Brothers Auto Repair and Fleet Services

anthon g. on 10/28/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Why dont you answer the phone?"
Good service but these guys do not answer the phone. I am a current customer and I like the work they do but no one answers the phone. I have left messages and no one returns it. I have tried calling about 12 times in one day throughout the day with no one to call back. If I get a call back and my appointment to have service done, I will remove this review. Every call is potential revenue. Answer the phone please.
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016 12:50 PM
Betsy S. on 08/25/2016
"Diligence. Drilling down to the problem is what they do."
They found a problem and fixed it, but there was still something not right, so they kept at it until they nailed it!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/22/2016
Review Created: 08/25/2016 11:11 AM
Alex S. on 08/23/2016
Alex said this business was great because they provided good service, in a good amount of time. They were nice and his vehicle is running perfectly fine as a result of the visit.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/16/2016
Review Created: 08/23/2016
Jim C. on 08/22/2016
"Maintenance Visit"
Kevin and crew on top of my vehicle maintenance to keep everything in safe and working condition.I appreciate the honesty dealing with Brothers Auto Repair.
Thanks again guys I will be back for the heads up issues you found during my vehicle inspection.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 08/20/2016
Review Created: 08/22/2016 08:20 AM
Dominique L. on 08/22/2016
Dominique said the business provided good service. The mechanics were by the waiting area and were talking really loudly about vulgar things, which she felt was inappropriate.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 08/22/2016
Rhiannon R. on 08/17/2016
"great shop"
Kevin & Jessie are great techs. I appreciate their knowledge and helpfulness.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 08/06/2016
Review Created: 08/17/2016 09:29 PM
Osayaba O. on 08/16/2016
Osayaba said they took care of him right away and give him great customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/16/2016
Jennifer H. on 08/16/2016
Jennifer said everything was great with this business and they didn't charge her the full price, because they couldn't diagnose the problem.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR2
Service Date: 08/13/2016
Review Created: 08/16/2016
Raymond S. on 08/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Never again"
Unsatisfied with what was accomplished. Had tune up done and Transmission flush. Engine light came on as I was driving to Los Angeles. Took vehicle back to shop because of engine light and they told me they could do nothing as it needed factory reset. Fine took it to Honda and they reset for me. Week later engine light came on again took back to Brothers and again they said they could do nothing. Finally took back to Honda and to my surprise they come to tell me Transmission fluid was never flushed and that they had just over filled it by adding some dark oil. I will be sending my receipt from Honda with there statement to BBB as Brothers could do nothing. So i'm out of $250.00 at Honda and about $250.00 at Brothers. And as far as tune up well, i'll just say my car was running better before it and will have to take it in for a proper tune up elsewhere.
Service Date: 02/08/2016
Review Created: 08/15/2016 07:39 AM
Katie H. on 08/11/2016
Katie said the employees at this business were friendly and reliable.
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/11/2016
Johnathan O. on 08/09/2016
"Best Shop In San Diego "
I can count on the mechanics 100% I all ways know I'm taken care of.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 08/08/2016
Review Created: 08/09/2016 08:59 PM
Gloria H. on 08/08/2016
"Great Customer Service and a Great Price"
I didn't have an appointment. I explained that a red triangle with an exclamation mark in the center turned on a few times on the dash. I explained that I looked up the symbol and it seemed to be low oil or burning oil. They didn't hesitate to check my care even without an appointment. I was lucky that they had a cancellation so that they could thoroughly check my car. Turns out that my car was low on oil and was due for an oil change. They explained and made sure I understood what happens when a car is low on oil. No shaming. Just explaining. Best price ever anywhere for a full service oil change and other services I've had done. There are plenty of auto repair places near where I live but I prefer driving the extra miles because of the great customer service and great prices I get a Brothers. It's nice to have a brother like Brothers.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 08/06/2016
Review Created: 08/08/2016 02:42 PM
Darryl H. on 08/06/2016
Darryl said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the business did everything he wanted them to do.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 08/03/2016
Review Created: 08/06/2016
Chrstiano R. on 08/06/2016
Chrstiano said he's always been very happy with his service. This time they lost one of the caps to his tires. He has to go out and get another one. He appreciates them telling him, they will give him a discount when he comes back in.
Vehicle: Honda Insight
Service Date: 07/29/2016
Review Created: 08/06/2016
Gail H. on 08/01/2016
"I Trust Brothers Auto Repair"
Easy to get an app't, prompt, efficient service & friendly customer interaction. They always answer my questions and don't try to upsale me when I just want an oil change. I say, Give them a try!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/30/2016
Review Created: 08/01/2016 12:54 AM
Kishion H. on 07/29/2016
Kishion said this business' service was very courteous, for they pointed out items that he should have looked at without giving him the feeling that they were trying to sell him something. He stated that he felt like customer satisfaction was their main goal, and since they did an outstanding job, he was both impressed and satisfied.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/25/2016
Review Created: 07/29/2016
Chris B. on 07/29/2016
Chris said the service went smoothly and he will go back to take his vehicle and they did a great job.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 07/26/2016
Review Created: 07/29/2016
Josh R. on 07/27/2016
Josh said his overall experience at the business was great. He has been using them for a couple years now and has always received good service.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 07/22/2016
Review Created: 07/27/2016
Jocelyn P. on 07/27/2016
Jocelyn said she went in with a Groupon and the price was significantly more than the Groupon.
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 07/21/2016
Review Created: 07/27/2016
Sebastian M. on 07/23/2016
Sebastian said the business figured out what was wrong with his vehicle in a timely manner. They did a fast job.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria