Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
MIKE T. on 06/07/2013
"High Mileage 2004 Denali"
Carlos was the service manager of my vehicle. The moment I stepped in I can see the professionalism. Bathroom was spotless, workers were courteous and were kept busy (even though boss was out training). Employees looked professional, shirts tucked in - very presentable. What also caught my eye was the establishment was monitored by the BBB and AAA; this gave me peace of mind. Carlos demonstrated excellent communication and kept me up to date on the status of my vehicle, not to mention a ride was provided in case I needed one. I had quite a bit of work done, but I can tell Carlos wanted to ensure quality over speed. The day Carlos was off, even his co workers knew exactly what was going on with my vehicle as if they were servicing it. Nowadays it's hard to find an "honest" and "knowledgeable" mechanic; I can say I have found a one - Bonita Valley Auto Care. Thanks gents!
Vehicle: GMC Yukon