Review for Buddy's Auto Repair
Jacob D. on 02/05/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I Won't Be Back"
A co worker recommended this place as my mechanic of 7 years has accepted a long term assignment outside of his shop and is now on a part time status. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation and they supposedly give you a free 40 point inspection with AAA. Well, it really wasn't free cause they charged me $39.40 for a tire rotation. I've never paid such a ridiculous amount for a tire rotation in my life! Also, the general manager or whatever his title was, Eddie, was nice at first but once I did not want them to perform the recommended repairs after the inspection he seemed to be irritated with me. I really didn't get a good vibe from Eddie from the get go. The owner Buddy was really nice and I felt reassured upon entering his establishment due to all of his certificates on the wall and being AAA certified/recommended, etc. but after the inflated price of the tire rotation, the weird vibe I got with Eddie, + my relative who also took his car there for service who felt the same as I did, I definitely will not be back there.
Service Date: 01/31/2015