Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1423)

rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
HOLLY R. in Seattle, WA on 11/14/2014
the place to go
Always efficient and personable service. Greg Karras takes wonderful care of my car and I wouldn't trust it to anyone else.
Service Date: 10/29/2014
Vehicle: FORD
Service Date: 11/03/2014
Review Created: 11/14/2014 04:19 PM
Recommended?
Prompt delivery of accessories for new truck
The Parts Department was quick to order and receive new accessories I ordered for my new truck. when shopping for items I am not fully up to speed on, I am always listening for expert recommendations from the staff.
Sales Date: 10/21/2014
Review Created: 11/13/2014 08:06 AM
The level of service
I went in for a recall. The service person was courteous and efficient. I was informed the repair would take between 2 and 2 1/2 hrs. I had to wait for the car This was noted on the work order. I was surprised and pleased when the car was finished early. Thank you.
Service Date: 10/31/2014
Review Created: 11/12/2014 05:01 PM
Recommended?
I've always been treated with respect and everyone has a smile
First off the waiting room is always clean and inviting . Not like other car repair place. I have found that if my car needed something more than what I brought it in for I was told before the repair was made. I have never once felt that I was being taken advantage of.
Service Date: 10/31/2014
Review Created: 11/12/2014 04:55 PM
Recommended?
It seems the staff really cares
Friends and family are shocked when I tell them what a fabulous experience I had. I tell them, when in doubt, check it out yourselves!!
Sales Date: 10/27/2014
Review Created: 11/12/2014 02:31 PM
Happy with Service!
Again I am pleased with the prompt, courteous and excellent service that I received.
Vehicle: FORD ECONOLINE CARGO VAN
Service Date: 10/30/2014
Review Created: 11/11/2014 02:08 PM
DAVID W. in Seattle, WA on 11/10/2014
Location
Dealing with yuor personnel was more than satisfactory. I was a bit disappointed..,when I came to retieve the car a week after buyiny it. That the car had no floor mats..no owners manuel & no spare key. However if that is the way the Dealership recieved it I can't complain...I guess. But the Kicker is this.When I left with the car from the Dealership & I got to the intersection of I-5 & Northgate I looked at the Dashboard & observed the gas gauge & it was dead on E ! With the gas alarm flashing. That was a wonderful feeling. I've been driving for 47 years & one thing I've done totaly right in my life...is I've never run out of gas. Well it still i. I made to the 76 station & filled up...,a pleasant relief. I asked a few people if that is a normal policy of sorts...to drive out of Dealership with a empty tank. Of course they all said no. David Weston
Vehicle: CHRYSLER 200
Sales Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 11/10/2014 08:05 PM
NINI A. in Seattle, WA on 11/09/2014
they make it until customer happy
They tried so hard to make me satisfy with right price, right car.
Service Date: 10/29/2014
Review Created: 11/09/2014 03:18 PM
Great service as usual
I continue to be impressed with this place. They are friendly, fast, and informative. I can leave my car before going to work and they'll call me when it's ready.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 10/28/2014
Review Created: 11/08/2014 05:52 PM
BRUCE L. in Seattle, WA on 11/04/2014
Bill Mitchell
Bill Mitchell gets me in and out fast , and this is important in my very busy Boeing Inspector work / communte . hes awsome !
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 10/24/2014
Review Created: 11/04/2014 04:38 PM
BROCK L. in Seattle, WA on 11/03/2014
Paul is always great to deal with. Always a good experience.
Review Created: 11/03/2014 02:11 PM
RALPH S. in Seattle, WA on 11/03/2014
Great Service and people who care
I can not say more about the great service that I got on my last visit. The team that took care of our car was outstanding. Thank you Ralph G. Smith
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 11/03/2014 01:17 PM
professional
I liked that they were up front with me and respected my time.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Review Created: 11/03/2014 01:05 PM
BILL C. on 11/02/2014
Leading Tech is a Personal Connection
Everything fine. Always is.
Vehicle: LINCOLN TOWN CAR
Service Date: 10/22/2014
Review Created: 11/02/2014 02:10 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
its fine
Where to start, I was told I had a 2:30 appt turnout to be an early drop-off I am glad I worked hard to keep that appt. Next day got word need a part be in tomorrow, part arrive things work but needed another part-that happens, all is working. Called a few days later because I now have wires hanging down from under the dash where the work was done to see if I could stop by to have the wires installed correctly, I am still waiting for the return call. The work was fine customer support sucks.
Vehicle: FORD CROWN VICTORIA
Service Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/31/2014 05:07 PM
JOHN A. in Seattle, WA on 10/31/2014
Greg is still the man
So my tire, hard to find, brand new, got busted by the curve. It was an accident, a very expensive one. He was able to get my tire, get me a rental, help me to continue to work and not even miss a beat. Thats what i call service
Service Date: 10/20/2014
Review Created: 10/31/2014 02:16 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Professional, but very expensive
Appreciated the friendly and knowledgeable people. I was not able to readily pay for the repairs required, so my vehicle remained in your care for several weeks. I received phone calls asking me to please pay and pick up my vehicle because the lot was getting full. I could not do this, but repeatedly checked the lot anyway, which was always at least 1/2 empty. Made me wonder, if they need to lie about something as simple as that, what else are they lying to me about? After receiving my vehicle I found a scratch I hadn't noted before, and brought it to your attention. While you did convince me that it was pre-existing, the first response I was given was, "Well, your vehicle was here for several weeks." So, we should expect damage if you don't like how long it takes us to save up the money to pay your rates? On the positive side, the vehicle does seem to be working excellently, so thanks for that.
Vehicle: FORD TRUCK
Service Date: 09/19/2014
Review Created: 10/30/2014 02:45 PM
Quick and friendly service
I was ready to leave on a trip the next day When I called for an appointment for service, I was told it would be a couple days. When I said that would not due, I was scheduled later that day and received a complimentary car wash.
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 10:58 PM
JEFF G. in Seattle, WA on 10/28/2014
My water pump went out and I had to night-drop my truck last week. Sundie was very professional and called me first thing in the morning. They were able to get my truck in quickly, even though I was not on the schedule, and got it back to me as fast as the parts would allow. Sundie called me often with the status as well.
Bill Pierre has always been great to work with.
Thank you Sundie!
Jeff
Service Date: 10/15/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 07:19 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message