Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1423)

rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895rating 4.5810895

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
Recommended?
Problem not fixed on first visit
I already reviewed once but I'm still getting emails to review so I'll do it again. The original problem I went in for was not fixed and my 4wd nob was broken in the process of their not repairing my car. I had to come back in the following week to get these things fixed, and I'm not confident my 4wd is working now.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 10/17/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 02:04 PM
ROGER W. in Seattle, WA on 10/28/2014
Strong Program of Dealer Service
I like to keep my car serviced according to what is recommended by manufacturer. My Lincoln is in good hands at Bill Pierre Ford.
Vehicle: LINCOLN LS
Service Date: 10/16/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 02:54 AM
great again
I have full trust in Greg Karras, got me a new tire quickly from the minute I called him and arranged visit to work with my day off work. Great work as always Greg
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 08:52 PM
Recommended?
Conflicting messages and lack of follow up.
I called with regard to a recall, made an appointment and took my car to have the recalled part replaced. I was old that they had to order a part that would be there the following day or the day after. I never heard back from them. I received an email asking me to go to pick up my car and that the matter was solved and completed, contradicting what I was told. Also, I never left my car overnight. I left with it. They should have known that. Since I did not hear anything about the ordered part arriving when I was told, I called and left a message. My call was not returned. I called again the following week and was told that sometimes there are conflicting messages and that I would be contacted when the part arrived. I have not been contacted about the part arriving. It has been three weeks since I took my car there. Not a very professional process.
Service Date: 10/16/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 07:08 PM
CAROL C. in Seattle, WA on 10/27/2014
receipt?
I had a glass chip repair, and they said they would send an email receipt to submit to insurance. I have not received this yet.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Review Created: 10/27/2014 11:14 AM
Customer Satisfaction
I didn't plan on coming to this particular dealership on this day. I planned on going somewhere else. Since I am from Silverdale, across the water, I wanted to make the trip over to Seattle worth my time. I did have a car I was interested in, but I had planned to go to this car lot later in the week, but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to change my plans. I went to this dealership with one car in mind, and It was sold already! I was a bit discouraged but that is the nature of the business...I did see a car I liked and proceeded to try financing for that car. The finance manager Johnny Green stayed with me every step of the way and made my stay at the dealership very welcoming. It's hard to sit and wait for approvals and paperwork all day, but with the receptionist allowing me two donuts and the sales representative George explaining the process accurately and professionally, it made my visit great! Not to mention I went in for a used car and came out with a brand new one! All thanks to the team who worked this out for me! Thanks guys!
Sales Date: 10/25/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 08:26 AM
JOHN G. in Seattle, WA on 10/27/2014
Bill Mitchel
I always use the Bill Pierre Ford service for my Ford vehicles. Bill Mitchel is always a pleasure to work with and finds time to work my vehicle in so I have it when i need it. I travel A LOT, so having my vehicle running great is very important. I like that when the vehicle is ready I get an immediate call and when there are questions Bill gets a hold of me right away. It is always a great experience getting my cars serviced and that is a big deal because who the heck wants to get their car serviced or worked on in the first place? The only way it is possible is if the folks at Ford are provideing high level service and the folks at Bill Pierre Ford Service do exactly that.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Review Created: 10/27/2014 07:15 AM
Review Created: 10/26/2014 09:17 PM
Ford Recall repair
Bill Pierre Ford is the closest for dealer to downtown Seattle.

1) Don't turn a recall repair into a sales opportunity by bombarding me with follow up email to try to get me to sell my car, this is off putting, when I am bringing in my car to get a recalled repair done
2) When I arrived at the "repair center", there was a row of offices next to the ingress bays. I sat in my car for a period and finally walked over to one of the offices and asked what I was supposed to do. The repair ?greeter? asked me for my name, then told me that another ?greater? was responsible for my case... who was then found to be on break and this person had to handle my intake and it certainly seemed like a burden on them. It was a little disconcerting to have to initiate this conversation, no one came out to tell me what was happening. As someone who works only with independent repair companies, it truly drove home how disconnected the corporate repair environment is. There is an underlying assumption that I should know how this process worked, and I really felt a little stupid because I didn't know. No one should ever feel stupid when they are interacting with a company who's business depends on them
3) When we made the reservation, I had to wait until I was from a business trip so that there were two drivers to move the car to the repair shop, drive home and then go pick the car up. After arrival, I was informed that I could have gotten a shuttle from the shop... at which point I asked "why didn't you tell us that when we made the reservation?" It was not apparent from any of the interaction we had during the reservation process. I will point out that my father, who made the reservation, is a retired Ford Engineer, I am a business owner, and my wife is an attorney. There are no dumb people here at my end.
4) Don't bother getting reviews from people, especially when I have to take significant time out of my life to let you repair your recalled problem, it probably won't turn out well.
Service Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/25/2014 05:38 PM
Outstanding Personnal and services
Bill Mitchell, your tech rep, is well verse in his business knowledge and make it easy to assist me in taking care of my truck.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 07:00 AM
LISA W. in Everett, WA on 10/22/2014
Bait and switch, wait, wait, wait
Ultimately I did end up with a vehicle, but it took nearly a week of being jerked around, promised one thing and then another and then another.
Vehicle: DODGE DAKOTA
Sales Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/22/2014 06:03 PM
JAMEY V. in Seattle, WA on 10/22/2014
Timing Belt service
Bill Mitchell gives great customer service. This is the Ford Service Center to go to for repairs.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Sales Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 10/22/2014 03:10 PM
Recommended?
Salesman did whatever it took to get me into the truck I wanted
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Sales Date: 10/04/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 03:12 PM
Recommended?
Excellent service, support, and explanation
I'lll be back.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 02:46 PM
Laura Lavi's Review
I went in feeling really embarassed and frustrated with my credit score - and beat down. I came out empowered to fix my credit score using my car payments and my salesman found me the perfect car - really enjoying it - not too over the top and new enough that I feel it is part of my fresh start.
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN CC
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 02:02 PM
HENG-PIN K. on 10/20/2014
Super Customer Service as Expected
Your Greg Karras is the best. No need to say more.
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 09:45 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
If the problem that came up just after the car was worked on is repaired satisfactorily, then I will rate it
Up till this time, I have had great service and proper and complete repair work done on all of my automobiles by Bill Pikerre Ford in Seattle. However, this last occasssion is different in that I had front end bearing repair/replacement work done on my 2000 Focus. The work was done so that I could go on a week long road trip using the vehicle. 75 miles out, the car started to make a "growl" type of noise, much like old bias ply tires would make if they were suffering a tread splittiing situation. That developed into a sound that front end wheel bearing make when they do not have enough lubricant, or are not tightened correctly on the spindal. The same sound can be made by driving with out of balance studded snow tires -- however in this case there is no tire balance problem -- it's mechanical in nature. The car made the trip successfully (33+mpg average) and I am taking it back to Pierre Ford this afternoon so that their shop can tear into the problem tomorrow morning. It is to be seen what my rating will be.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 10/20/2014 03:44 PM
JERRY J. in Seattle, WA on 10/20/2014
Friendly Service
They always do a great job.
Review Created: 10/20/2014 03:03 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message