Black Bear Auto

Review for Black Bear Auto
Amy R. on 12/19/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Why I Will Never Take a Car Anywhere Else But Black Bear"
I live in Massachusetts and work in CT. When I took my car to the Toyota Dealer in Massachusetts to get a small repair and a state inspection sticker, I was told my 4-Runner needed $3700 worth of work. I took my inspection sticker, drove right to Black Bear and showed Barry the list of "have to do's" from the Toyota place. Barry took the time to go thru the whole vehicle, make the necessary repairs ($1,000), and walk me thru step by step all of the "issues" that the Toyota place said I needed to do (that did not need to be done) and all of the parts that they were charging me double what Barry charged. I never worry when I take a vehicle to Black Bear that I am getting anything but the top service and the most fair price possible. You have to love a repair shop that tells you all the things you do not need done to your car, rather than the 3 page list of problems you get from the dealers. Run away from the dealership straight to Black Bear....and tell all your friends.
Service Date: 12/08/2016