Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1425)

rating 4.5815902rating 4.5815902rating 4.5815902rating 4.5815902rating 4.5815902

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
If the problem that came up just after the car was worked on is repaired satisfactorily, then I will rate it
Up till this time, I have had great service and proper and complete repair work done on all of my automobiles by Bill Pikerre Ford in Seattle. However, this last occasssion is different in that I had front end bearing repair/replacement work done on my 2000 Focus. The work was done so that I could go on a week long road trip using the vehicle. 75 miles out, the car started to make a "growl" type of noise, much like old bias ply tires would make if they were suffering a tread splittiing situation. That developed into a sound that front end wheel bearing make when they do not have enough lubricant, or are not tightened correctly on the spindal. The same sound can be made by driving with out of balance studded snow tires -- however in this case there is no tire balance problem -- it's mechanical in nature. The car made the trip successfully (33+mpg average) and I am taking it back to Pierre Ford this afternoon so that their shop can tear into the problem tomorrow morning. It is to be seen what my rating will be.
Service Date: 10/09/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 03:44 PM
JERRY J. in Seattle, WA on 10/20/2014
Friendly Service
They always do a great job.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 10/09/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 03:03 PM
Friendly, Efficient Service
The first oil change on our new Ford Fusion went well. The people who greeted us were very friendly and helped us learn where to put the car. We left it and went out for lunch. It was ready as promised on our return, washed and looking as nice as it did the day we took it off the lot for the first time -- and this first one was free!
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 07:55 AM
GAY H. in Seattle, WA on 10/17/2014
Personal attention, they always ask if you want something done before they do it.
The people who work there are personable.
They take the time to talk with you. They
don't fix something they find until they talk to you.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 02:41 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
KELLY S. in Bothell, WA on 10/17/2014
great customer service
quickly completed the repairs and were very easy to work with. Sundie was excellent.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 02:04 PM
Recommended?
Love my personal car care consultant!
I don't know if other dealerships do this, but I think the fact that I have my own personal car care consultant makes a huge difference and keeps me returning to Bill Pierre for all of my car care needs. Also, they were really on the ball this last time when I had my car in for routine maintenance, and they fixed a warranty item they found that needed attention.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 09/18/2014
Review Created: 10/16/2014 10:26 AM
Oiil change and more
Bill is the best. He cares about you and always has a good attitude.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/14/2014 09:46 PM
Professional and friendly!
I switched from Ford of Kirkland to Bill Pierre - wow - what a wonderful experience.. The guys ( Paul and his crew ) are amazing - actually looking forward to having ALL of my Fords serviced here. I had a little issue I was worried about and the team at Bill Pierre handled it with complete professionalism - I am so impressed!
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 10/03/2014
Review Created: 10/14/2014 02:24 PM
ALEX D. in Seattle, WA on 10/14/2014
Throttle Box Went Out
My car stalled out on the highway. Managed to get it restarted and into the shop. After talking to the mechanic he gave his opinion about what could be wrong just based on my description and turned out he was dead on. Dropped the car off at 5 PM and had the car back the next day by 2. Only thing that is a little difficult to find the place if you don't know where your going.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 10/14/2014 11:56 AM
attentive service
generous inspection of my car ,fast turnaround. kudos to Greg Karras
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Review Created: 10/14/2014 12:02 AM
KEITH K. in Duvall, WA on 10/13/2014
Quick and easy
I requested information on a car that bill Pierre Ford had listed through my credit union site. George contacted me quickly with information on the vehicle. We drove down and test drove the vehicle and purchased it. We felt that we got a good deal on the new vehicle and a reasonable amount for our trade in. There. was minimal back and forth on pricing and the financing with BECU was all handled at Bill Pierre Ford. We drove away as happy customers.
Vehicle: VOLVO XC90
Sales Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 07:33 PM
Recommended?
Superior service. Has come to be the norm
Warranty covered faulty fuel pump, and my rental car 100% for the entire time I needed it.
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS POLICE PKG
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 04:56 PM
Always friendly
Whenever I have to bring in my car they are always prompt, will work around my schedule, and are always friendly when I come in. They even remember my name/car when I call. The night dropoff is handy too.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 04:38 PM
Recommended?
Sale and administration was prompt and people were a pleasure to deal with!
Regarding the purchase of a used F150
See above.....
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Sales Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 03:24 PM
STEVEN S. in Kent, WA on 10/13/2014
Quick, Friendly Service.
Very Satisfied with the service and knowledge they provide.
Sales Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 01:26 PM
Recommended?
Prompt start of the appointment and prompt end. Send invoice as promised when printer was broken. I will be back!
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 10/01/2014
Review Created: 10/13/2014 01:04 PM
JORY S. in Seattle, WA on 10/13/2014
Greg in the Service Department is AMAZING
Thank you for taking care of me Greg and all you do! I got a loaner car and great updates on the work that was being done on my car daily.
Review Created: 10/13/2014 12:23 PM
JACK E. in Bothell, WA on 10/13/2014
very nice folks
We've been doing business with them for over 20 years and they always take great care of us.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Review Created: 10/13/2014 07:46 AM
JOHN O. in Kirkland, WA on 10/12/2014
Superb service advisers, great technicians
I have been service customer at Pierre Ford since 1995. For most of that time, Paul Salazar has been my service adviser. And that is why I have continued to service my Fords at Pierre Ford. He is so knowledgeable, always offers the most effective and best price solution to the few mechanical problems I have ever had in this period.
Review Created: 10/12/2014 07:14 PM
Recommended?
Oops...they did it again!!!
Husband experienced critical engine part breaking as he got off freeway. He muscled van (no power steering) to Bill Pierre Ford Service and "our" Service Advisor, Paul Salazar, was able to work us in. A rental car was secured, parts ordered, and van returned earlier than promised the following day.

My van is 13 years old and I wouldn't dream of taking it anywhere else.
Vehicle: FORD WINDSTAR WAGON
Service Date: 09/25/2014
Review Created: 10/11/2014 01:33 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message