Brothers Collision & Mechanical

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JOHN C. on 08/15/2017
"same old top notch service!!"
For years I've been taking my vehicles to Brothers for both service and the occasional surface boo-boo. This past visit was for both as I needed basic service but also my classic truck had a "rash" from a plastic tarp that rubbed against it during winter storage. I also had a couple questions that my limited mechanical knowledge couldn't surmise. Danny the detail guy fired up his wheel and my truck looks absolutely fantastic and the mechanical curiosities I had were evaluated by Clint the Service Mgr and found to be non-existent. All's well with my truck!! Thanks Bill and Dan et al for delivering consistently high quality results at reasonable cost.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 07:00 AM
ELLEN N. on 08/06/2017
"Repairs + bonus"
Thank you for not only repairing my car but for cleaning it inside and out!!! Never expected it but very much appreciated!!! Thank you!
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 10:23 AM
BILL M. on 08/05/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
I have my cars repaired and maintained here and have always been very happy both with the results and the customer service.
Vehicle: BMW M Roadster
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/05/2017 09:29 PM
JIM P. on 07/27/2017
"Great Customer Service"
I had a broken spring on a front strut on my 2005 Ford Escape . I called Brothers Collision and mechanical and they were able to get me in to repair it. Clint the service advisor, ordered the replacement part and had it installed in a total of 1.5 hrs. and that is the exact time he told me it would take. Great customer service by all at Brothers. I use my vehicle for work so they definatly helped me out of a jam. Brothers Collision and Mechanical will get my repair work in the future.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 10:35 AM
Angela P. on 07/21/2017
Angela said she loves them. She came back for the same problem but this time it was fixed properly. She trusts them a lot.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Vehicle: Acura Integra
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 08:40 AM
Elizabeth C. on 07/18/2017
Spoke with Jim. He said he has used the business twice and both times the staff did a great job. They got him right in and he didn't have to wait. The staff was very helpful and his mother fell in love with the place.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Howard M. on 07/15/2017
Spoke with Santa-Barbara. She said she was pleased with their business-like approach and their service.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Dave E. on 07/13/2017
Spoke with Peggy. She said they took care her right away. She went in for an inspection and they did thorough work. They are friendly and they are like brothers. She loves this business.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Timothy C. on 07/11/2017
Timothy said this business was very responsive, professional and timely.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017 07:06 AM
Marilyn W. on 06/27/2017
Marilyn said she had to wait a while longer than she wanted to.
Vehicle: Cadillac STS
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017
Ron C. on 06/24/2017
Ron said Dan and Bill were very nice, and professional. They are good at what they do. They did a good job and the whole experience was pleasant at the business.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Review Created: 06/24/2017
Anthony O. on 06/23/2017
Anthony said his service was great and had no problems. He took his vehicle in the morning and it was out at noon.
Vehicle: Cadillac DTS
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017
Mick J. on 06/21/2017
Mick said the business did everything they needed to do, they were consistent in their work and friendly.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
STEPHANIE H. ReScore Review on 06/15/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Poor customer service and record keeping "
Asking for a new review stating that you have never worked on my VW. I have the paperwork stating you did. I have been getting emails about cars I don't own. So between these two situations you are stating you don't have a correct database and/or people working in the shop. I will not reissue my review. It's also poor customer service to make a statement that you have never worked on my car. A correct response to my review would be "We apologize for the customer service issue and would love you to give us the opportunity to fix it. Please call us immediately to discuss the matter". I then would of changed my review.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Review Created: 06/15/2017 04:45 AM

"Scammers "
When I brought in my 2007 VW with the light on I was told it could be the gas cap. Then I was told no I actually needed new pistons. I replaced the pistons as told that would turn the light off and fix the problem. Next time I went to pump gas I realized they had put a new bright green cap on without my permission and without charging me. Why would you do labor and parts for free???? Doesn't seem right to me. Oh yes that's right because the pistons had nothing to do with the light on and didn't need to be replaced but earned you $600 instead of the $40 the gas cap would of been.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Review Created: 06/15/2017 04:45 AM
Dan & Bill B. at Brothers Collision & Mechanical responded on 06/15/2017

Hi Stephanie,
 Please remove this feedback. We have never worked on a 2007 VW for you.

Fern H. on 06/14/2017
Fern said this business always does what needs to be done, they know what they are doing, and don't overcharge. They give discounts and are very personable. They even give customers individualized service. She said it's such a good experience. She said people have to go in there and see for themselves.
Vehicle: BMW 128i
Review Created: 06/14/2017
Dan M. on 06/13/2017
Dan said everyone was very courteous and helpful. They went out of their way and they were good people. They even gave him a ride home.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Review Created: 06/13/2017
Robert M. on 06/09/2017
Robert said he has to take the vehicle back because the oil is leaking in the driveway.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/09/2017
Dan & Bill B. at Brothers Collision & Mechanical responded on 06/13/2017

Thank you for the feed back and for making an appointment so that we can correct this unusual situation. At Brothers we strive for the highest quality, so we are 100% sure that you will be completly satisfied when your followup appointment is finished.
Thank you again for allowing Brothers Collision & Mechanical to service your vehicle.

KOLLEEN M. on 06/08/2017
"Not happy with head mechanic"
Not happy with last visit. Clint seemed disorganized, had to return to garage, bill was wrong, etc. Gave me an estimate for my daughters car. She got a second opinion and the work that needed to be done was substantially less than Brothers.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 06/08/2017 10:34 AM
Dan & Bill B. at Brothers Collision & Mechanical responded on 06/13/2017

Kolleen, We here at Brothers respect your time and understand your concern with this matter. We asked you to return to the shop to finish your New York state inspection because your vehicle had 2 monitors that were not ready. State inspection law mandates that only 1 monitor can be in " not ready " status. It was MY error in charging you twice for the inspection. As for the situation with you daughters car, We use a standard labor guide and only top quality parts. Any deviation from this could result in a lower cost.
Again, we are very sorry for any misunderstanding and are always thankful for the opportunity to service your vehicles.