Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1198)

rating 4.5774585rating 4.5774585rating 4.5774585rating 4.5774585rating 4.5774585

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
Recommended?
Internet sale was so smooth!
Found the car equipped as I wanted by searching inventory at ford.com. Emailed Bill Pierre Ford at 8 pm. Got reply and a phone call in 45mins. Quoted a great price. 2 days later flew to Seattle and was picked at the airport in the car I wanted. A few hours later all paperwork was signed and I was on my way. Great people. Great service working up the purchase documents. Trustworthy as they showed Ford documents outlining the credits I was entitled to as a California purchaser. You bet I'm very pleased with the transaction as well as my new Ford Fusion!
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Sales Date: 06/06/2014
Review Created: 06/21/2014 05:04 PM
Timing, convenience and location
For the reason of our trouble with our vehicle I have nothing but praise. But after the service correction to our gear shift cable replacement, we had a check engine light which was not there before. As it was a weekend and upon getting an appropriate code read (P1151) the problem was resolved after some review and fact finding by changing the HO2S21 oxygen sensor at a cost to me of $43. Reason it had to be changed-The pins were bent in such a way the connection was not seated together properly. Upon replacing all is well. So a little disappointed I had to fix something caused by my original repair and it was not addressed at the dealership. A refund by the dealership for this part would be right and if the dealership reaching out to me proves that this has been read and my confidence in Bill Pierre in the future will remain.
Thanks
George Redey
206-406-3114
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Review Created: 06/18/2014 02:56 PM
Recommended?
Even though I had recently filed for bankruptcy and after I had gone to another dealership and was denied, these guys bent over backwards to help me get into a super vehicle! Thanks!
Vehicle: SUBARU LEGACY WAGON (NATL)
Sales Date: 05/29/2014
Review Created: 06/18/2014 09:46 AM
SEAN O. in Seattle, WA on 06/18/2014
Fast and professional service
Greg was able to squeeze me in to replace a flat tire at the last minute and he did it quickly!
Vehicle: FORD FLEX
Review Created: 06/18/2014 08:44 AM
FRANK B. in Seattle, WA on 06/17/2014
service
the knowledge and service was great
Vehicle: FORD EXPEDITION
Service Date: 06/03/2014
Review Created: 06/17/2014 10:12 AM
Exceptional Service
I not only received a helpful reminder that the oil change was past due, but when I drove in, it was noted that my beloved vehicle hadn't had a wash in months ("I see it's a bit dusty."!) and they offered to give it one! Be still my heart! Made my day and every day since that I see it gleaming in the sunshine. Thank you, BPF!
Review Created: 06/16/2014 09:31 PM
JILL P. in Seattle, WA on 06/16/2014
Customer Service
Excellent follow up and handling of my concern.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Sales Date: 05/27/2014
Review Created: 06/16/2014 06:26 AM
Edge Purchase was easy
Kelly McNeal
Sales Date: 05/31/2014
Review Created: 06/15/2014 10:33 AM
what happened???
2 months ago, I had my 75K mile complete tune-up. Everything was supposed to be OK, or fixed... however just 4000 miles later, I have worn through one rotor due to a bad caliper I am told over the phone... Then when I come to pick up my car, BOTH rear rotors have been replaced - no explanation given, and NO BILL PIERRE coupons are accepted for this service... The worst car service experience I have EVER rec'd in my 55+ years of getting service anywhere.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 06/03/2014
Review Created: 06/14/2014 06:24 PM
JOHN P. in Seattle, WA on 06/13/2014
Great Personality PLUS Great Service
Bill Pierre Ford Service is professional, efficient and always correct, and given with a smile.
Service Date: 06/02/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014 03:05 PM
JOHN O. in Kirkland, WA on 06/11/2014
Paul Salazar
Always get best service, timely warnings of imminent problems, concern about cost to customer. But Paul is the key.
Review Created: 06/11/2014 08:43 AM
long waits & no answeres
I wanted to purchase a used vehicle, and trade in the car I currently owned for the down payment. I researched online and found several cars I was interested in. I filled out an online form an was quickly contacted by James. He asked me many questions about my financial status & history. He said he was going to work on getting me loan approvals and we made an appointment for 2 days from that day. When we got there James showed us a few cars that were nice, and then I told him we did not want a large monthly payment. All the cars he had picked out for us had no prices on them, and he didnt seems to know any of the prices. He took us to the other dealership and we looked some more and found a Jeep that we liked and he said should fit the payments we are looking for. I asked several times about the cars I saw online James said he would look into it, but he would just disappear for long periods of time and not answer my question. When my husband and I (plus my 2 small children) were ready to leave James brought around a car within our price range. We test drove it and liked. I had to remind James several time to print me the car fax because he was so focused on closing his deal. Now less than a month later....I have been trying to connect with James regarding the car. The accelerator has stuck twice! and I believe there is some kind of leak from the engine. After days of no return calls I did get a hold of the manager Joe on Monday afternoon. He said bring in the car for service, but you have to leave it over night. I told him it is our only mode of transportation for my family and I so it is not possible to leave it and have no car. He said well can someone bring it in tomorrow morning and sit with it? I am not sure why that make a difference, but I told him I have to work and that I will see if I can get coverage at work. Of course I can not miss work! I have a car payment now! I tried to text James yesterday, since when I called before everyone kept referring to him, I told him the only day I can bring in the car is Monday because I have the day off, and I hope nothing more serious happens between now and then. Of course no response back! This company made it very clear that now that they sold me this car they are done with me, and I would like to be done with them if only I felt safe in my car I drive my young children in daily.
Vehicle: CHRYSLER PACIFICA
Sales Date: 05/25/2014
Review Created: 06/11/2014 06:05 AM
KAY B. in Seattle, WA on 06/10/2014
Prompt and thorough service.
Service Date: 05/29/2014
Review Created: 06/10/2014 09:18 PM
Recommended?
I appreciate thorough car checkup and service recommendations.
….And definitely always friendly Greg who handling my car last 8 years.
Vehicle: FORD FREESTYLE
Review Created: 06/10/2014 04:56 PM
Recommended?
Smooth sailing, friendly, exceeded expectations
Considering that I was only in for a complementary oil change, it was nice that they checked a few other things. Pleasant experience all around.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 06/10/2014 03:18 PM
Great Service Dept
Bill Mitchell made sure everything was done right the first time! Great service!
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Review Created: 06/10/2014 02:34 PM
CANDY M. in Bothell, WA on 06/10/2014
Peter and Tom worked with us the car did not come with a second key tom ordered one now just waiting
Nice folks
Sales Date: 05/24/2014
Review Created: 06/10/2014 02:26 PM
STEVE N. in Seattle, WA on 06/10/2014
Cutomer service has improved since my last service.
Unfortunately I had some recall service done, but it was done in a timely manner. I had my car back in a couple of days. The folks there at the Ford dealership clean my car inside and out. It was a very good experience.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Review Created: 06/10/2014 02:26 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
DAVID H. in Seattle, WA on 06/10/2014
No Follow Up
Kyle was very friendly, attentive and helpful during the sales process. But, once we committed there was almost no follow up. Kyle told us that our vehicle's navigation system could be easily used with a navigation ap on a cell phone. He said he used it on his Focus. But he or George (also nice) never showed us how but said he'd get back with us. But he did not. I also said that I needed cross bars on my luggage rack and George said he'd get back with me right away but never did. So, it seems that it was all about the sale and not about customer satisfaction.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Sales Date: 05/26/2014
Review Created: 06/10/2014 01:20 PM
Recommended?
Typical used car sales men mentalities
These guys will give you a speech about no pressure and then pressure you very much. If you are a woman shopping alone steer clear of this place.
Sales Date: 05/06/2014
Review Created: 06/09/2014 01:15 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message