Bottom Line Maintenance & Repair

Review for Bottom Line Maintenance & Repair
MICHELLE L. on 10/13/2014
"first experience part one"
I see a lot of people complain about price on the reviews, but yet when I asked directly what discounts they offered, I was told about a loyalty program and two other discounts I unfortunately don't qualify for. Roger also explained the route that the shop would take to repair my issue, which made sense not only for the fact that I did prefer a manufacturer replacement part even though I didn't voice it, but also the many people involved to make the very tedious repair. He also mentioned the route the shop would take would save me at least some money re: complete fix of the issue. All of the staff were courteous to me, the lounge area is surprisingly comfortable and the bathroom is clean, well lit, and overall in good shape. I was treated as if I were any of the regulars, I enjoyed the effort by the staff to call me by my name, the fact that I was always aware of what I was waiting on and that I got a complimentary inspection which I believe to be fair and accurate due to the issues I know I have with my vehicle before my visit.
Vehicle: Ford Focus