Review for Buddy's Auto Repair
MATTHEW C. on 01/08/2015
"Beware $98.50 diagnostic fee!"
Have used often in years past. It seems that in recent times, since most recent move, prices have gone up. Took in twice recently and got no work done, but paid $98.50 diagnostic fee both times. This did not count towards any future work! Not happy having to pay this just to tell me what's wrong.
Vehicle: Isuzu Trooper
Service Date: 01/07/2015
Review Created: 01/08/2015 08:00 PM
BUDDY H. at Buddy's Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2015

MATT, THERE ARE TIMES IN MY 40 YEAR PROFFESIONAL CAREER THAT A CUSTOMER HAS DISSAPPOINTED ME AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM, I`LL NOT ONLY EXPLAIN WHY, I`LL EDUCATED ON AN INDUSTRY THAT YOU FEEL, IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE PAID FOR SERVICES RENDERED. UNTILL 10 MONTHS AGO, I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU FOR OVER 5 YEARS. WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT ME DO YOU FAVORS WHEN YOU HAVE NO LOYALITY. EXCLUDING THE 15K HOIST YOU WERE ON, I USED 3K WORTH OF SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT TO ISOLATE YOUR ISSUE/ISSUES, HIGH TECH NOISE AMPS, WHICH I`M SURE THE SHOP YOU`VE TOLD ME YOU`VE BEEN GOING TO DOES NOT HAVE. LET`S INCLUDE THE HOIST FIGURE. THE HOIST YOU WERE ON COST 15K!! I PERSONALLY SPENT 3 HOURS ON YOUR VEHICLE DIAGNOSING 3 ISSUES. MOST THE TIME THEY ARE INDEPENDENT FEES OF 98.50 EACH. THIS IS HOW I STAY IN BUSINESS PAYING LIABILITY INS., WORKERS COMP,ETC. AND HAVING STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT, I`VE MADE THAT INVESTMENT AND AM LICENSED IN ALL 10 AREAS OF MY INDUSTRY BECAUSE I AM AN EXPERT. MAYBE IF YOU HAD ME REPAIR YOUR PROBLEMS OR MAINTAIN YOUR VEHICLES, YOU WANT NOT HAVE THESE ISSUES. MY CUSTOMER BASE EXCEED 3K FOR A REASON. DEALERSHIPS, WHO CHARGE 150PER HOUR CONTRACT ME TO FIND THRE PROBLEMS. IF I WERE AN ATTORNEY, WELL I`M SURE YOUR AWARE OF BILLABLE HOURS! I OFFER SENIOR DISCOUNTS, AAA DISCOUNTS AND MUCH MORE ON REPAIRS. I DO MY PART TO HELP PEOPLE, LIKE I`VE TRIED TO HELP YOU. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, YOU WANTED ME TO INSTALL YOUR USED PARTS!! I`M NOT A SWAP MEET OR WORK LIKE THE OTHER SHOPS YOU`VE BEEN LOYAL TOO. YOU`VE HAD BE DIAGNOSE AND THEN WENT TO OTHER SHOPS FOR REPAIRS. I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BRAKES FIXED AND HAVE THEM INSPECT EVERY OIL CHANGE LIKE YOU SHOULD, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR TRANSMISSION REBUILT AND HAVE IT FLUSHED EVERY 30K LIKE YOU SHOULD AND I HOPE YOU GET YOU DIFFERENTIAL REPAIRED, AGAIN, BY THE SAME FACILITY THAT HAS INSTALLED USED PARTS. I FEEL YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER. I THINK IT`S SAFE TO ASSUME, THAT I WON`T BE SEEING YOU IN ANOTHER FIVE YEARS EXPECTING MY EXPERTISE FOR FREE. IN MY 40YEARS IN BUSINESS I`VE HAD TO INFORM TWO CUSTOMER THAT THEY ARE NOT WELCOME BACK, YOU ARE THE 3RD. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, I THINK THEY ARE MORE THAN JUST YOUR CAR ISSUES!

Buddy Hamblin