Bill Pierre Chevrolet

Reviews (573)

rating 4.6234777rating 4.6234777rating 4.6234777rating 4.6234777rating 4.6234777

Recommend?
94%

11323 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 367-7700
About Bill Pierre Chevrolet has an exceptional reputation and has served the Seattle area Chevrolet drivers for 65 years. We know what customers want which is a great selection, a courteous staff and terrific pricing.
Categories New Car Dealer
The service department is friendly and when I need information about my car ,I get an answer. The only issue I have is that the service department is
I wish the service department was open on Saturdays. Its hard for me to get out to Pierre Auto for servicing during the week.
Service Date: 09/02/2014
Review Created: 09/16/2014 11:15 AM
SHANE B. in Buckley, WA on 09/15/2014
super happy
thank you so much the group of people that helped us get our first new car were amazing
Sales Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/15/2014 09:30 PM
Recommended?
They delivered on their promise
They took care of three issues we had after picking up car,just as they said they would
Sales Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/15/2014 08:53 PM
Recommended?
Made a deal others couldn't touch
Bill Pierre Chevrolet got me 3% financing when all the other dealers I visited in the previous two weeks had me bracketed in the 12% to 20% range. What more can I say, except that I am 100% satisfied with my new Cruze and the entire shopping experience was the best I've ever had buying a new car. No-nonsense approach, no pressure to buy something I didn't want, a total turnaround from what I'm used to. Dealership for life now at Bill Pierre Chevrolet.
Sales Date: 08/28/2014
Review Created: 09/11/2014 10:47 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
service
The service writer was friendly and the shuttle service was great. The techs performed the services needed but the car came back with grease prints on the hood and door. Also, i figured an oil change would at least warrant a vac on the floor but guess not. All the windows were rolled down and i did not leave it that way. These are very small things but can affect total satisfaction. Overall, service is good.
Service Date: 08/29/2014
Review Created: 09/10/2014 04:09 PM
outstanding service
just want to say what great service I had with Mike Finch willing to go extra mile to get me into a new sonic even with my bad credit. I am truly blessed to been helped by some great people
Sales Date: 09/03/2014
Review Created: 09/04/2014 02:26 PM
BRIEN W. on 09/03/2014
was looking for awd
Hammer was easy to work with and he made the whole process simple. I was pre-approved which expedited the process but I also spoke with Hammer prior to going to the dealership telling him what I was looking for in a new vehicle. He pointed me a Chevy Traverse which upon my research I told him what I was looking for in one. He found almost exactly what I was looking for and had it ready for me to see when I arrived at the dealership. After a quick test drive we got to the paperwork and wrapped things up. I'd definitely work with him again.
Sales Date: 08/20/2014
Very Professional
Service Date: 08/22/2014
Review Created: 09/02/2014 02:46 PM
MICHAEL Z. on 08/30/2014
Customer Service and VALUE!
Very professional and they truly care of the car buying experience. Very organized which resulted in minimal time spent in the office and got me on the road with my new car within 45 minutes.
Sales Date: 08/16/2014
Review Created: 08/30/2014 04:06 PM
JENNIFER R. on 08/29/2014
Stress free auto sales is....
Stress free auto sales is an oxymoron; especially for a woman.
I didn't want to "deal with a dealership". I had a bad attitude. I knew exactly what I wanted though. If I HAD to buy a car I needed/wanted A,B,C. I told Bill and David the deal and they helped me with such exemplary customer service that I am so very impressed. They are even taking care of a few scratches I noticed when I got home and giving me a loaner car( I actually need to do this soon. )I give Bill Pierre all the stars and strong referrals to my friends for making what I typically perceive as an experience I'd equate to getting teeth pulled at the dentist to a terrific and exciting time. I absolutely love my Chevy Equinox. wasn't ever embarrassed of my less than perfect credit. We discussed how to make my credit better actually. They did everything they could to keep my monthly payments to a reasonable rate and went back to the drawing board for me when at first the numbers weren't going to work for me. I truly respect their business ethics and friendly, caring approach.
Sales Date: 08/15/2014
Review Created: 08/29/2014 11:32 PM
Recommended?
Jeff Timm, the salesperson is amazing
I have been buying new cars for over 30 years and I have never met a salesperson like Jeff Timm. He returned my email from my first contact with Pierre Chevrolet and answered every one of my questions immediately through email. He never tried to push me to buy anything and when I got there he was low key. He actually suggested I take the car on the freeway to see how it handles at higher speeds. Great guy.
On the other hand, I was ripped off with my trade-in. I had a 2003 Honda Accord with less than 80,000 miles. The appraiser said the car was in excellent shape - and it was. I showed the financial person what the Kelley Blue Book was for a private party and a trade in. $11,000 for private, $8,200 for trade-in. I showed him the paper work, but he started to spew information out about the cost to sell a car as a trade-in. I told him I understood the difference between a trade-in and a private sale, so I understand losing a few thousand. He refused to give me more than $6,000 for the Honda. I was ready to walk out, but I staid because Jeff was so great. I gave up a few thousand dollars because Pierre Chevy have Jeff working for them. How some of these people can sleep at night knowing they rip people off on trade-ins is beyond me. I recommend Pierre Chevy dealer ONLY because of Jeff. A few days later, I see my car on sale by Pierre Chevrolet for $11,995 on-line and $13,999 on site. What? What a rip. I've told the people I work with to stay away from Pierre because they will rip them off on the trade-in. It left a very bad taste in my mouth. However, Jeff continued to support me after sale and continued to defend and supported his dealership. He's a keeper!! I recommend Pierre only if they find Jeff as a salesperson, otherwise, NO.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Sales Date: 08/10/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 02:20 PM
customer service
Everyone did a great job getting us in a new car.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Sales Date: 08/10/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 02:04 PM
Jeff, Brian Prater & Ron in parts
I always feel that my car will be given the best care when I come to Bill Pierre Chev.
Vehicle: OLDSMOBILE ALERO
Service Date: 08/13/2014
Review Created: 08/24/2014 03:23 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
2013 ltz chevy malibu
driver side storage bin has been damaged by your mech shop and passenger side chrome window reveal damage by your mech shop
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Service Date: 08/11/2014
Review Created: 08/22/2014 07:11 PM
Recommended?
courtesy, efficient and on time.
My malibu was having some issues and needed to be repaired. The team that worked on my car were excellent, they had my car fixed in the exact time frame that they estimated and where very helpful during the whole process.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Service Date: 08/06/2014
Review Created: 08/17/2014 10:53 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
GARY T. in Edmonds, WA on 08/16/2014
Doesn't honor advertised price
Wouldn't honor CUDL online price! Ripped-off!
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Vehicle: CHEVROLET AVEO
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/15/2014 02:54 PM
Recommended?
Even with a bankruptcy the team at Pierre's got me into my 1st brand new car.
With the commitment and hard work of the staff I got my dreams to come true with a brand new car. Many times I'd seen the commercials on TV and thought it couldn't be that easy. To my disbelief I got an approval for $1000.00 down, $1000.00 trade in, & an reasonable monthly payment plan. This is the start to rebuilding my credit thanks to Pierre Money Mart.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SPARK
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/12/2014 08:01 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message