Bonita Valley Auto Care

Review for Bonita Valley Auto Care
JERRY T. on 02/16/2015
"Good Experience, just not great..."
I have been to Bonita Valley Auto Care three times so far. First two visits were for SMOG Tests on two separate cars. The third visit was for a head cover gasket replacement. Setting up the appointment was easy as the staff was very accommodating and helpful. I did bring a post card I received from them worth 10% off my visit that I later discovered didn't get applied to my bill. I also noticed that they charged me ~$90 (parts & labor) for an oil change that was included in the head gasket service. They did offer to shuttle me home and pick me up. That definitely made getting the service done here a plus. Upon completion of the service, everything was ready for me to check out. They did mention that if I had any smoking after a week or additional oil leaks to come back. That is the part I didn't want to hear. I believe that while they had my vehicle that should have inspected and notified me of additional work that would need to be done while my car was there so to save on labor. It still smokes and leaks. I may take it back, but am not too sure. Just recently I received another post card where they offered some recommended services that I had already told them had been completed. I am still in search of a shop who will go above and beyond, the extra mile to ensure an optimum customer experience. I believe they do offer a definitely good experience, but I just wanted more peace of mind, that feeling that you got service worth the money spent.
Vehicle: Audi A6