Bill Pierre Ford

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
GEIR W. in Kenmore, WA on 08/03/2014
Professional and no-nonsense
They always do a great job and communicate well with me. Happy to have my Focus services at Bill Pierre!
Service Date: 07/23/2014
Review Created: 08/03/2014 09:38 PM
PATTI D. in Seattle, WA on 08/01/2014
Great staff
Greg Karas and his mechanic are the best
Service Date: 07/21/2014
Review Created: 08/01/2014 09:13 PM
Salesman
I was told before driving up that it was a done deal and it was. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a car.
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Review Created: 08/01/2014 08:53 PM
personal attention
Well run operation, they work hard to answer my questions and thereby earned my trust. In addition I was impressed with the performance of the vehicle.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Sales Date: 07/10/2014
Review Created: 07/30/2014 01:15 PM
LOIS H. in Seattle, WA on 07/29/2014
Great,friendly service
My service adviser Greg always goes the extra step.
Review Created: 07/29/2014 09:48 PM
NANCY S. in Kenmore, WA on 07/29/2014
great people, very helpful interested in our needs
considerate people, friendly and concerned.
Sales Date: 06/29/2014
Review Created: 07/29/2014 08:46 PM
JOHN J. in Seattle, WA on 07/29/2014
fix a/c panel
repairs were fast and reasonable.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Review Created: 07/29/2014 06:59 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
JORGEN M. in Sultan, WA on 07/29/2014
Nothing.
I had to return after I discovered oil on my garage floor after my first oil change on my 2014 F150. It was taken care of but. I'm not sure I would recommend this particular dealership to another person. I would give them one star for now.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Review Created: 07/29/2014 02:49 PM
WAYNE F. in Seattle, WA on 07/29/2014
Easy Sale!
Kelly was great to work with and give me a good deal!
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 07/29/2014 12:03 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
friendly, helpful employees.
The waiting area is comfortable and pleasant. Nicely redone. Staff all very friendly and courteous.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Review Created: 07/29/2014 11:14 AM
Recommended?
No one but a Ford mechanic knows your Ford better!
I've been taking my Ford vehicles to Pierre Service since The New Wilson Ford in Ballard closed around the turn of this century. The reason; the only people we trust to have the most current manuals and knowledge of our Fords, inside and out, are Ford mechanics, and they've kept our Ranger and now our 2013 Escape SE running like clockwork. And like hospitals, they keep a thorough record of your service visits. So go on and take your slightly out-of-warranty Ford to someone else thinking your going to save money, have it tied up who knows how long, and take the risk of it not being done right and have it break down on you because it didn't have genuine Ford parts put in it. Go ahead! But if you do, remember what I said in this review and take it to Ford to fix what the other place broke. You want to save money? Fine but do it at your own risk! Trust me, Pierre Service knows your vehicle and they will do it right!
Review Created: 07/29/2014 06:20 AM
JOHN M. in Seattle, WA on 07/28/2014
You are close by. You have courtesy shuttle. Someone actually answers phone and people care. I'm impressed that you constantly remind us of our appointment.
My representative Greg Karis is overworked and he doesn't have enough quality time to talk with customers and you feel rushed. The waiting room really needs updating. Could use coffee maker and doughnuts.
Review Created: 07/28/2014 07:17 PM
My Wheels
All the salespeople at the dealership were very friendly. Did get a scare when the deal they offered was outside what I could do. Thankfully, they found a way to make it work. Was bummed that car wasn't ready the following two days (needed windshield installed). They brought out to me a loaner car which I greatly appreciated. I did feel a bit 'rushed' when I picked my car up, and tried to get in as many questions as I could. Heading down the road realized the radio I was told worked-did work.....on only 1 station and only 1 sound level: Loud! I wish I had turned around then, but I didn't. Got the car home and realized it was really dirty. I picked up some cleaning wipes and spent a lot of time cleaning it. I've slowly nested with it a bit, and it serves the purpose. Hoping with improving my credit situation, I'll be able to get into a nicer car. I'm
Sales Date: 07/13/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 06:37 PM
TING Z. in Seattle, WA on 07/28/2014
Enthusiastic
Very great experience here.
Review Created: 07/28/2014 04:07 PM
Efficient, friendly
Excellent service with upfront communication.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Review Created: 07/28/2014 02:52 PM
MARK C. in Seattle, WA on 07/28/2014
Accident caused a mess, but I know it was an accident
Hi, I meant to submit a question about this directly to Bill Pierre because they are always very fast and direct with customer service. I took my car in for a checkup, oil change, and wheel rotation, and they cleaned the car for me. I guess the rag used to dry or clean off the inside accidentally twisted off the cap to the oil pan, since this popped off a few days later and sprayed enough oil through the inside of the car to smell quite a bit and spray the inside of the engine compartment with motor oil. There would have been no way to see this while cleaning the engine out, and the whole checkup/oil change was super fast, so no blame for anybody there. I did have to spend a while cleaning the engine out. I still recommend PBF to others.
Review Created: 07/28/2014 02:34 PM
Recommended?
Accurate, timely service with a smile.
Bill Pierre Ford service department keeps our '08 Escape in top running condition, and keeps us well informed of any issues and concerns. Every service performed has been satisfactory.
Service Date: 07/16/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 07:55 AM
Greg Karras is Awesome
Greg is great, as usual. Nuf said ...
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 07/16/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 06:27 AM
PETRA L. in Langley, WA on 07/27/2014
Always excellent service
I always get excellent service from Paul Salazar, and I always know and trust that the work performed on my car is the best there is.
Service Date: 07/15/2014
Review Created: 07/27/2014 07:27 AM
friendly staff
Rich was very helpful, however the waiting was almost unbearable. it should not take so long to complete the sale.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Sales Date: 07/11/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 09:12 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message