Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
GARY A. on 04/15/2014
"BROKE STEREO SYSTEM"
Service staff is friendly however they seem a bit distracted as there seems to be a high volume of vehicles being serviced.
When my truck was returned to me the column shift was off one, Neutral = Reverse, Reverse = Park, etc. In addition to that my stock stereo no longer worked but had worked fine when I brought it in. The station corrected the column problem and denies any engagement with the audio system however did offer to fix it because it stopped working while in their hands. After 2 weeks of waiting for them to call about fixing it I returned to the station and spoke with Carlos who said he would call me that evening with an update. He never called and now it’s been like 6 weeks since and I don’t think they forgot about it or decided not to fix it and not tell me. I selected "No" but it's really a "Maybe".. I have hope they will make good on what I was told by Carlos.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 04/10/2014
Review Created: 04/15/2014 09:19 AM
Bill B. at Bonita Valley Auto Care responded on 04/16/2014

Sorry for the delay, we are expecting to have the stereo in our shop by Saturday and be able to install for you the following week. Carlos will contact you for an appointment.