Bill Pierre Ford

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
ANNE B. in Seattle, WA on 03/09/2014
Greg Karras
I always get good care there!
Service Date: 02/25/2014
Review Created: 03/09/2014 07:36 PM
Poor
We drove up from Chehalis after talking to Mike about a truck a few days earlier when we got there he didn't even show us the truck or any vehicle and showed no interest in us they then said they had options for us then sent us over to Pierre money mart where we were treated even worse by Fred who didn't even go over our options with us and acted like we were scum of the earth. After driving up from Chehalis i would not refer any friends or family to them nor would i recommend any one else going there after the way we were treated shame on them.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/08/2014
Review Created: 03/09/2014 03:16 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
unable to diagnose unusual lossof power.
engine loses power whiile driving requiring me to accelerate-spontaneously-& engine has lost all power on incline when going slowly
Vehicle: FORD THUNDERBIRD
Service Date: 02/21/2014
Review Created: 03/05/2014 06:14 PM
Greg in service!
Always quick, professional and accommodating!
Vehicle: FORD EXPEDITION
Review Created: 03/04/2014 06:14 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Service Department nearly killed us!!
took my new truck in for service because of a TPMS light that came on the dash. (Brand new truck). took it in The service Dept first changed the BCM (Body control module) ans said it was fixed. on the way home the light came on again. took it back and they found the Truck was missing the TPMS sensors in the wheels. ( Bill Pierre ford got the truck from their sister store, Harris Ford). Seems the wheels were stolen when the truck was at Harris Ford. When they replaced the wheels they didnt put new sensors in the truck. At this point i have owned the truck less then 2 weeks and truck has been in the service dept a week and a half. (Strike One)

I got with the Regional Customer Service Rep for Ford and he called Bill Pierre ford to work out the issues.

OK i got the truck back. Seahawks win the Superbowl. Wife and i head to downtown Seattle for the Parade. While in stop and go traffic on Hwy 99 the truck completly looses power. After about 15 min power comes back. I drive to Bill Pierre Ford and they said the truck has a shorted battery and they replace it and we miss the first ever Seahawks Super Bowl Parade. (Strike 2).

2 weeks later, Wife and i again take the truck to Stevens pass to go skiing. as we are pulling in to the Nordic parking lot the truck again dies. wont restart till after about 30 min this time.

back truck into a parking spot while i got power and we go skiing.

On the way home in heavy snow and bad roads. Truck looses power again while driving this time doing 45 MPH. I was lucky enough to get it to the side of the road barely in a chain up area. called the sales Dept since service was closed. They said call Ford Road Side. which we did.

Ford Road side could not get anyone to us for 3 hours. So we were stuck on the side of the road till a wrecker showed up.
Snow plows almost hit us 2 times. we were barely off the road a foot. Cops came and sat behind us with their lights on for safety for a bit but had to go because of other accidents. When wrecker finally showed. He towed us to Bickford Ford in Snohomish. which was closed at the time. We ended up walking 6 miles back to our house because nothing was open by the time we got back to town.

Bickford right away knew where to go to check for an issue.

Bickford went right to the BCM ( Body control Module) that Bill Pierre Ford replaced. Bickford found a loose connector on the BCM. Which caused the trucks brain to shut down.

Long story short. Bill Pierre Ford Failed to install the TPMS sensors in the new wheels after they were stolen. Bill Pierre failed to diagnose the first power failure. Bill Pierre Ford could have caused a serious accident to my truck, my family or anyone else on the road with the truck loosing power while in motion. (STRIKE 3).

Lucky no one got hurt. I will never go back to the service Dept at Bill Pierre Ford. I will be visiting Bickford for all my service needs.

The Sales Dept was awesome at Bill Pierre Ford though. Went out of their way to help while they didnt have to.

The Regional Manager for Ford Customer Service was great as well.

avoid Bill Pierre Ford Service Department if you can.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Review Created: 03/04/2014 05:19 PM
Made it easy
Fixed the problem and charged it to the warranty without even having to ask.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 03/04/2014 04:10 PM
Dirk S. at Bill Pierre Ford responded on 03/04/2014

Glad we could help Joshua,

BRYCE G. in Seattle, WA on 03/03/2014
On Time and Under Budget
Bill Pierre Ford replaced my leaking heater core on time and the cost ended up being less than the estimate. The staff was very helpful and stayed 5 minutes late so I could get my truck back on time.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
Service Date: 02/19/2014
Review Created: 03/03/2014 04:27 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
PAUL M. in Seattle, WA on 03/03/2014
Went in for my scheduled service, staff was friendly, efficient, and competent. Would definitely go again.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 02/19/2014
Review Created: 03/03/2014 04:20 PM
LEZLIE B. on 03/02/2014
Bill Mitchell makes it great!!
They are always thorough and I trust the team completely.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Review Created: 03/02/2014 02:51 PM
TOM C. on 03/02/2014
Stopped for a second opinion, great job
Stopped in to have my brakes checked, after another shop indicated major work was needed. The technician was honest and indicated no faults found, and I'm good for another 10k miles. No charge for the check either, will be back in the future.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
GREAT PLACE
Vehicle: MERCURY MILAN
Review Created: 02/27/2014 07:50 AM
S S. in Seattle, WA on 02/26/2014
They get the job done, they are patient, and very good communication skills.
Fast, effective, very detailed oriented, great customer service, friendly, and just overall top service, not to mention warranties, just spectacular. I would recommend them to anyone.
Vehicle: MERCURY MOUNTAINEER
Review Created: 02/26/2014 10:19 PM
PEGGY D. in Seattle, WA on 02/26/2014
waiting area
the waiting area with the comfy chairs is very lovely.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 02/11/2014
Review Created: 02/26/2014 10:17 PM
Recommended?
Sundie is always smiling!
I really appreciate a friendly face when I bring in my truck. Sundie is who brings me back to Bill Pierre.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC
Service Date: 02/13/2014
Review Created: 02/26/2014 02:36 PM
SEAN O. in Seattle, WA on 02/25/2014
Efficient, no nonsense, polite, professional.
Efficient, no nonsense, polite, professional. That about says it all.
Vehicle: FORD FLEX
Review Created: 02/25/2014 04:34 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Dishonest and Overcharges
I had the recent displeasure of having my ford escort destroyed by the bill piere ford team. After taking it in for engine failure it turned out to be a cracked pcv valve and hose. They replaced it and charged me about 350 dollars for the total service. ( Later a different mechanic told me it shouldn't have been a dollar over 100 for that fix.) The day I picked my car up it started overheating. I asked them to perform a 23 point inspection and they quoted me a 2,300$ of repairs and said they found a coolant leak which is odd because the car never overheated before I took it in, suggesting that the leak was new and caused by them. 00. I found this out because the day I picked my car up from Bill Piere it started over heating. I took my car to a mechanic that my father has always used and who is very trustworthy. He performed an inspection on the car and found that the engine was failing and had a cracked block and that this was causing a majority of the cars problems. He was shocked because of all the problems bill piere ford had found the engine they told me, was working just find. And all the problems they did find? They lied about. The mechanic checked the things that they had said were faulty and except for the coolant leak, they had made up the rest of the problems. He was shocked that they did not tell me about the state of the engine and basically they tried to charge me 2,300 dollars to fix things that weren't broken and my engine still would have been completely fucked. They did a full inspection of my car and knowingly did not inform me of the engine problems which really should be illegal and on top of that tried to charge me for things that were not broken. Absolutely disgusting service would give 0 out of 5 if possible.
Vehicle: FORD ESCORT
Review Created: 02/25/2014 03:29 PM
Recommended?
The crew has been very helpful and I was refunded my warrenty work quickly. Thanks again for the fast service and follow up.
Review Created: 02/25/2014 10:48 AM
JAMES M. in Seattle, WA on 02/24/2014
Customer oriented service personnel.
Bill Pierre service is well scheduled, friendly, problem solution oriented and fast.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 02/24/2014 04:04 PM
JIM S. in Seattle, WA on 02/24/2014
good service
Efficient good service.
Service Date: 02/10/2014
Review Created: 02/24/2014 09:46 AM
JACK E. in Bothell, WA on 02/24/2014
Great people and great prices
Always friendly staff and prices are as good as any independent
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-53 MOTORHOME
Service Date: 02/10/2014
Review Created: 02/24/2014 07:48 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message