Bill Pierre Chevrolet

Reviews (751)

rating 4.5919509rating 4.5919509rating 4.5919509rating 4.5919509rating 4.5919509

Recommend?
93%

11323 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 367-7700
About Bill Pierre Chevrolet has an exceptional reputation and has served the Seattle area Chevrolet drivers for 65 years. We know what customers want which is a great selection, a courteous staff and terrific pricing.
Categories New Car Dealer
Mostly great customer service
While most everything was great, this is the 2nd time that the front interior of the cab was NOT vacuumed. If they are going to say they are doing everything on the list, then they should do EVERY thing on the check off sheet.
Service Date: 07/10/2015
Review Created: 07/21/2015 02:34 PM
The Staff
With one exception I've found everyone interested and concerned that your visit and the work done be a positive experience.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CORVETTE
Service Date: 07/07/2015
Review Created: 07/18/2015 02:16 PM
SHAWN B. in Seattle, WA on 07/13/2015
Happy customer
They get the job done in a courteous manner. Very communicative also.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 07/02/2015
Review Created: 07/13/2015 03:45 PM
ALLAN T. in Seattle, WA on 07/08/2015
service done as promised
A slight problem with service appointment through website not on service schedule but service done as promised on time, at reasonable price.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 06/26/2015
Review Created: 07/08/2015 01:20 PM
Recommend Service Staff and Department Techs
Each time I have brought my car into Bill Pierre Chevrolet, I have been treated with respect, courtesy and kept up to date as to the status of my vehicle. Working with Matt is awesome! He certainly treated me as if the customer came first! Thank you.
Review Created: 07/07/2015 12:35 PM
Trusting
I have been taking my truck here for service since I bought it new. I trust them with my truck.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
Review Created: 07/06/2015 10:08 PM
ROB S. in Seattle, WA on 07/06/2015
Friendly Service
Service Department does excellent job on customer relations. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TAHOE
Service Date: 06/24/2015
Review Created: 07/06/2015 06:55 PM
Warrantee work very quick!
I had a sudden issue with my '13 Malibu, and dropped it off in the morning. It was diagnosed and repaired the same day and ready for pickup that afternoon. Great service!
Review Created: 07/06/2015 04:08 PM
amazing staff and resources
i went almost late for my appointment, the staff were very welcoming and soothing to my needs. being less knowledgeable in automobiles they provided me with the information i needed. they solved my problems, answered my questions and let me enjoy my chevy silverado the king on the road :). thank you Bill pierre, my windshield was crack but the mechanic understood my concerns and was able to fix the chip with no cost at all. Now that's amazing service.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Review Created: 07/05/2015 01:00 PM
Thoroughness
Good
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 06/23/2015
Review Created: 07/04/2015 06:50 PM
excellent service department
Just needed regular maintenance (oil change). The car wash is nice to get. More effort to remove bugs from the front would have been nice.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Service Date: 06/22/2015
Review Created: 07/04/2015 07:51 AM
Easy to work with.
Easy to work with. Website is simple to use to schedule appointments. I don't feel like I being up-sold. All the employees I have interacted with so far are friendly and helpful.
Review Created: 06/29/2015 09:48 AM
JERRY V. in Seattle, WA on 06/29/2015
They do not try to up-sell you on things your vehicle doesn't desperately need. And, this is one of the few dealerships where they wash and vacuum your vehicle after every service!
Vehicle: GMC YUKON DENALI
Review Created: 06/29/2015 07:12 AM
DEJA H. in Seattle, WA on 06/28/2015
Friendly and helpful
Our salesman, Mike Finch, did a really great job making our vehicle purchase process an easy and enjoyable one. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and we were made to feel welcome. The only drawback was they only had one finance specialist in the of five that Saturday, so there was about a 2 hour wait between selecting our car and sitting down to get all the paperwork finalized. Overall a great place and one I would recommend.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Sales Date: 06/13/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 09:34 PM
Recommended?
Car runs very smooth now
I work, so I left my car at the shop, they changed the oil, did the inspection and bot the second car key I'd ordered. The car runs smoother than it does it I take it elsewhere for service. Good job!
Review Created: 06/28/2015 04:33 AM
LAURA B. in Seattle, WA on 06/27/2015
As always, great service
I was in for a mfgr recall so no big money for the dealer, yet I was greeted with a friendly smile, I was driven home in the shuttle and despite the fact that I was 24 hrs late for my appt, my car was in and out in less than 6 hrs. And it was washed and shiny clean, on top of the great repair!
Review Created: 06/27/2015 08:17 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Keith is a great salesman
I took the car in for its FIRST oil change maintenance and they didn't rotate the tires. It says they did. But I know for a FACT that it wasn't done. If they lied about that, what else didn't they do. I'm very disappointed in the service department especially when Matt keeps bring in up his bad review to my girlfriend when she brings the car in. I WILL NOT allow this to happen again to her. You buy a brand new vehicle and you expect to be treatment with respect not grief. Very, very disappointed.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CAMARO
Review Created: 06/27/2015 03:15 PM
BRIAN B. in Everett, WA on 06/23/2015
The sales associate Gursh
Gursh was a very friendly and knowledgeable associate. Most importantly he was not pushy like a lot of salesmen I have dealt with. The only negative to my experience was the older finance guy Scott(gray hair not the younger Scott). He really lowballed my trade in. After some negotiating on that, he went up $2000 on my trade. I did make the trade but still don't feel I got the trade value I deserved. All beware and make sure you check your trade value thru kbb and print off before you go in.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
Sales Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 06/23/2015 02:57 PM
Great selection of cars
Walked in with very bad credit and drove out with a 2013 Nissan SUV. Customer service was good and I would buy from this place again.
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE
Sales Date: 06/04/2015
Review Created: 06/23/2015 02:25 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message