Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
DAN H. on 04/24/2014
"Broke my air cleaner housing"
I dgave a one-star review despite the fact that they seemed like nice people. When my car was ready I was notified that my air cleaner housing had a busted clip. I didn't worry at the time, but when I stopped for gas and checked the oil and fluid levels (like always), I saw that not only was one clip broken, both were, and they put a bent piece of metal to hold it shut. Terrible jury-rigged repair job and absolute unprofessionalism exhibited by the mechanic. You break it, you buy it. They should have offered to make it right. I intend to go back and speak with the manager, but I expect that I'll be wasting my breath.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 04/19/2014
Review Created: 04/24/2014 10:42 AM
Bill B. at Bonita Valley Auto Care responded on 04/25/2014

I am sorry you had a bad experience during a routine oil change.  The technician should have left the air cleaner alone and the advisor should have went over the issue instead of trying to make it better.  We have tried to reach out to you to repair the air cleaner.  Let us know if there is anything we can do.