Bill Pierre Chevrolet

Reviews (640)

rating 4.6002475rating 4.6002475rating 4.6002475rating 4.6002475rating 4.6002475

Recommend?
93%

11323 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 367-7700
About Bill Pierre Chevrolet has an exceptional reputation and has served the Seattle area Chevrolet drivers for 65 years. We know what customers want which is a great selection, a courteous staff and terrific pricing.
Categories New Car Dealer
ALAN M. in Kenmore, WA on 01/28/2015
They take care to do things right
I get good serve and help in solving car problems
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO
Service Date: 01/16/2015
Review Created: 01/28/2015 06:44 AM
ROGER B. in Ilwaco, WA on 01/16/2015
a real true dealership
A honest car lot that treats u like gold and goes above and beyond to help you
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
Vehicle: GEO PRIZM
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/12/2015 06:17 AM
Recommended?
I recently purchased a new vehicle from Bill Pierre Chevrolet. They were recommended on USAA, and happen to have the exact vehicle I wanted which also qualified for the end of the year 20% off special. I emailed Jeffrey, and he held the car so I could test drive the next day. Jeff was busy trying to wrap up another deal when I go t there, but Keith was available to help me out. Keith went up to bat for me to negotiate my trade-in, and was easy to work with. He also helped with setting up the onstar and bluetooth. Overall, I was very impressed with the level of service from the salesman on up to the manager.
Sales Date: 12/29/2014
Review Created: 01/11/2015 04:05 PM
Service, Quality and Thoughtfulness
My new 2015 Chevy Cruze is super. Salesman Zach Salyer gave me great service. So glad I chose Bill Pierre Chevrolet!
Sales Date: 12/27/2014
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/10/2015 09:29 PM
JULIE F. in Bothell, WA on 01/08/2015
Great service, friendly
Jeff Timm and Stuart Turck were great. I really had a good experience and I love my new Trax.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRUCK TRAX
Review Created: 01/08/2015 10:44 PM
Professionalism
Professional and courteous.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TAHOE
Service Date: 12/19/2014
Review Created: 01/08/2015 04:33 PM
Needed financing
Andrew got the financing we needed for your family
Sales Date: 12/19/2014
Review Created: 01/07/2015 02:35 PM
EMILY F. in Kent, WA on 01/06/2015
Peter and Fred rock!
Peter was our initial contact. He worked to get us qualified for financing before we even set foot on the lot, even offering up his cell phone number for after-hours text messages, which was really convenient for our busy calendar. We were in and out of Fred's office on site in 3 hours (and if you've ever bought a car, you know that's nothin'.) I drove home in a brand new '15 Chevy including warranty and gap coverage at a sweet deal, even with a challenging credit situation and minimal down payment. Great guys, great car, great experience.
Review Created: 01/06/2015 05:39 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
quick service and friendly
I would definitely get my next car there. Very easy to talk to and willing to fix any problems. Thanks
Service Date: 12/26/2014
Review Created: 01/06/2015 05:07 PM
KEVIN H. in Seattle, WA on 01/05/2015
got what i was looking for
helpful and fairly timely
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
Review Created: 01/05/2015 08:37 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
RYAN S. in Renton, WA on 01/03/2015
Overall good but very few choices.
Overall my experience was good, I didn't have any major problems and the closing process seems relatively easy.

My only complaint is the selection. I selected 8 vehicles from their online inventory, and none of them were available to me. I was given 3 options to choose from. Maybe that's company procedure, maybe it's the banks procedure but I expected to have more of a selection than 2 or 3 models. I don't mind the car but it wouldn't have been my first choice but when you're in a jam you take what you can get. After 6-12 months of on time payments, I can select something I want and start the process over.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Review Created: 01/03/2015 05:23 PM
Great price, no pressure
I took my time to find the car I like (2015 Chevy Sonic) over the few days. Guys from the dealership were always around to help, but never in my face, which usually happens when you buy car. At the end, I've got a GREAT price for a new model, and drove away satisfied with the overall experience. Recommended.
Sales Date: 12/17/2014
Review Created: 01/02/2015 04:28 PM
Recommended?
Prompt, efficient and friendly service
Brought my car into Bill Pierre Chevrolet for an oil change and mentioned a few minor problems. The service personnel not only did the oil change but also addressed each of the issues I had mentioned, and ordered a part needed that was covered under warranty. When the part arrived I was promptly notified and the service person was able to get me in and out to accommodate a previous commitment later that morning. He was professional, Accommodating and friendly. Great Job!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 12/19/2014
Review Created: 01/01/2015 05:27 PM
a true honest car lot
I found out about bill Pierre chevrolet thrust credit yes.com and when I contacted the lot I spoke to mike finchfi told him I didn't have a1 credit and I had a large family and needed a 3rd row vehicle he said i guarantee you I can get you in one.I drove 4hrs up to Seattle and met with mike and he showed me what he had and I picked a 2004 Chevy trailblazer with 3rd row seating and very low miles we go back to the dealership and Stuart truck shows me a break down in how many payments I have and says he can get me approved.They treated me like I was family you don't find car lots with honest people but you do here ill return back they earned my business for life
Sales Date: 12/31/2014
Vehicle: CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Sales Date: 12/14/2014
Review Created: 12/29/2014 02:20 PM
Great Customer Service!
We had a great experience working with Jeff at this dealership. Was treated with fantastic customer service throughout the whole process. Found the SUV we wanted and gave us great trade-in value. Will definately recommend to our friends and family.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
Service Date: 12/17/2014
Review Created: 12/28/2014 05:16 PM
PAUL D. in Lakewood, WA on 12/26/2014
Bill Pierre Chevrolet
If your in the market for a new car I recommend you don't waste your time with other dealers because if Bill Pierre and staff can't get the deal done no one else can. The salesmen are courtious and helpful and will work very hard to get the deal through. It was well worth the fifty mile trip from Tacoma to buy a car from this fine dealership! I strongly recommend!
Sales Date: 12/11/2014
Review Created: 12/26/2014 05:48 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message