Bob Thomas Automotive

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joe C. on 04/19/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Completely Awesome Experience!"
Huge kudos to Brian, Loren, and the crew! I brought my old F250 into their shop. Not only were they extremely courteous, but they fixed my truck for a low price. If you ever need work done to your ride, choose these guys. They are awesome and very honest! I will never trust my ride to anyone else. Thank you guys!!!
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 11:08 AM
JENNIFER B. on 09/08/2011
"Great Service"
Always get great service.
Service Date: 08/23/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 05:52 PM
JOSH M. on 08/09/2011
"Excellent service"
We've always received excellent service at Bob Thomas, and this last visit was no different. The staff is always knowledgeable and friendly, we receive excellent car care, services are done in a timely manner, reasonable prices (we greatly appreciate the special offers they commonly have), waiting room is comfortable (magazines for both adults and kid's, treats, fun atmosphere), etc. We've already recommended them to family and friends - everyone has been just as pleased as us! :)
Service Date: 08/08/2011
Review Created: 08/09/2011 09:21 PM
Bob T. at Bob Thomas Automotive responded on 08/10/2011
Thanks Josh for the stars Hey would you please go to medford mail tribune readers choice and vote for us as top shop in medford it would be great thanks again Bob Thomas