Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1395)

rating 4.5782094rating 4.5782094rating 4.5782094rating 4.5782094rating 4.5782094

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
Ford Recall repair
Bill Pierre Ford is the closest for dealer to downtown Seattle.

1) Don't turn a recall repair into a sales opportunity by bombarding me with follow up email to try to get me to sell my car, this is off putting, when I am bringing in my car to get a recalled repair done
2) When I arrived at the "repair center", there was a row of offices next to the ingress bays. I sat in my car for a period and finally walked over to one of the offices and asked what I was supposed to do. The repair ?greeter? asked me for my name, then told me that another ?greater? was responsible for my case... who was then found to be on break and this person had to handle my intake and it certainly seemed like a burden on them. It was a little disconcerting to have to initiate this conversation, no one came out to tell me what was happening. As someone who works only with independent repair companies, it truly drove home how disconnected the corporate repair environment is. There is an underlying assumption that I should know how this process worked, and I really felt a little stupid because I didn't know. No one should ever feel stupid when they are interacting with a company who's business depends on them
3) When we made the reservation, I had to wait until I was from a business trip so that there were two drivers to move the car to the repair shop, drive home and then go pick the car up. After arrival, I was informed that I could have gotten a shuttle from the shop... at which point I asked "why didn't you tell us that when we made the reservation?" It was not apparent from any of the interaction we had during the reservation process. I will point out that my father, who made the reservation, is a retired Ford Engineer, I am a business owner, and my wife is an attorney. There are no dumb people here at my end.
4) Don't bother getting reviews from people, especially when I have to take significant time out of my life to let you repair your recalled problem, it probably won't turn out well.
Service Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/25/2014 05:38 PM
Outstanding Personnal and services
Bill Mitchell, your tech rep, is well verse in his business knowledge and make it easy to assist me in taking care of my truck.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 07:00 AM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
LISA W. in Everett, WA on 10/22/2014
Bait and switch, wait, wait, wait
Ultimately I did end up with a vehicle, but it took nearly a week of being jerked around, promised one thing and then another and then another.
Vehicle: DODGE DAKOTA
Sales Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/22/2014 06:03 PM
JAMEY V. in Seattle, WA on 10/22/2014
Timing Belt service
Bill Mitchell gives great customer service. This is the Ford Service Center to go to for repairs.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Sales Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 10/22/2014 03:10 PM
Recommended?
Salesman did whatever it took to get me into the truck I wanted
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Sales Date: 10/04/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 03:12 PM
Recommended?
Excellent service, support, and explanation
I'lll be back.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 02:46 PM
Laura Lavi's Review
I went in feeling really embarassed and frustrated with my credit score - and beat down. I came out empowered to fix my credit score using my car payments and my salesman found me the perfect car - really enjoying it - not too over the top and new enough that I feel it is part of my fresh start.
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN CC
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 02:02 PM
HENG-PIN K. on 10/20/2014
Super Customer Service as Expected
Your Greg Karras is the best. No need to say more.
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 09:45 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
If the problem that came up just after the car was worked on is repaired satisfactorily, then I will rate it
Up till this time, I have had great service and proper and complete repair work done on all of my automobiles by Bill Pikerre Ford in Seattle. However, this last occasssion is different in that I had front end bearing repair/replacement work done on my 2000 Focus. The work was done so that I could go on a week long road trip using the vehicle. 75 miles out, the car started to make a "growl" type of noise, much like old bias ply tires would make if they were suffering a tread splittiing situation. That developed into a sound that front end wheel bearing make when they do not have enough lubricant, or are not tightened correctly on the spindal. The same sound can be made by driving with out of balance studded snow tires -- however in this case there is no tire balance problem -- it's mechanical in nature. The car made the trip successfully (33+mpg average) and I am taking it back to Pierre Ford this afternoon so that their shop can tear into the problem tomorrow morning. It is to be seen what my rating will be.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 10/20/2014 03:44 PM
JERRY J. in Seattle, WA on 10/20/2014
Friendly Service
They always do a great job.
Review Created: 10/20/2014 03:03 PM
Friendly, Efficient Service
The first oil change on our new Ford Fusion went well. The people who greeted us were very friendly and helped us learn where to put the car. We left it and went out for lunch. It was ready as promised on our return, washed and looking as nice as it did the day we took it off the lot for the first time -- and this first one was free!
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 07:55 AM
GAY H. in Seattle, WA on 10/17/2014
Personal attention, they always ask if you want something done before they do it.
The people who work there are personable.
They take the time to talk with you. They
don't fix something they find until they talk to you.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 02:41 PM
KELLY S. in Bothell, WA on 10/17/2014
great customer service
quickly completed the repairs and were very easy to work with. Sundie was excellent.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 02:04 PM
Recommended?
Love my personal car care consultant!
I don't know if other dealerships do this, but I think the fact that I have my own personal car care consultant makes a huge difference and keeps me returning to Bill Pierre for all of my car care needs. Also, they were really on the ball this last time when I had my car in for routine maintenance, and they fixed a warranty item they found that needed attention.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014 10:26 AM
Oiil change and more
Bill is the best. He cares about you and always has a good attitude.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/14/2014 09:46 PM
Professional and friendly!
I switched from Ford of Kirkland to Bill Pierre - wow - what a wonderful experience.. The guys ( Paul and his crew ) are amazing - actually looking forward to having ALL of my Fords serviced here. I had a little issue I was worried about and the team at Bill Pierre handled it with complete professionalism - I am so impressed!
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/14/2014 02:24 PM
ALEX D. in Seattle, WA on 10/14/2014
Throttle Box Went Out
My car stalled out on the highway. Managed to get it restarted and into the shop. After talking to the mechanic he gave his opinion about what could be wrong just based on my description and turned out he was dead on. Dropped the car off at 5 PM and had the car back the next day by 2. Only thing that is a little difficult to find the place if you don't know where your going.
Service Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/14/2014 11:56 AM
attentive service
generous inspection of my car ,fast turnaround. kudos to Greg Karras
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Service Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/14/2014 12:02 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message