Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center

Steve T. on 08/17/2017
"Brian is a wealth of knowledge. Put his finger on the problem right away."
Brian knew what the problem was right away. Had my truck fixes and back on the road in a day. Always friendly and smiling.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 05:46 AM
Bryan B., Owner at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 08/17/2017

Thanks Again Steve For The Kind Words! Once again we appreciate your business and your patronage.

Jack W. on 08/12/2017
"Customer service, price, and through"
Excellent customer service. Only mechanic I'll go to.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 08:20 AM
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 08/14/2017
Thanks again for your patronge Jack! We appreciate your business and thank you for putting your Trust in us.
Alex R. on 07/21/2017
Alex said they are incredible technicians. The best technicians in Lake Havasu and the only ones he takes his vehicles to.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Bryan B., Owner at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 07/26/2017

Thanks once again Alex for your patronage! We appreciate your business and look forward in servicing your needs in the future.

Dominic B. on 07/08/2017
"Got me home!!"
Brian had Britton Auto Truck Center saved the day and got me back home! I was visiting Lake Havasu for the 4th of July weekend and when I was leaving Wednesday my car started to smoke outside needles! I took my car to Brian from a recommendation from a friend who took his hot rod there, so I knew I could trust this place. Brian immediately looked into my problem when I told him I had to get back to Orange county for work. He was able to get the part and fixed my cooling issue and got me back on the road! If I lived in town I would totally recommend Britton to everyone looking for a great mechanic! Thank you Brian!
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 08:09 PM
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 07/09/2017
Thank you Dominic for the kind words. We appreciate the oppurtunity to EARN your business and glad you made it home safely!
Brian G. on 06/28/2017
"my neighbor is awsome"
great work at diagnosing the problem and fixing it
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017 04:46 PM
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/29/2017

Thank you for putting your TRUST in us and "Allowing Us To Earn Your Business"! It was a pleasure serving your needs and we appreciate a referral if the situation arises!

Greg R. on 06/28/2017
Greg said the business provides good service.
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/30/2017
Thank you you again Greg for once again to service your needs! As Always, We Appreciate Your Business!!
George S. on 06/28/2017
George said this business does good work and everything is good.
Vehicle: Ford Cutaway
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/28/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/30/2017
Thanks again George for your continued business! It was a pleasure servicing your needs.
Harold T. on 06/21/2017
Harold said they did a good job and he appreciates the way they responded to all of his questions.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tracker
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/24/2017
Thank you for Allowing Us To EARN Your Business!
Donald A. on 06/14/2017
"Honest, fair and timely"
Finally found someone that understands how to give a fair and honest estimate and than completes the work professionally. Thank you so mu ch !!!
Vehicle: Ford F450 Super Duty
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 02:28 PM
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/15/2017
Thank you Don for allowing us to EARN your business! It was a pleasure serving your needs and look forward to a long lasting relationship!!
Ralph G. on 06/14/2017
"2017 Ford 450 RV"
It was a pleasure to have my new RV checked for an electrical issue at Britton's. Upon explaining the issue with the motor home, Bryan took time to explain his process and eventually repair the issue. Bryan kept me informed and took pride in his work. He offered to put the RV into the garage overnight until I picked up same. It was a enlightening experience at Brittons and exceptional compared to other RV repair businesses I have take previous RV to. Thank you Bryan for having concern of the customer. It is rare.
Vehicle: Ford E-450 Super Duty
Service Date: 06/12/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 06:03 AM
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/15/2017
Thank you Don for "Allowing Us To Earn Your Business"! I Personnelly what to thank you for your kind words and if possible any referral to friends or family is how my business has been built for 36 years. We appreciate your business and thank you for putting your TRUST in us.
Steve T. on 06/13/2017
"Awesome service for a fair price."
This shop is awesome. Great service, great value. I've had 2 trucks repaired at this shop, fast turn around, great customer service. I would recommend this shop to my mother.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 10:57 PM
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/14/2017
Thank you again Steve for allowing us to EARN your business!
It was a pleasure serving your needs. As Alway's, We Appreciate Your Business.
Steve W. on 06/07/2017
Spoke with Steve's wife. She said this business was excellent in getting everything done. The staff were very courteous and informative. She was very pleased with her experience.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 06/10/2017
We want to "Thank You" for allowing us to Earn your business! Since our business is mostly word of mouth if you would so kindly give us a referral that would be very much appreciated.
Dan T. on 05/24/2017
"Generator Repair"
Fixed it fast
Vehicle: Chevrolet Express
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 09:35 AM
Bryan B., Owner at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 05/24/2017

Thanks Again Dan for your business! As Always, We Appreciate The Kind Words and Any Referral You May Give Us!

Eddie L. on 04/28/2017
Eddie said this business was clean, they did a good job and have good customer service. The service was very good, he likes them and will go back.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 04/30/2017
Thank you for "Allowing Us , To Earn Your Business". We appreciate the the kind words and look forward to helping you in the future.
Charles E. on 04/28/2017
Charles said he's had service done there numerous times. They took care of his daughter's vehicle. He appreciates it very much and the service has always been good.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 04/30/2017
Thanks again for your continued business! As Alway's, We Appreciate Your Business!!
Ron H. on 04/21/2017
Ron said the business was very friendly and efficient. They did a very good job.
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 04/23/2017
Thank you Ron for the kind words. "As Always", Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business!
Glenn H. on 04/19/2017
Glenn said the business is very convenient.
Vehicle: Chevrolet
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 04/22/2017
Thank you for your business Glenn!
Dan S. on 03/27/2017
Dan said they are very informative about what is going on with his vehicle. They called and explained that they were going to get the best parts. They asked if he wanted the best parts and why that would be the best way to go. They were very through and they explained things well. He would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: RAM 1500
Service Date: 03/07/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 03/29/2017
Thank you for allowing us to EARN your business Dan!
We appreciate your business and as alway's, Thank you.
Steve S. on 03/24/2017
Steve said this business did a good job. They made sure everything was done correctly and Brian did a good job. He was thorough and he made sure the vehicles were fixed correctly before he left.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/24/2017
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 03/26/2017
Thanks again Steve for your continued business with us!
We appreciate your kind words once again. "AS ALWAYS, Thank you for your business.
Sandra C. on 03/23/2017
"leave feeling safe "
Our Rv and later our chev blazer went in with troubles and came out running smooth . Bryan made me feel confident in knowledge that the issue in these vehicles were repaired and I would be safe. Very important to me , and very greatful for the service i recieved.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 10:16 PM
Bryan B. at Britton's Auto Truck & RV Center responded on 03/24/2017
Thank you Sandra for Allowing us to EARN your business!
We appreciate the kind words and hope you have a safe travels.