Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1359)

rating 4.5824542rating 4.5824542rating 4.5824542rating 4.5824542rating 4.5824542

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
JOHN M. in Seattle, WA on 07/28/2014
You are close by. You have courtesy shuttle. Someone actually answers phone and people care. I'm impressed that you constantly remind us of our appointment.
My representative Greg Karis is overworked and he doesn't have enough quality time to talk with customers and you feel rushed. The waiting room really needs updating. Could use coffee maker and doughnuts.
Review Created: 07/28/2014 07:17 PM
My Wheels
All the salespeople at the dealership were very friendly. Did get a scare when the deal they offered was outside what I could do. Thankfully, they found a way to make it work. Was bummed that car wasn't ready the following two days (needed windshield installed). They brought out to me a loaner car which I greatly appreciated. I did feel a bit 'rushed' when I picked my car up, and tried to get in as many questions as I could. Heading down the road realized the radio I was told worked-did work.....on only 1 station and only 1 sound level: Loud! I wish I had turned around then, but I didn't. Got the car home and realized it was really dirty. I picked up some cleaning wipes and spent a lot of time cleaning it. I've slowly nested with it a bit, and it serves the purpose. Hoping with improving my credit situation, I'll be able to get into a nicer car. I'm
Sales Date: 07/13/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 06:37 PM
TING Z. in Seattle, WA on 07/28/2014
Enthusiastic
Very great experience here.
Sales Date: 07/14/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 04:07 PM
Efficient, friendly
Excellent service with upfront communication.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Review Created: 07/28/2014 02:52 PM
MARK C. in Seattle, WA on 07/28/2014
Accident caused a mess, but I know it was an accident
Hi, I meant to submit a question about this directly to Bill Pierre because they are always very fast and direct with customer service. I took my car in for a checkup, oil change, and wheel rotation, and they cleaned the car for me. I guess the rag used to dry or clean off the inside accidentally twisted off the cap to the oil pan, since this popped off a few days later and sprayed enough oil through the inside of the car to smell quite a bit and spray the inside of the engine compartment with motor oil. There would have been no way to see this while cleaning the engine out, and the whole checkup/oil change was super fast, so no blame for anybody there. I did have to spend a while cleaning the engine out. I still recommend PBF to others.
Review Created: 07/28/2014 02:34 PM
Recommended?
Accurate, timely service with a smile.
Bill Pierre Ford service department keeps our '08 Escape in top running condition, and keeps us well informed of any issues and concerns. Every service performed has been satisfactory.
Service Date: 07/16/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 07:55 AM
Greg Karras is Awesome
Greg is great, as usual. Nuf said ...
Service Date: 07/16/2014
Review Created: 07/28/2014 06:27 AM
PETRA L. in Langley, WA on 07/27/2014
Always excellent service
I always get excellent service from Paul Salazar, and I always know and trust that the work performed on my car is the best there is.
Service Date: 07/15/2014
Review Created: 07/27/2014 07:27 AM
friendly staff
Rich was very helpful, however the waiting was almost unbearable. it should not take so long to complete the sale.
Vehicle: TOYOTA CAMRY
Sales Date: 07/11/2014
Review Created: 07/26/2014 09:12 AM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Recommended?
Friendly, quick, hopefully thorough.
Friendly, quick, hopefully thorough.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 07/14/2014
Review Created: 07/25/2014 04:28 PM
respect and kindness
the friendly treatment I received, and would like to thank all the group I attended me, many thanks
Sales Date: 07/06/2014
Review Created: 07/25/2014 10:12 AM
Recommended?
Paul and Sundie have always been a pro!
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 07/11/2014
Review Created: 07/24/2014 11:09 AM
Excellent, courteous service
The folks at Bill Pierre Ford, got the air-conditioning fixed in my Escape Hybrid. It probably wasn't the most difficult repair, but I am glad it was easy for them.
Service Date: 07/07/2014
Review Created: 07/22/2014 04:02 PM
KAREN R. in Vashon, WA on 07/22/2014
Long wait
My review would have been much more positive if I had not had to wait so long while buying a car. Total of 6+ hours. Waaaay too long. Recommend with reservations
Sales Date: 06/16/2014
Review Created: 07/22/2014 12:51 PM
JOHN C. in Seattle, WA on 07/22/2014
good service, but higher price
I had a letter coupon for a Lincoln LS oil & filter change for 39.95. Service advisor said he could use it, but I was charged $49.83 plus tax, $55.89 total. Service advisor said was because used 7 qt. oil. Coupon was specifically for Lincoln LS, so they should have matched.
Vehicle: LINCOLN LS
Terrific experience; fabulous car
Sales Date: 07/03/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 08:05 PM
DAVID H. in Kent, WA on 07/21/2014
The Sales staff and the prices are the best
The 2014 Fiesta we just bought was our 6th bran new Ford since 1988. The last two were bought at Bill Pierre. Best place to buy a new Ford ! Red Carpet treatment is what you get .
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 07/10/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 02:27 PM
BRIAN R. in Bothell, WA on 07/21/2014
Truck Serviced
I was frustrated when I picked up my truck and there was black grease on my carpets. I had to go ask someone to come and use a degreaser to get the black grease off carpets. They apparently did not put down any paper to protect the carpets. In additon, service phone call feedback indicated that I did not need to change spark plugs, but written repair summary indicated that spark plugs needed replacement because they were in poor condition. However, in talking with the repair advisor he indicated earlier before I picked up my truck that they did not need replacement and I don't believe they actually pulled a spark plug to look at it. Seems like they generate suggested service items without really digging in to verify.
Service Date: 07/10/2014
Review Created: 07/21/2014 02:25 PM
Professional and Friendly!!!
Great personal service as always!! Keep it up!!
Vehicle: FORD EXPEDITION
Service Date: 07/08/2014
Review Created: 07/19/2014 03:26 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message