Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
Jeff K. on 12/06/2014
Jeff said they looked at his vehicle the day before Thanksgiving and he asked if they would have his vehicle ready on Friday. They told him they would be able to but called on Friday and told him they had not gotten to it. He noticed unnecessary charges and he felt these charges should not have applied since they did not deliver what they promised. The charges were very disturbing to him. He will not be going back to the business and he will not be recommending them because of what has already been shared.
Vehicle: Volvo S70
Category: Service
Service Date: 11/29/2014
Review Created: 12/06/2014
Bill B. at Bonita Valley Auto Care responded on 12/27/2014

Hi Jeff, this is Bill Ballard owner of Bonita Valley Auto Care. We have been trying to reach out to you.  I feel horrible about how the ball was dropped on your vehicle.  The original service advisor Andy was off for the weekend after Thanksgiving and relayed the information to one of our other service advisors.  I would like to refund you the amount you paid since you weren't satisfied with the service.  I hope you will give us another chance. You can email me at bonitavalleyautocare@gmail.com if you would like to discuss further and also how you would like the refund.