Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
ARCELI C. on 11/16/2013
"Conviently located"
I brought my car in on a Monday morning letting the person know that I had a leak in one of my tires. I asked that it was patched and to also rotate the tires and do an oil change. I never recieved a call to let me know my car was ready and called around 4:30 becuase I knew they closed at 5:00. I picked up my car and the next morning I saw my tire low. I was unable to bring it to them on Tuesday but showed up Wed. morning. I told the guy that I was there on Monday to have a leak repaired on my tire and it's still leaking. He went out to check the tire and there plain as day was a nail. They repaired my tire and again did not call me to let me know that it had been finished. After all I had been through I thought they would have at least offered a discount or at least apologized I could have been on the side of the road with a flat tire becuase it wasnt fixed the first time.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 11/11/2013
Review Created: 11/16/2013 01:36 PM
Bill B. at Bonita Valley Auto Care responded on 11/18/2013

I'm truly sorry for the lack of communication.  We have been without one of our service advisors all week due to sickness,  this has made it very difficult to keep up with demand.  This is not our typical procedure as we believe great customer service starts with open lines of communication.  Thank you for your review, it keeps us sharp.