oil changed, tires rotated, and a wash/wax every 5-6 months. Every 5th oil change is free. This was my free one so that was good. My car was ready in just around 2 hours.
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 07/10/2016 01:50 PM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 07/11/2016

Thank you for your 5 star review, we appreciate your business!

BRENDA B. on 06/29/2016
"Sales"
Very pushy salesman
Vehicle: CHRYSLER SEBRING
Sales Date: 06/11/2016
Review Created: 06/29/2016 03:39 PM
Shelby S. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/30/2016

Brenda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. If you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail, please contact Robbie Warner, our General Sales Manager, at 866-980-2666 at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

MARK J. on 06/26/2016
"Great Car Dealer"
Great to deal with on purchasing a new auto. Friendly and efficient. Would recommend to anyone
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Sales Date: 06/20/2016
Review Created: 06/26/2016 12:00 PM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Thank you for choosing Cole Honda!

Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Also, congratulations on your new Pilot!

JASON C. on 06/25/2016
"Visit on Saturday 6/18"
I have had my Forester serviced here for nearly two years now and the gentleman working at the service desk was by far the most knowledgeable and friendly person I have had interaction. A friendly and personable customer service representative goes a long way in my book. Thanks!
Review Created: 06/25/2016 05:40 AM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Jason, we truly appreciate your loyal business! Thank you for the 5 star review!

DINA S. on 06/24/2016
"Nissan versa note "
Where they help me get a new car and was very friendly .
Vehicle: NISSAN VERSA NOTE
Sales Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/24/2016 03:57 PM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/27/2016

Congratulations on your new car, we are happy to help you find the one just right for you! Thank you for your business!

GERALD M. on 06/21/2016
"Large selection of cars and friendly staff."
I really enjoyed myself, buying my new car. The car salesman that sold us the car, should get a raise! He made the whole experience fun, knowledgable, and sold us a car that fit into our budget. (I don,t remember his name, but it should be in the records, under the name Gerald McHenry) I am going to purchase my next car at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield , and if the same salesman is there, I am going to ask for him. I would recommend this place to my family and friends.
Vehicle: KIA FORTE
Sales Date: 06/17/2016
Review Created: 06/21/2016 06:43 PM

Gerald,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and are very happy to hear that you would recommend our dealership to your family and friends! Let us know if you need anything else!

CARL S. on 06/21/2016
"Awesome service!!"
Once again it was a very satisfying appt
Vehicle: SUBARU OUTBACK
Review Created: 06/21/2016 05:12 PM

Thanks, Carl!
We appreicate you being such a loyal customer!

SHARON H. on 06/21/2016
"Very prompt in their service."
I have recommended several friends to this bussiness.
Review Created: 06/21/2016 03:48 PM
Shelby S. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you, Sharon! We appreciate your feedback and your recommendation!

CHRISTOPHER B. on 06/21/2016
"New tires "
Vehicle: SUBARU XV CROSSTREK
Review Created: 06/21/2016 02:18 PM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you for leaving your review, we appreciate your business!

LEWIS D. on 06/21/2016
"Timely service"
Very nice and clean waiting area. Great customer service!
Review Created: 06/21/2016 08:27 AM
Shelby S. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/21/2016

Thank you, Lewis! Come back and see us anytime!

JAMES J. on 06/21/2016
"Excellent service!"
My purchase experience was a great one. Brandon was an exceptional salesperson, who handled the entire process expertly. The only issue I had was being offered such a low a trade-in amount. It was pretty insulting to bring a physically immaculate car for trade and have it treated like some crappy beater. Other than that everything was a flawless experience.
Vehicle: SUBARU WRX
Sales Date: 06/18/2016
Review Created: 06/21/2016 05:56 AM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/21/2016

We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

MARGARET S. on 06/20/2016
"Salesman general manager very nice"
Satisfied
Vehicle: KIA RIO
Sales Date: 06/19/2016
Review Created: 06/20/2016 06:15 PM

SAVANNAH H. on 06/20/2016
"They almost blew up my motor with a simple oil change."
They left the antifreeze cap off and my car overheated on the side of the interstate in a work zone.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 06/18/2016
Review Created: 06/20/2016 05:50 AM
Shelby S. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/20/2016

Savannah,
On behalf of Bill Cole Automall, I would like to apologize for your frustrating experience with our service department. The situation you’ve described is not typical for our dealership, and your feedback has been taken into serious consideration. Your business is very important to us and we’d like to regain your trust. If you are open to discussing this issue in further detail, please contact Mark Tibbs, our Director of Fixed Operations, at 877-512-9494 at your earliest convenience so we can work towards a resolution. Thank you for alerting us to this issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

CALVIN D. on 06/19/2016
"Great service"
Everything good. BOught this Subaru to replace amercedes e-320-older car- to difficult to have serviced in this area. However, whenever I did have any service done, anywhere, the car was always washed. Made the bill easier to stomach
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY
Review Created: 06/19/2016 12:29 PM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/19/2016

Thank you for coming in for service, we appreciate your business!

FRANK K. on 06/18/2016
"Routine Oil Change"
Everyone is very friendly! The gentlemen in the maintenance department are all very helpful & nice!
Vehicle: NISSAN ALTIMA
Review Created: 06/18/2016 12:54 PM

RAMONA F. on 06/18/2016
"Friendly and helpful staff, good variety of vehicles."
My compliments to Angela Williams - she was very helpful In helping me find the right car and not at all "pushy", which made my visit a pleasure. The paperwork portion of the visit was better than I have experienced at other dealerships, Would come back to Coles .
Vehicle: NISSAN SENTRA
Sales Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/18/2016 07:55 AM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/19/2016

We appreciate your 5 star review, thank you for sharing!

GINA S. on 06/18/2016
"Customer service"
Service was great
Vehicle: HONDA PILOT
Review Created: 06/18/2016 06:58 AM

JAMES A. on 06/17/2016
"Oil Change and Recall"
I was notified of an upcoming recall for my Sentara when I went in for an oil change. I was given the option of getting the Re all work done then or scheduling anothe appointment. The recall and the oil change were done in half the time I was originally told to expect. I could not be happier!
Vehicle: NISSAN SENTRA
Review Created: 06/17/2016 05:03 PM
Calvin N. at Bill Cole Automall Bluefield responded on 06/19/2016

We appreciate your coming in for service, thank you!