Bill Pierre Ford

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
AARON C. on 12/26/2015
"Was professional and friendly sales staff. "
No pressure on the sale which was appreciated. Allowed me several test drives and looking at several different cars. Was very quick on the paper work and didn't have to spend all day there.
Vehicle: MERCURY MILAN
Service Date: 12/14/2015
Review Created: 12/26/2015 10:28 AM
PATRICK C. on 12/19/2015
"Great Service. Timely Manner "
Everything was done quickly and correctly.
Service Date: 12/07/2015
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 11/23/2015
Review Created: 12/06/2015 12:58 PM
EMILY M. on 11/02/2015
"Easy Scheduling & Fast Service"
Scheduled online the night before. Brought the car in at 9am, had it back by 11am for oil change, general service and recall checks. Easy, fast, and friendly.
Service Date: 10/22/2015
Review Created: 11/02/2015 01:03 PM
ROBERT C. on 10/26/2015
"Excellent Service and a personal touch"
Sundie was on top of everything and was proactive with updating me on any changes from the original quote of time or budget.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Service Date: 10/15/2015
Review Created: 10/26/2015 03:07 PM
KRISTAL M. on 10/19/2015
"The service staff are extremely courteous, but my brakes still squeal."
I brought my low miles (70k) 2003 Ford Ranger in for brake service several months ago, and the telltale grinding was replaced with over-the-top squealing. I lived with it for a couple of thousand miles, telling myself it was just the brakes re-seating themselves, while the baristas at my local coffee shack covered their ears at my approach. Finally, I took it in to have the new annoyance addressed. The squealing has definitely been reduced after this latest service, but is still present. I trust we'll work through this, but it hasn't been a great experience, in spite of the kind staff. I will counter this by saying that this is my first negative experience in 12 years of working with them, so I would still recommend them on the whole.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 09/15/2015
Review Created: 09/27/2015 05:04 PM
Paul Z. on 09/14/2015
"So bad "
They sell cars in accidents !!! Be careful I am one of many victims so far!!!
Service Date: 09/14/2015
Review Created: 09/14/2015 10:29 PM
Gill V. on 08/15/2015
"Ford Fusion"
My experience with the sales staff was honest and strait forward. Thank you for all your hard work.
Sales Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 08/15/2015 09:34 PM
Laurie B. on 07/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't feel They were completely honest"
Received an offer in mail for them to buy back my 2013 Escape because they are in demand. Said they would give you up to 110% of blue book price..didn't even get 100%, in fact didn't even know what they gave me till the end. Second they said they were confident they could get you into new car with no out of pocket expense....not true cost me $3000 + $112 more per month. Next they said they could get you the same payment and in most case a less payment....not true cost me another $112.00 MORE PER MONTH after telling them over and over I could not go more that $25 more per month or it could create a hardship...I feel taken advantage of since I was there myself and I guess a total push over. After hours (4) and getting paperwork done the car cost way more than listed (I know I had some negative equity..but they don't tell you that in the beginning and don't listen to you when you tell them what you can afford). After signing paperwork, I went back next day and to add salt to the wound I was told oh, by the way you know that 1.9% finance rate I told you got through Ford Motor credit company, well we can't get that for you because of the negative equity but hey we got you just as good at 3.84% and we will give you an additional $750 rebate but you look at the difference in the interest rate over 84 months is about $2500 more so the extra $750 rebate is not biggy and also your payment went up $18 dollar. But if you drop the gap insurance it is only increase of a measly $12.00 and you get the extended warranty. I should of at the point asked for my old car back and walked but I was to upset. This is the third car bought from them but this definitely will be my last and I will never recommend them to anyone. The salesmen was nice and so was the finance person but when I get home I realized that it was just to get me to sign. Unhappy and disappointed. They should not send out those notice if they can't stand behind them.
Sales Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 11:13 PM
MARGARET S. on 07/25/2015
"Service work review"
Service & work was fine. Wish the service hours were more convenient. One late night during the week or Sat would be helpful. It is difficult for me to schedule something with my current work schedule.
Service Date: 07/13/2015
Review Created: 07/25/2015 01:28 PM
LAUREN M. on 07/18/2015
"did not fix the problem"
engine light was on $ 1,500 later light still on
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Service Date: 07/07/2015
Review Created: 07/18/2015 02:34 PM
ethan z. on 07/04/2015
"Oil change and maintenance"
My first maintenance, including oil change and some regular inspections. Those guys were super fast and very nice. One thing I want to mention is that they haven't sync up their schedule with online appointment system. Call to make an appointment is the best way.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 06/22/2015
Review Created: 07/04/2015 04:59 PM
IRVING K. on 06/28/2015
"thunderbird engine repairs"
unfortunately greg was unable to complete the repair after days & I need to bring it back on Mon. 6/29
Vehicle: FORD THUNDERBIRD
Service Date: 06/17/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 05:01 PM
Matt T. on 06/26/2015
"Cheats/Immoral/Unethical"
Have nothing good to say about these folks. My sister and I got a car through them and several things. First my sister had great credit at the time and this did not result in a good interest rate. Second, the car was at least 5000 more than it should have been. Third, the finance company they used has been sued numerous times. Because of how awful the loan was, I got another car at another dealer through Ford Credit and we gave the car back to the finance company. Yes it will hurt our credit for a couple more years, but whatever. This dealer will get its due in the end.
Sales Date: 08/01/2011
Review Created: 06/26/2015 01:44 PM
KAREN Z. on 06/07/2015
"great service"
Staff is knowledgeable and helpful.
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS POLICE PKG
Service Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 06/07/2015 06:57 PM
DIANA M. on 05/29/2015
"Service"
I had Greg check out my tires, brakes, fluids before heading out on a long road trip, plus fix an issue under warranty. Everything was done to great satisfaction... service, communication, and having it ready and clean on time.
Service Date: 04/30/2015
Review Created: 05/29/2015 04:29 PM
Taylor R. on 05/26/2015
"Exceeded my expectations"
I brought in my Fiesta to resolve a transmission issue, and Greg from Pierre Ford was just a pleasure to work with. Kept things easy and simple throughout the whole process, and washed and vaccuumed out my car. I will definitely bring back my car for any issues in the future.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/26/2015 07:12 AM
Jesse J. on 05/10/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bill Pierre Service Representative Greg Karras"
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Bill Pierre Service employee Greg Karras is an excellent Service Representative. He ALWAYS exhibits an honest, customer-friendly and professional attitude.

Ordinarily, I would NEVER have my vehicle serviced at a dealership. But I took a chance a few years back and met Greg at Bill Pierre Ford. From the start, I could tell he was a straight-shooter and honest. He took excellent care repairing my 1997 Ford Expedition and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg.

So I decided to keep coming back. And I was so impressed; I even introduced Greg to my friends who also drive Fords - explaining they too would receive honest, professional and reliable service from Mr. Karras.

So I think Bill Pierre Management should give Greg a BIG raise for doing such an excellent job AND for helping to erase the idea that taking your car to a dealership is a bad gamble.

Keep up the good work Greg!
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 05/10/2015 07:16 PM
Richard B. on 05/04/2015
"first question ignored"
Advertisement in the paper about a lease that was a good $100 per month better than other dealers (if it's too good to be true) so I got online and on the webside their deals on the same cars were higher than other dealers, so I contacted them and said. Here is what it says in the paper today. Is this true, correct? His response was, can you come in and pick out your color today. LOL, First Major turn off and that stuff just makes me run away not walk. Not a good start, Just answer the question honestly.
To be fair, I don't know if that deal exists or not but I am sure not going to waste time stepping foot on the lot if this is how it starts. I have heard plenty of bait and switch and am guessing I would come in and they would tell me that was for one car thats sold.
Sales Date: 05/02/2015