Overall Rating 3.4390285/5Overall Rating 3.4390285/5Overall Rating 3.4390285/5rating 3.4390285rating 3.4390285
Overall Rating 2.175/5Overall Rating 2.175/5rating 2.175rating 2.175rating 2.175
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Cristal S. on 08/30/2017
"you can never get an appointment in a timely manner and bad customer services"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 12:47 PM
Michael S R. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

Good morning Cristal. I see you gave us a 1 star rating which effects Mario the services advisors job. However, I would like to know why you gave us that rating. please respond as i can review your displeasures and how we can correct them.

RAYMOND C. ReScore Review on 08/21/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Service was slow,even with appointment."
My advisor is the best..
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 06:42 PM

"Service was slow,even with appointment."
Disappointed...this time
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 06:42 PM
Michael S R. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Good afternoon Raymond,

I appreciate your feedback. We are currently in the process of adding more technicians and changing are process to lesson your wait times. The survey directly effects your service advisor Mario. I ask if you can rescore him directly. Thank you.

Rodobaldo O. on 08/18/2017
"Run away while you can! Go to the Tampa dealer better! "
Terrible customer service, changed things in my vehicle without consulting me first, didn't have a loaner available, didn't have a shuttle available, wasted entire day to take to another shop right after anyways, can't even service their own vehicles and customers properly.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 10:14 AM
Michael S R. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Hello Mr. Oliver. We are currenlty reviewing our processes and make you service visits better. I apologize for your last experiece but do appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to me to discuss your displeaseure. Thank you. Michael.

Verified Customer on 08/11/2017
"Recommended and unnecessary "
You performed the necessary recall work well. You then recommended $1,000 worth of service work a mechanic I trust then told me I don't need. I won't be back.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 04:24 PM
Michael S R. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Good morning Steven, I would like to here about your experience and the info that you have recieved. I am the new Manager and want to know where we are falling short to correct and concerns and eran your business.

Thanks

Jennifer K. on 08/11/2017
"Corey Was A Saving Grave"
I waited 3.5 hours for an oil change. When my "Inspection sheet" was given to me there was a discrepancy about my Drive Belt. The front said t needed to be replaced and the back had it checked in the green box. When I asked, concerned about pencil whipping, the tech told my liaison I needed my drive belt replaced; however, I just replaced it four months prior and the tech did not check the system and -I'm to assume- even my belt or he had seen that it did not need to be replaced and would not have left me in confusion and almost unnecessarily spending $180. Luckily, my liaison Corey Leasure was more than accommodating and ensured the tech was talked to. Because of Corey's active listening and genuine concern, my trust in Hyundai was not completely lost. Corey reassured me of my car's safety and took the time to explain everything to me and apologized profusely on behalf of Hyundai. He is always a pleasure to see and takes the time to tailor his message to the individual and works to give me the best experience possible. Corey is the reason I will be returning to hyundai
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 10:41 AM
Michael S R. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

Good afternoon Mrs. KosteL. I appreciate your feeback. we are currently chaging our processes ans are committed to you satisfaction. I also appreicate your kind comments about Corey, he is trying and learning as well. I would like to apologize for you previous experience and offer you a complimentary lube, oil and filter. thank you again and we truly appreciate your business.

Verified Customer on 08/11/2017
"System failure"
Service scheduling system needs to have a better way to comunicate with technicians and costumer. Everyone service tech should be able to take care of business rather than not because "he is off today"
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 07:18 AM
Michael S R. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

Good afternoon Mr. Rivera. first and foremost, I would like to apologize for your inconvenience. We try to accomadate all of our Guests regardless of an employee present or absent. MY goal is for us to exceed your expectations going forward. Please feel free to reach out to me fo your next service visit.

Carl L. on 08/08/2017
"Bad service and not honest "
Not happy with the service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 08:46 AM
Chris P. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Greetings. Thank you for your review. I do apologize about your previous experience here at the dealership and we are currently working to correct any hiccups in our processes to make everyones visit as pleasant as possible using as much feedback that we can. Our service director has reached out to you to come up with a resolution for your situation and is awaiting your response. If you'd like, the email is mrago@brandoncars.com. Thank you

Andrew M. on 07/27/2017
"No communication. "
Loaner car was filthy and stunk
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 10:24 AM
Chris P. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Greetings. Thank you for your review. I do apologize about your previous experience here at the dealership and we are currently working to correct any hiccups in our processes to make everyones visit as pleasant as possible. Your business and patients with us is greatly appreciated. If you have any other  questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us.

KIRK N. on 07/21/2017
"Brandon Hyundai Inferior to other Hyundai Dealerships"
Dirty, slow and unresponsive. Having been to many other Hyundai dealerships in numerous states I can unequivocally state that this dealership is the dirtiest, the least service oriented and the SLOWEST I've been too.

Hyundai two thumbs up ... Brandon Hyundai two thumbs WAY down!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 12:52 PM
Doug B. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

We are sorry to hear about your experience but value your feedback so that we may improve our overall processes for all customers going forward.

Sharde E. on 07/12/2017
"They steal change"
service didn't secure the hood of my vehicle after my service was complete and I drove home not knowing my hood wasn't secure
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 06:42 PM
Chris P. at Brandon Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Greetings! thank you for your recent survey feedback, and I do apologize about your recent experience being far less than perfect. We strive to perfect our processes to ensure the best customer experience possible, and your input is much appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to contact me directly so we can get these issues addressed accordingly, my email is attached at the bottom. We will do what we can to ensure a perfect score upon your next visit!

Thank you!

"Too lon of a wait"
Took 3 hours for oil change, tire balance and rotation with appointment
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 11:18 AM

"Took way too long for service wan appointment "
Took almost 3 hours for oil change, tire rotation and balance with an appointment
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 11:18 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 06/26/2017

Verified Customer on 06/15/2017
"Not sure what you're asking for here "
Service department overlooked the reason I brought my car in , and it took one hour longer (3 hours total) than promised. No explanation as to why they didn't take care of the main reason I brought it in. I had to reschedule a second visit that same week and was told it would take 2 hours. It took 4 hours. Service personnel isn't what it used to be. Will probably travel to Lakeland from now on.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/15/2017 04:38 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Michael U. on 06/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Stay away "
If you want your car fixed please do not think about going here. This is one of the worst run service departments in Tampa.

Back in January my wife was driving to work in Brandon when our 2007 Sonata broke down. We had it towed to Brandon Hyundai where they replaced some of the hoses, the thermostat and other things.

A week later my wife calls me to tell me the car is not running right. Now we live in Wesley Chapel and I have always had the car serviced at Wesley Chapel Hyundai. Never ever had any problems there. I take the car to WC Hyundai and the car is over heating and there is smoke coming from the exhaust.

Long story short Brandon Hyundai mechanic installed the thermostat incorrectly and the engine was over heating because of that.

Everyti e I picked the car up their crappy service advisor Jay would tell me you're good to go and you shouldn't have any problems. So I would drive 25 miles home only to have more problems with the car and drive back to Brandon Hyundai.

The last time I drove my car back from Wesley Chapel to Bramdon Hyundai I broke down on 75 in the middle lane and luckily I was able to get the shoulder as the engine stopped working.

Brandon Hyundai refused to get a new engine for me after 5 months. So now they got a used engine and they are telling me the car is ready. I am in no hurry to get it back as bramdon hyundai have screwed it up enough and it doesn't drive or run right.

So stay away from these guys as they have no clue on what they are doing I will go on other websites to warn people about them.
Service Date: 01/21/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 06/13/2017 06:29 PM
Rodobaldo O. on 06/05/2017
"No Loaner vehicles available and no courtesy driver"
Took the vehicle for repair and they didn't have the part, waited several hours in the lobby as there were no loaner vehicles available and no courtesy shuttle. Had to cancel my appointments for the rest of the day. Came back the following week and still no loaner vehicles and no shuttle even though I specified I needed a loaner during my appointment reservation.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 09:55 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 06/02/2017

Albert T. on 06/02/2017
"Just only cares about getting more money from unsuspecting customers"
Recently I had my 30,000 mile service done and then in a short time after this (approximately months later) I go in for a defective battery that was only 17 months old and it cost me over $80.00 to replace it even with the prorated fees. But on top of this they now inform me that I need to do a A/C Flush for $125.00, Throttle Body Service for $110.00 and a Brake Flush for $130.00. I tell my tech service writer that according to them I did all that they said had to be done for a 30,000 mile service and how the hell did they now try to tell me that I have to do an additional amount of $365.00. Bear in mind that my 30,000 mile service cost me $1,146.00. I will have complete reservation about ever doing any more with Brandon Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 06/02/2017 05:48 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 06/02/2017

Cynthia H. on 05/26/2017
"Waited too long"
Service rep didn't keep me informed on what was going on pricing too high
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 10:06 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 05/26/2017

Barbara D. on 05/11/2017
"Poor quality control in the service department"
Took my Sonata in for recalls and routine maintenance. When I picked it up, had TPS sensor light on; was not on when I brought it in. Had to wait another 45 minutes to be told "sorry, we left off a wire when we were performing maintenance on your car", and that caused the fault condition. VERY POOR. Should have easily been caught prior to giving the car back. Will not repeat at the dealership for service OR sales.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 04:10 PM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Robert W. on 05/08/2017
"Terrible Service"
Didn't do what was supposed to be done! Didn't have the part like you said you did! Telling customer to call to check on part that is being ordered is in! You should let the customer know when it is in!!!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017 07:37 AM
Dan W., Parts and Service Director at Brandon Hyundai responded on 05/08/2017

Kristen Y. on 05/02/2017
"I did not bring car in for service "
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra