Review for Buddy's Auto Repair
Judi C. on 08/14/2015
Judi said this business told her a lot of things on the vehicle needed to be repaired. She took it to two other facilities and was told she did not need all of the repairs they told her they did.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Category: Service
Service Date: 07/27/2015
Review Created: 08/14/2015
BUDDY H. at Buddy's Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2015

MS. CLARK, I WAS UPSET AT YOUR ACUSATIONS AND WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN. AS A AAA FACILITY, I AM MANDATED TO WARRANTY OUR WORK FOR 2YRS OR 24K. IF I WAS TRYING TO SELL YOU ITEMS YOU DID NOT NEED, I WOULD HAVE SOLD YOU A FUEL PUMP. DO TO US DOING DUE DILEGENCE, WE RECCOMEND AS WE ARE DIAGNOSING WHAT MAINTANANCE IS REQUIRED. WHOEVER HAS BEEN MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE, PRIOR TO ME, HAS NOT DONE YOU ANY FAVORS. I`M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT HOME AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. YOUR HUSBAND ROLED THE DICE ON THE FUEL FILTER AND I WILL STAND BY OUR FINDINGS THAT YOU SHOULD DO AS I SUGGESTED. I AM A PROFESSIONAL AND ANYTHING I RECCOMEND IS WARRANTED, REGARDLESS WHAT ANYONE SAYS. IN THE PAST, I HAVE DONE AS THE CONSUMER ASKED AND WHEN THEY STILL HAVE ISSUES, THEY TELL ME I`M THE PROFESSIONAL WHY DIDN`T I TELL THEM OTHERWISE. DAMNED IF YOU DO AND DAMNED IF YOU DON`T! GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO SERVE YOU!

Buddy Hamblin