Bill Pierre Chevrolet

Reviews (738)

rating 4.5927138rating 4.5927138rating 4.5927138rating 4.5927138rating 4.5927138

Recommend?
93%

11323 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 367-7700
About Bill Pierre Chevrolet has an exceptional reputation and has served the Seattle area Chevrolet drivers for 65 years. We know what customers want which is a great selection, a courteous staff and terrific pricing.
Categories New Car Dealer
Easy to work with.
Easy to work with. Website is simple to use to schedule appointments. I don't feel like I being up-sold. All the employees I have interacted with so far are friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Review Created: 06/29/2015 09:48 AM
JERRY V. in Seattle, WA on 06/29/2015
They do not try to up-sell you on things your vehicle doesn't desperately need. And, this is one of the few dealerships where they wash and vacuum your vehicle after every service!
Vehicle: GMC YUKON DENALI
Review Created: 06/29/2015 07:12 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
DEJA H. in Seattle, WA on 06/28/2015
Friendly and helpful
Our salesman, Mike Finch, did a really great job making our vehicle purchase process an easy and enjoyable one. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and we were made to feel welcome. The only drawback was they only had one finance specialist in the of five that Saturday, so there was about a 2 hour wait between selecting our car and sitting down to get all the paperwork finalized. Overall a great place and one I would recommend.
Sales Date: 06/13/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 09:34 PM
Recommended?
Car runs very smooth now
I work, so I left my car at the shop, they changed the oil, did the inspection and bot the second car key I'd ordered. The car runs smoother than it does it I take it elsewhere for service. Good job!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CRUZE
Review Created: 06/28/2015 04:33 AM
LAURA B. in Seattle, WA on 06/27/2015
As always, great service
I was in for a mfgr recall so no big money for the dealer, yet I was greeted with a friendly smile, I was driven home in the shuttle and despite the fact that I was 24 hrs late for my appt, my car was in and out in less than 6 hrs. And it was washed and shiny clean, on top of the great repair!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Review Created: 06/27/2015 08:17 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
BRIAN B. in Everett, WA on 06/23/2015
The sales associate Gursh
Gursh was a very friendly and knowledgeable associate. Most importantly he was not pushy like a lot of salesmen I have dealt with. The only negative to my experience was the older finance guy Scott(gray hair not the younger Scott). He really lowballed my trade in. After some negotiating on that, he went up $2000 on my trade. I did make the trade but still don't feel I got the trade value I deserved. All beware and make sure you check your trade value thru kbb and print off before you go in.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
Sales Date: 05/29/2015
Review Created: 06/23/2015 02:57 PM
Great selection of cars
Walked in with very bad credit and drove out with a 2013 Nissan SUV. Customer service was good and I would buy from this place again.
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE
Sales Date: 06/04/2015
Review Created: 06/23/2015 02:25 PM
CAROL H. in Seattle, WA on 06/22/2015
Friendly
The service department is very friendly and complete the task in a timely manner. They conduct business professionally and make you feel they want your business.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET AVEO
Service Date: 06/09/2015
Review Created: 06/22/2015 11:27 AM
Fantastic Customer Service
I dropped my vehicle off for recall work and the work was completed quickly. The service advisor Alan Doyle was very nice and responded to my concerns about my vehicle. Since I didn’t want to wait for my vehicle I requested their shuttle service to give me a ride to Bartell’s. When I called the shuttle service back to pick me up for the ride back to the dealership, the gentleman quickly returned to pick me up. All around great Service!!!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CORVETTE
Service Date: 05/28/2015
Review Created: 06/16/2015 08:25 PM
Vehicle number2
We have bought 2 vehicles in 33 days from Pierre Chevrolet. Their staff is so friendly, the pricing is right and they stand by their word. Galin and Stuart are great to work with
Vehicle: NISSAN SENTRA
Sales Date: 05/30/2015
Review Created: 06/15/2015 10:21 AM
AWESOME!!
GOD SHOWED UP AND SHOWED OUT ON OUR BEHALF....HALLELUJAH!! GOD IS ABLE!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Sales Date: 05/22/2015
Review Created: 06/10/2015 04:42 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Recommended?
I thought the experience was genuine until I got home
I thought I was getting a genuine experience however when I got home I saw that the $1,000 they took off of the purchase of the car to offset the price for a back up camera and because there was not garage door set up was actually the price being advertised in Auto Trader (I took a screen shot if you would like to see the proof) and there was no actual price reduction at all. I paid the exact advertised price and was lied to by the salesman, manager and finance dept. I then noticed I am missing 1 floor mat in the back driver side floor board. I wrote an email to the finance dept to mention it and have yet to hear back. Finally and most disturbing that I will be addressing further is that glass keeps falling into my trunk and often is found in my bag of groceries. Not just a little - I am keeping a baggie of all the pieces and there is 50 + shards of glass. Apparently it looks as though the back window had been replaced. I didn't see it on the carfax report and am now questioning in light of all the other lies if they indeed showed me the true and correct Carfax report. Happy customer?! I could have been had I been dealing with an honest company that cared about their integrity but tricking the customer seems to have been the theme.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Sales Date: 05/21/2015
Review Created: 06/10/2015 01:15 PM
Quick & efficient
They took less time than they quoted.
Vehicle: GMC CANYON
Review Created: 06/09/2015 07:29 PM
Recommended?
Everytime I go in for a service the team always is prepared and takes care of my vehicle and is quick to communicate with any issues that may occur.
Review Created: 06/09/2015 02:37 PM
Service Light Check
Excellent prompt service. Your driver Juan picked me up right on time. Matt was quite helpful. Thanks
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Review Created: 06/09/2015 02:11 PM
They get the job done in a timely manner
Everything works and the shuttle was very helpful
Vehicle: CHEVROLET VOLT
Service Date: 05/28/2015
Review Created: 06/08/2015 03:30 PM
JOHN B. in Seattle, WA on 06/06/2015
Matt in service
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
Review Created: 06/06/2015 11:45 AM
CAROL H. in Seattle, WA on 06/02/2015
They are right on time and the waiting room is great.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET AVEO
Review Created: 06/02/2015 04:00 PM
Good work. Friendly service
Good work and friendly service. Didn't try to "up sale" like other places. Did the work, washed my truck, and sent me on my way.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
Review Created: 06/02/2015 02:04 PM
HUANG Z. in Bothell, WA on 05/28/2015
Good Services
Great services like always
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/28/2015 08:37 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message