Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5Overall Rating 3.5714286/5rating 3.5714286rating 3.5714286
Overall Rating 2.45/5Overall Rating 2.45/5rating 2.45rating 2.45rating 2.45
Nanci R. on 12/23/2016
"Poor customer service "
The rep told it would take 15-20 mins for my car to be ready and I saw it sitting outside park until 30-35 min later told me it was ready 10 min ago.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 04:02 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 12/23/2016

Andrea S. on 12/22/2016
"Poor Service"
I will never buy another Hyundai car and the service I was provided was poor. The person who "greeted" me was not friendly or engaging. He filled out his paperwork and left. He did not tell me where to leave the car or what to do with the keys. I told him that I had to get the car by 2pm and he assured me it would be done. They found additional repairs that needed to be done and called regarding them. I declined the service and asked again if the repairs would be done by 2pm and was assured that they would be. At 1:45pm, I still had not heard from him, so I called to find out if my car was ready. The switchboard answered the phone and transferred me to service, but nobody picked up the phone. I stayed on the phone waiting for someone to answer as I drove to the dealership. I arrived 15 minutes later, still on hold. Nobody ever answered. The service cashier checked me out and gave me the keys, but your service department could not be bothered to talk to me about my car! When I looked at the invoice, they had the wrong address and phone number on it. This whole experience was poorly handled from start to finish
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 08:02 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 12/23/2016

Verified Customer on 11/16/2016
"Poor Service"
Car sounds the same as before I brought it in & outrageous pricing!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata

Service Date: 11/14/2016
Review Created: 11/16/2016 04:48 PM
David P. on 11/12/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The salesman was not open and honest with me, he got me good. "
The salesman first put me into a 7.9% loan, on a 2013 Elantra that the lease was ending in 01/2017, without checking for the best rate loan available for me. I talked with my Credit Union, and they offered a 1.75% loan. I went back to the salesman a couple hours later that same day and told him I wanted to cancel the loan and get a loan from my credit union and he got all anxious, and told me he could get me that same rate through our credit union right there, after I went back and confronted him. Also without my consent he put the warranty in with my loan (almost $1,900 more into the loan) which I noticed when looking through the paperwork after I got home. Honesty is the best business practice if you want to have a happy customer who wouldn't think of going anywhere else for buying or leasing a car, and when needing maintenance done.
Service Date: 11/08/2016
Service Type:
Review Created: 11/12/2016 03:35 PM
Terri B. on 11/10/2016
"Not happy"
Took forever and my issue wasn't even fixed.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 11/03/2016 04:47 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/04/2016

Nanci R. on 11/01/2016
"Bad customer service "
They guy didn't even come and tell me what was wrong with my car and assume I wanted it to be fix.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/29/2016
Review Created: 11/01/2016 03:14 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 11/02/2016

David M. on 10/27/2016
"david meyer"
service time way to long
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/20/2016
Review Created: 10/27/2016 05:46 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 10/28/2016

Louis S. on 10/25/2016
"Customer Service is AWFUL"
The communication is nonexistent. I was not able to get a valid response as to the problem or work to be done on the car. I had to call and inquire about the progress or lack of. Very unprofessional.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 06:27 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 10/25/2016

Julie Z. on 10/19/2016
"Robert is rude and disrespectful"
Will not return
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 10/14/2016
Review Created: 10/19/2016 01:06 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 10/20/2016

Stacey C. on 10/02/2016
"Brandon Hyundai Sucks! I regret purchasing from them."
There is consistently an issue with this dealership. It started during purchasing with lack of follow through and lies, it continued with long service wait times, and now, my routine maintenance has cost me. A simple oil change was done incorrectly and I am left with the bill of the clean up and a ruined garage. The only thing good I can say is about the individual service provider, Purcell who was professional and made sure the courtesy shuttle was available at the times promised. Also, owners of the 2016 Tucson should know that there is a recall on the vehicle. a correction was to be performed on mine, I don't rightfully think it was.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/23/2016
Review Created: 10/02/2016 06:55 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 10/03/2016

Randall L. on 10/01/2016
"Pressured service advisors "
My wife went in for our pre-paid maintenace for an oil hange. The service rep came back and told her that her tires needed roatated (nothing about balancing) and that it would be $20 something dollars. Didn't really give her a choice, very pressured. The vehicle is brand new, has 6000 miles and was in for its first service. We spent a lottt of extra money on the premium packages that all of this routine stuff was covered. I would have to go back and look thru the paperwork, but I'm pretty sure that was covered as well. If not, I have a tire place I take my work fleet that will do it for free. I can't stand when I set something up for her bc I couldn't make it due to work, and feel like she gets taken advantage of. The man had a rude demeanor also, I will have to get the ticket from her and give you his name. I will def be contacting corporate Hyuandai about the experience and see about getting my warranty info switched to another dealership. They also did not fix a ding in the door that was there when we bought it, I have pictures and had contacted your supervisor Ron about it, who made a note and said we could just take care of it with our first scheduled maintenance which I reminded them of last week on the phone. He informed me that your body repair man had limited hours that we couldn't make it at the time with our work schedules. I really really do not like to call and or write complaining, but I can't stand to see places constantly upcharge to a woman thinking she knows no bettter. Luckily this is petty, the last time they talked her into a full transmission flush at a reputable service place bc her oil was "black". I had just had the tranny oil, filter, and gaskets replaced on her old vehicle not even 3000 miles prior. Let's say that was my expensive lesson. I am writing you to tell you mainly that it wasn't the work was done, it was how she was approached with it! I understand that it's "recommended" some places every oil change, I personally do it every other and I drive diesel trucks all day. However you know what is free when I have my oil change? My tires rotated. My step mom had a case where they bring the same dirty air filter in to show her every time she was there and it wasn't even the size for her vehicle, this is at a DEALERSHIP, I won't name names but it ends in Yota. Anyway, my rant is over. I'm not hurting to pay my bills over it of course, I just don't like it when I send my wife places and she reports back to me that she was so anxious all she could do was say yes before even calling to ask me. Oh and the man was disgusted with her when she asked how long it would be and said "ughhh at least an hour" with a rude face. And we did have an appointment for the record!
Randall Leitner
813-625-3206
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/28/2016
Review Created: 10/01/2016 06:28 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 10/03/2016

Carissa S. on 09/27/2016
"I figure I can find trust in the dealership that I bought my car from but there are no trust worthy businesses out there anymore"
Don't bother calling me unless your going to give me a refund!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/23/2016
Review Created: 09/27/2016 05:18 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 09/29/2016

Jerry M. on 09/23/2016
"Service not done in a timely mananer."
I could not reach the person I needed to help me
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra

Service Date: 08/31/2016
Review Created: 09/08/2016 06:03 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 09/10/2016

Nicole S. on 09/02/2016
"Terrible customer service. "
When I first pulled in and get out of my car I would expect people to come and ask me what I needed. Not here I pull in wait for everyone to stop talking to each other to ask what I needed. Shouldn't happen when I was they only one there at the time. When I say I want an oil change and a tire rotation, and my mother says she needs a tire rotation, that means I need a tire rotation. I get a phone call from a guy and says that a tire rotation is recommended along with an alignment. I said well I'm getting the rotation done and I'll wait on the alignment. I get home and look at my receipt and they didn't do my rotation. It just said it was recommended along with the alignment. When I get my call after 2 hours that my car was ready I went back and went to the cashier and walked out and stood there expecting my car to be there waiting for me...nope . Instead I stand there and saw that all the workers were tasking to each other again. A mechanic comes to me asked if I need help. I asked where is my car and he pointed to a cluster of cars that look like some organized mess that valets make. I looked at him wI think shock and disgust. Why should I have to search for my car myself? I paid for your service. I should have my brought up to me after I pay. I will not be coming here again. I'm gonna drive 40 minutes out of my way just for better service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/31/2016
Review Created: 09/02/2016 01:33 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 09/02/2016

Verified Customer on 08/27/2016
"Too Long"
took too long for an oil change. advisors ignore you as you sit in your car waiting. horrible customer service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 08/24/2016
Review Created: 08/27/2016 01:19 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/29/2016

Albert Y. on 08/26/2016
"Not so great"
The dealership did not honor their promise to fix or repair a cut in the driver side door panel and kept giving the run around about repairing it. The cut was in the door when I purchased the car.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 07/28/2016
Review Created: 08/26/2016 04:11 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/29/2016

Donn T. on 08/25/2016
"No quality control "
nothing in place to ensure the mechanic did the work that they indicated. Appears they go through the motions.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb