Bring Your Own Auto Parts

Melanie L. on 11/05/2016
"Best Mechanics Around "
I have been taking my vehicles to Bring Your Own Auto Parts for many years. I have never had an unpleasant experience. The staff is helpful, inviting and honest. I do and will continue to recommend this shop to my family and friends.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 11/04/2016
Review Created: 11/05/2016 07:22 AM
Wesley P. on 10/28/2016
Wesley said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016
Teri V. on 10/25/2016
"Brake job "
Very quick appointments, and work was done quickly. It's nice to be able to shop around for parts and get a reasonable price on labor.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 09:16 PM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.  I'm glad you like the service we provide and think our prices are fair. Thank you for bringing your Chevy Blazer to us for service!

Mike M. on 10/25/2016
"great people and great service"
good service and friendly worker , did a great job on my Jeep
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 08:53 PM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you, Mike! We look forward to servicing your Jeep Cherokee again in the future.

Larry M. on 10/25/2016
"Your in and out quickly, and Bill explains everything to you!"
I've known Bill for years. I started getting my cars serviced by him for years now. As I think about it many years. I would have bought newer cars sooner, but Bill knows how to squeeze a few thousand miles more out of them. He's the only one I let touch my 2014 Dodge Challenger. Bill is the real deal!
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Service Date: 10/24/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 07:22 AM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks, Larry! It was good to see you this week. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and also for your loyalty. We enjoy seeing you and your Dodge Challenger.

Josseline S. on 10/25/2016
Josseline said everyone at the business is very nice and the service is great, every time she goes there. They answer all of her questions to the best of their ability.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you, Josseline! We're happy you're happy with the service you received. We're looking forward to servicing your Nissan Pathfinder again in the future.

Robert J. on 10/25/2016
Robert said this business does a good job, when it comes to making sure the vehicle runs smoothly. He also said they do an awesome job at realizing the issue is a small issue and not a big one.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 10/20/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you, Robert. We aren't out to take advantage of anyone...we want to earn the trust of our customers and I'm glad you recognize that and appreciate it as well.

Christene J. on 10/12/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent service "
Good work, timely and fair prices
Review Created: 10/12/2016 06:29 AM
Ed F. on 10/08/2016
"Fast easy service"
Excellent service and price. No hasseles.
Vehicle: Infiniti I35
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/08/2016 12:36 PM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks, Ed! We appreciate you trusting us with your Infiniti and look forward to servicing it again in the future.

John S. on 10/07/2016
John said this business got him in right away and got him out quickly.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you, John! I'm happy we were able to take care of you in a timely manner.

Brittany P. on 10/07/2016
Brittany said everything that was done at this business was fine. She also said she is missing some pieces off of her roof rack. She said it is missing screws and covers. She was supposed to get an oil change but she did not get one nor was she charged for one.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Brittany. I'm truly sorry we dropped the ball with your oil change.  I'd like to discuss the issue with your roof rack with you.

Chris J. on 10/07/2016
Chris said her niece owns the facility and they do great work.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thanks, Aunt Chris! I appreciate you stopping in for an oil change on your Hyundai Elantra, especially since you live an hour and a half away!

Allen W. on 10/07/2016
Allen said the business was timely. They told him what time his vehicle would be done. They told him what was wrong with his vehicle and didn't try and add on any additional repairs that he did not need.
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you, Allen! We appreciate you bringing your Cadillac SRX to us for service.

Amber S. on 10/05/2016
"Always Fast, Friendly and Understanding "
I love getting oil done at BYOAP! They've never tried to up sale, or have me ourchase things that aren't needed just ti boost their sales. When extra things are needed(other then oil chnages) they offer to price check and match for what is needed! I definitely value the services here at Bring Your Own Auto Parts! Thank you guys fir doing what you do, at the prices you do them and and still remaining friendly. I feelblike my opinion matters here and i feel like family when im there! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Vehicle: Suzuki Aerio
Service Date: 10/04/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016 07:15 AM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you, Amber! We appreciate you bringing your Suzuki in for service!

Ron B. on 10/03/2016
"NO guessing they knew what was wrong with my H2"
Very professional knowledgeable work priced right
Vehicle: Hummer H2
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 10/03/2016 03:57 AM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you, Ron! We appreciate you bringing your Hummer H2 to us for a repair again.

Kenneth H. on 09/30/2016
"Friendly & honest"
You guys are always great
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Review Created: 09/30/2016 09:46 PM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you, Ken! Thank you for your business.

Nikki G. on 09/30/2016
"Great staff "
Quick turn around at a fair price
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 09/30/2016 12:11 PM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your Chevy Malibu.

Fidel B. on 09/29/2016
Fidel said the employees were courteous and they were able to give him a ride to pick up parts.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/26/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you, Fidel! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review and I'm happy you're happy with the service we received.

Jeff K. on 09/26/2016
"Just walk in"
Just walked in with the parts to ask a question. Half hour later they had the part installed. Well worth it. Great job. Will be back
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/26/2016
Review Created: 09/26/2016 08:59 PM
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/05/2016

Thank you, Jeff! We're happy you're satisfied with the service you received and we are looking forward to servicing your Toyota Camry again in the future!

Wilbert L. on 09/22/2016
Wilbert said he took the vehicle in because it was stopping and the check engine light was on. He had to take it back because the light came back on and was told there is something else wrong with it. He thinks they should have found this out the very first time he took the vehicle in. He is not taking this one back because it's going to cost him too much money. They are really friendly and do fine work and will take another vehicle back to them.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 08/30/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016
Melissa H. at Bring Your Own Auto Parts responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Wilbert.  I'm sorry there was an issue with the service you received. We strive to be thorough and notify our customers of everything going on with their vehicle. Thank you for trusting us to return with your other vehicle.