BRISTOW'S EXCLUSIVE AUTO REPAIR

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Darlene B. on 08/19/2017
"Truck repairs"
I have been bringing my truck into Bristows in Tacoma for about 3-4 months now, for various repairs. I have received excellent service each & every time! They always keep within my budget for me & give exceptional workmanship. I can drop my truck off in the morning, they give me a ride home, then pick me up when my truck is ready to go. (This isn't my first review, but I will always give a 5 star rating, Starbucks gift card or not ) Thank you guys for being there & doing such great work!!
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 02:57 PM
Michael L. on 04/17/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent experience on short notice"
Then engine light appeared on my 1999 MB E320, which always requires prompt attention. I called Bristow's Auto in Tacoma and talked with Brian. He fit me into a busy schedule one day later, and the work was very high quality and complete. I was very impressed with the communication with me about my car all through the morning I was there. The technician came out to the waiting area and talked with me about the specific issue, and had printed a picture of the problem so I could understand it better. Now I am a raving fan, and have told others about my experience at Bristow's.
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 11:42 AM
Pedro W. on 01/23/2017
"Nice mechanics "
The mechanics took care of my car and they were professionals
Service Date: 01/23/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 02:10 PM
Elizabeth W. on 09/29/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent and timely service"
Five stars is not enough for this company. They are honest which is something new for me as a woman taking my car in for service.
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 09:17 PM
Angelina H. on 07/21/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"freindly employees, quick service"
I had to have my AC fixed and they fixed it fast! They have efficient service, no more hot car rides!
Service Date: 07/21/2016