Bill Pierre Ford

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
ERIC M. in Seattle, WA on 03/12/2014
Very Efficient and Friendly
Staff were courteous and quick and clear.
Review Created: 03/12/2014 08:46 PM
Recommended?
I have every confidence of getting whatever works needs to be done, correctly and in a timely fashion.
Review Created: 03/12/2014 07:52 PM
MICHAEL B. on 03/12/2014
Great selection, no pressure, personable team members!
I spent an enjoyable day with Bret as we test drove vehicles and narrowed down my search. There was no high pressure sales pitch and he was quite knowledgable about each car I test drove. He listened to my needs and the final deal was easily agreed upon. I have already sung the praises of Harris Ford to both friends and family!
Vehicle: MERCURY MONTEGO
Review Created: 03/12/2014 05:27 PM
MARK P. on 03/12/2014
Sundie is the greatest
Everything handled expertly and comprehensively.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Review Created: 03/12/2014 05:23 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
DOUGLAS T. on 03/12/2014
Recalibration of the tire pressure sensor
I was a little dissapointed that I had to pay 120.00 to have a sensor reset within a week of spending 30k for a 2011 F150. Yes it was not under warrenty, but there was no cost to the dealer other than a few minutes of a technicians time. Doesn't make me particularly want to return.
Service Date: 02/27/2014
Review Created: 03/12/2014 01:49 PM
HEATHER W. on 03/12/2014
Greg Karass goes above and beyond to make sure you are pleased. I have been to Bill Pierre Ford Service department for regular maintenance & each time I have received great service from them!
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Service Date: 02/26/2014
Review Created: 03/12/2014 01:00 PM
WILLA C. on 03/11/2014
Great Employees
All employees were very nice and friendly but not pushy. Great experience. Very patient explaining all the buttons.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 02/25/2014
Review Created: 03/11/2014 07:47 PM
ZANE K. on 03/11/2014
Quality inexpensive Service
The service center has very helpful, friendly staff everytime i drop my truck off. The cost of services is also very reasonable. Low cost + expert services + friendly staff = definite recommendation.
Service Date: 02/17/2014
Service Date: 02/26/2014
Review Created: 03/10/2014 05:38 PM
ANNE B. in Seattle, WA on 03/09/2014
Greg Karras
I always get good care there!
Service Date: 02/25/2014
Review Created: 03/09/2014 07:36 PM
Poor
We drove up from Chehalis after talking to Mike about a truck a few days earlier when we got there he didn't even show us the truck or any vehicle and showed no interest in us they then said they had options for us then sent us over to Pierre money mart where we were treated even worse by Fred who didn't even go over our options with us and acted like we were scum of the earth. After driving up from Chehalis i would not refer any friends or family to them nor would i recommend any one else going there after the way we were treated shame on them.
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/08/2014
Review Created: 03/09/2014 03:16 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
unable to diagnose unusual lossof power.
engine loses power whiile driving requiring me to accelerate-spontaneously-& engine has lost all power on incline when going slowly
Vehicle: FORD THUNDERBIRD
Service Date: 02/21/2014
Review Created: 03/05/2014 06:14 PM
Greg in service!
Always quick, professional and accommodating!
Vehicle: FORD EXPEDITION
Review Created: 03/04/2014 06:14 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
Service Department nearly killed us!!
took my new truck in for service because of a TPMS light that came on the dash. (Brand new truck). took it in The service Dept first changed the BCM (Body control module) ans said it was fixed. on the way home the light came on again. took it back and they found the Truck was missing the TPMS sensors in the wheels. ( Bill Pierre ford got the truck from their sister store, Harris Ford). Seems the wheels were stolen when the truck was at Harris Ford. When they replaced the wheels they didnt put new sensors in the truck. At this point i have owned the truck less then 2 weeks and truck has been in the service dept a week and a half. (Strike One)

I got with the Regional Customer Service Rep for Ford and he called Bill Pierre ford to work out the issues.

OK i got the truck back. Seahawks win the Superbowl. Wife and i head to downtown Seattle for the Parade. While in stop and go traffic on Hwy 99 the truck completly looses power. After about 15 min power comes back. I drive to Bill Pierre Ford and they said the truck has a shorted battery and they replace it and we miss the first ever Seahawks Super Bowl Parade. (Strike 2).

2 weeks later, Wife and i again take the truck to Stevens pass to go skiing. as we are pulling in to the Nordic parking lot the truck again dies. wont restart till after about 30 min this time.

back truck into a parking spot while i got power and we go skiing.

On the way home in heavy snow and bad roads. Truck looses power again while driving this time doing 45 MPH. I was lucky enough to get it to the side of the road barely in a chain up area. called the sales Dept since service was closed. They said call Ford Road Side. which we did.

Ford Road side could not get anyone to us for 3 hours. So we were stuck on the side of the road till a wrecker showed up.
Snow plows almost hit us 2 times. we were barely off the road a foot. Cops came and sat behind us with their lights on for safety for a bit but had to go because of other accidents. When wrecker finally showed. He towed us to Bickford Ford in Snohomish. which was closed at the time. We ended up walking 6 miles back to our house because nothing was open by the time we got back to town.

Bickford right away knew where to go to check for an issue.

Bickford went right to the BCM ( Body control Module) that Bill Pierre Ford replaced. Bickford found a loose connector on the BCM. Which caused the trucks brain to shut down.

Long story short. Bill Pierre Ford Failed to install the TPMS sensors in the new wheels after they were stolen. Bill Pierre failed to diagnose the first power failure. Bill Pierre Ford could have caused a serious accident to my truck, my family or anyone else on the road with the truck loosing power while in motion. (STRIKE 3).

Lucky no one got hurt. I will never go back to the service Dept at Bill Pierre Ford. I will be visiting Bickford for all my service needs.

The Sales Dept was awesome at Bill Pierre Ford though. Went out of their way to help while they didnt have to.

The Regional Manager for Ford Customer Service was great as well.

avoid Bill Pierre Ford Service Department if you can.
Review Created: 03/04/2014 05:19 PM
Made it easy
Fixed the problem and charged it to the warranty without even having to ask.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 03/04/2014 04:10 PM
Dirk S. at Bill Pierre Ford responded on 03/04/2014

Glad we could help Joshua,

BRYCE G. in Seattle, WA on 03/03/2014
On Time and Under Budget
Bill Pierre Ford replaced my leaking heater core on time and the cost ended up being less than the estimate. The staff was very helpful and stayed 5 minutes late so I could get my truck back on time.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
Service Date: 02/19/2014
Review Created: 03/03/2014 04:27 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
PAUL M. in Seattle, WA on 03/03/2014
Went in for my scheduled service, staff was friendly, efficient, and competent. Would definitely go again.
Service Date: 02/19/2014
Review Created: 03/03/2014 04:20 PM
LEZLIE B. on 03/02/2014
Bill Mitchell makes it great!!
They are always thorough and I trust the team completely.
Service Date: 02/14/2014
Review Created: 03/02/2014 02:51 PM
TOM C. on 03/02/2014
Stopped for a second opinion, great job
Stopped in to have my brakes checked, after another shop indicated major work was needed. The technician was honest and indicated no faults found, and I'm good for another 10k miles. No charge for the check either, will be back in the future.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Vehicle: MERCURY MILAN
Service Date: 02/14/2014
Review Created: 02/27/2014 07:50 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message