Branca's Auto Center

Review for Branca's Auto Center
MARY C. on 02/14/2015
"CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I will never go anywhere else to have any kind of service done to my car! EVER!!! Even though I work full time and they are not open on the weekends-I find a way to make it work with the busy schedule of life and children!! They are truly committed to their customers and the service they provide! I cannot explain just how grateful I am to have found them! Tim, the service rep, (or whatever his title) is truly a gem of the place! He listens and remembers the small things about the person and the car. I can call in the morning and drop my car to be serviced and they give me a ride to work and do whatever they can to make it convenient to ME! They are honest, trustworthy and out to make sure that you are taken care of.... I am always a VERY satisfied customer! For I have worked in customer service my whole life and have met my match! Thanks to all of you at Branca's!!!!!!!!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot