Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
LIZ C. on 10/15/2014
"Good hours and shuttle service"
I liked the hours you all are open. I liked the shuttle service. I had an appt at 9am for an oil change and a diagnosis needed on a TCS indicator light. I also needed a couple other things checked (brakes and struts). It wasn't ready until 4pm. It took a lot longer than what i had anticipated. The man who helped me explained things well; however, when I originally arrived he didn't know about the details of what I had requested so I had to search on my phone for the email I sent in. He finally found it. I didn't like how the estimate wasn't typed up completely and I didn't get a copy. I had to request that it get typed up correctly and also a copy. It was also expensive to diagnose my problem...I believe it was $104. The quote for the struts was really hight, too, $700 with an alignment. I got a quote recently from another mechanic who was charging half of that. I would still recommend the place though. The men who shuttled us were very nice, too.
Vehicle: Honda Accord