Bill Pierre Chevrolet

Reviews (560)

rating 4.6291182rating 4.6291182rating 4.6291182rating 4.6291182rating 4.6291182

Recommend?
94%

11323 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 367-7700
About Bill Pierre Chevrolet has an exceptional reputation and has served the Seattle area Chevrolet drivers for 65 years. We know what customers want which is a great selection, a courteous staff and terrific pricing.
Categories New Car Dealer
Recommended?
Jeff Timm, the salesperson is amazing
I have been buying new cars for over 30 years and I have never met a salesperson like Jeff Timm. He returned my email from my first contact with Pierre Chevrolet and answered every one of my questions immediately through email. He never tried to push me to buy anything and when I got there he was low key. He actually suggested I take the car on the freeway to see how it handles at higher speeds. Great guy.
On the other hand, I was ripped off with my trade-in. I had a 2003 Honda Accord with less than 80,000 miles. The appraiser said the car was in excellent shape - and it was. I showed the financial person what the Kelley Blue Book was for a private party and a trade in. $11,000 for private, $8,200 for trade-in. I showed him the paper work, but he started to spew information out about the cost to sell a car as a trade-in. I told him I understood the difference between a trade-in and a private sale, so I understand losing a few thousand. He refused to give me more than $6,000 for the Honda. I was ready to walk out, but I staid because Jeff was so great. I gave up a few thousand dollars because Pierre Chevy have Jeff working for them. How some of these people can sleep at night knowing they rip people off on trade-ins is beyond me. I recommend Pierre Chevy dealer ONLY because of Jeff. A few days later, I see my car on sale by Pierre Chevrolet for $11,995 on-line and $13,999 on site. What? What a rip. I've told the people I work with to stay away from Pierre because they will rip them off on the trade-in. It left a very bad taste in my mouth. However, Jeff continued to support me after sale and continued to defend and supported his dealership. He's a keeper!! I recommend Pierre only if they find Jeff as a salesperson, otherwise, NO.
Sales Date: 08/10/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 02:20 PM
customer service
Everyone did a great job getting us in a new car.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Sales Date: 08/10/2014
Review Created: 08/25/2014 02:04 PM
Jeff, Brian Prater & Ron in parts
I always feel that my car will be given the best care when I come to Bill Pierre Chev.
Vehicle: OLDSMOBILE ALERO
Service Date: 08/13/2014
Review Created: 08/24/2014 03:23 PM
Recommended?
courtesy, efficient and on time.
My malibu was having some issues and needed to be repaired. The team that worked on my car were excellent, they had my car fixed in the exact time frame that they estimated and where very helpful during the whole process.
Service Date: 08/06/2014
Vehicle: CHEVROLET AVEO
Service Date: 08/04/2014
Review Created: 08/15/2014 02:54 PM
Recommended?
Even with a bankruptcy the team at Pierre's got me into my 1st brand new car.
With the commitment and hard work of the staff I got my dreams to come true with a brand new car. Many times I'd seen the commercials on TV and thought it couldn't be that easy. To my disbelief I got an approval for $1000.00 down, $1000.00 trade in, & an reasonable monthly payment plan. This is the start to rebuilding my credit thanks to Pierre Money Mart.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SPARK
Service Date: 07/30/2014
Review Created: 08/12/2014 08:01 AM
RAY W. in Seattle, WA on 08/05/2014
Always helpful
Service is always helpful they do not try to sell you things that you dont need. My vechicals are always ready on time and repaired correctly
Service Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 08/05/2014 10:21 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
RANDY J. in Bothell, WA on 08/04/2014
easy to work with
Sale staff was easy to work with and were attentive to me needs.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
Sales Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014 07:50 PM
check engine light was on
Got it fixed easily and had a rental car. Thanks for honoring the warranty.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Service Date: 07/24/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014 02:06 PM
SCOTT A. in Seattle, WA on 08/03/2014
thanks for the continued good work
Thanks for taking great care of my truck. All the work is done on time and the truck is clean when it comes back.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRUCK SILVERADO 1500
Service Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 08/03/2014 02:19 PM
RONNI B. in Duvall, WA on 08/01/2014
TIP-TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE
The staff from the guy on the lot to the finance manager were straight forward, honest, kind and everything in between. They felt like friends by the time we left the dealership.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Sales Date: 07/20/2014
Review Created: 08/01/2014 06:50 PM
Regular Scheduled Maintenance
Car ready on time, attractive waiting room, free coffee.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET IMPALA
Service Date: 07/14/2014
Review Created: 07/30/2014 02:08 AM
Great experience purchasing a Chevy Volt
The sales staff was knowledgable and easy to work with. The transaction was smooth and hassle-free. It was one of the best experiences I've had at a car dealership.
Sales Date: 07/12/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 12:36 PM
MIKE G. in Seattle, WA on 07/26/2014
Recall plus
To tell the truth, I've been "down" on Chevrolet since experiencing several power steering problems that Chevrolet isn't addressing on my particular car (2005 Cobalt). Bill Pierre, however, did a great job performing the ignition recall as well as an oil change. Courteous, fast and efficient service. I am warming to GM once again.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET COBALT
Service Date: 07/14/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 10:14 AM
Unpleasant Experience
I visited Pierre Chevrolet looking for a used vehicle. I didn’t care for the ‘perfect’ vehicle that the salesman found for me. Both the salesman and his manager used pressure tactics to try to get me to purchase the car. I didn’t like the way that they made me feel when I decided against taking the auto. I will not deal with this organization again.
Sales Date: 07/25/2014
Service Date: 07/11/2014
Review Created: 07/24/2014 09:12 AM
JON L. in Edmonds, WA on 07/23/2014
They make it easy
I hate the hoops, hassles, and games most dealerships play. I was very pleased to discover the exact opposite at Bill Pierre. They really work hard to get you the best possible price and financing. They also seem sincere and honest. I worked with Hammer and that guy was seriously great. Highly recommended to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle, regardless of credit history.
Sales Date: 07/03/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014 12:49 AM
Matt Davis
Matt Davis IS what made my experience so enjoyable. He is genuine and outstanding!
Vehicle: BUICK ENCLAVE
Service Date: 07/10/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 02:27 PM
friendly efficient employees.
This was the easiest most pleasant car buying experience ever.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SONIC
Sales Date: 07/04/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 12:16 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message