Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1524)

rating 4.5908541rating 4.5908541rating 4.5908541rating 4.5908541rating 4.5908541

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
Nothing special
They did not complete the service I brought it in for.
Review Created: 01/20/2015 01:01 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Nothing
They did not complete the service. I brought the Mustang in for a oil change, left the car for the day and was told they did not get around to washing it when I inquired about it. Thought the wash and vacuum were part of the oil change service.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Review Created: 01/20/2015 01:00 PM
ERIK F. in Seattle, WA on 01/19/2015
Fabiulous customer service! Paul Salazar and Bill
Always fabulous service and they get my car work done as fast as possible. We appreciate all of their fabulous customer service!!!! 5 stars all the way! Erik and Heidi Freeman
Vehicle: FORD EXPEDITION
Service Date: 01/08/2015
Review Created: 01/19/2015 04:05 PM
SHARON S. in Brier, WA on 01/19/2015
Easy to make appointments, friendly and always ready on time
Bill Pierre Ford, it's easy to make appointments, friendly and helpful service managers and staff. And my vehicle is always ready on time!
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 01/19/2015 07:47 AM
Flexibility
They got me in quickly and didn't take long to repair my car.
Review Created: 01/19/2015 07:31 AM
great customer service!
My car limped into service bay. Bill took great care of me even though I had no appointment. Fixed later that day. No muss no fuss.
Review Created: 01/18/2015 05:32 PM
Recommended?
Great service but expensive, and the shuttle service is problematic--doesn't run to end of business day and is hard to contact to arrange for rides.
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 01/18/2015 01:05 PM
attention given by Sundie
always very concerned and very polite
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-450
Service Date: 12/10/2014
Review Created: 01/17/2015 11:00 PM
KEN C. in Seattle, WA on 01/17/2015
Could not be better!
Excellent service and acomodation..
Vehicle: FORD CONTOUR
Review Created: 01/17/2015 02:29 PM
Everything I needed and nothing I didn't
My service advisor, Greg Karras always presents me with a factual overview of my car's condition and good advice about what I must do, what I should do, and what can wait until next time. He's never steered me wrong. (pun intended)
Review Created: 01/17/2015 01:09 PM
DAN S. in Kenmore, WA on 01/17/2015
It's people and service
Service Mgr Greg Karras has been taking great care of all 4 of our Ford vehicles for many years. That's why we are a Ford Family.He is the best at his craft.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Review Created: 01/16/2015 04:08 PM
ADAM P. in Renton, WA on 01/16/2015
Mr.E
Eric Elliot was my salesman and he did a great job. I'm a first time buyer with no credit but a good job and he was able to find me a newer vehicle that I could afford. I love the Nissan Rogue
Vehicle: NISSAN ROGUE
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 12/31/2014
Review Created: 01/16/2015 07:19 AM
brake job
brakes needed some attention. Fast turnaround on my car by Greg Karras.
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Review Created: 01/14/2015 12:37 AM
LISA G. in Seattle, WA on 01/13/2015
Paul has been great each time!
Thank you!
Service Date: 01/02/2015
Review Created: 01/13/2015 05:53 PM
Always friendly and helpful
I trust Bill Pierre Ford and Sundie Warner with my vehicle 100%. Always professional and timely.
Review Created: 01/12/2015 07:42 PM
JASON L. in Seattle, WA on 01/12/2015
Spot on customer service
As always, Greg was very helpful and informative
Problem repaired and resolved
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Review Created: 01/12/2015 10:12 AM
Great service adviser
Greg Karras, the service adviser was very professional, knew the problem and my expectations for the kind of service needed at the time of visit. He made sure that my needs are addressed and also discouraged me spending on things that were not necessary.
Review Created: 01/11/2015 07:43 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Quick service, bad attitudes
I will say, my mechanic....can't for the life of me remember her name, was amazing. She was really quick to get back to me and get my car in asap, which was greatly appreciated. To top it off, she started her morning off with my car and had it ready by 8 o_o it was sooooo fast. Love her, wish I remembered her name. Now for the other people I had spoken with. Talk about politely rude and off putting. I never actually got to meet my wonderful mechanic, instead spoke to the receptionist, who seemed irritated that I had the audacity to call her line or walk up to her desk, and a guy...again loss for names, who seemed all friendly when you knew what you wanted but the second you seemed uncertain or didn't follow "protocol", didn't have the time a day for you. By the end he seemed to have warmed up to me, but still it was fairly fake. Overall, you guys provide a fast service. You need to work on making first timers feel more like the family or at least welcome and tell your staff you try a little harder at being sincere, I know customer service sucks, I've been there, but don't go out of your way to be a dick when the customer is sincerely trying to figure things out and being polite. -_-
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Review Created: 01/11/2015 05:22 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
RICK S. in Seattle, WA on 01/11/2015
NOt positive
I took my car. I was originally after a check that I could come at 3 and pick it up. It turns out a part had to be ordered and shipped and I needed an extra day. Not a problem. The next day, when checking on my car, I found out their was an issue in ordering part and my car wouldn't be ready until after weekend. Frustrating, but since my service person was out, the service person talking couldn't do much and I understand things happen. When my service came back on Monday, I thought I should have got a phone call apologizing at least for the part not being shipped timely that morning. I didn't, I had to call on my car. I was told my car was ready, but when I arrived an hour later, it wasn't, they were still testing it. Six days later, my car died to a dead battery that had to be replaced. I sent an email to my service person, before I thought it was a dead battery and didn't hear back. I called, but a friend diagnosed it was battery and another place concurred.

I think customer service is an issue for this place. Not sure I will be back, but it is convenient for me.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/11/2015 05:49 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message