Burnsville Auto Repair

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Burnsville Auto Repair
BERNADETTE S. on 07/21/2016
"OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND HONEST, PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES!"
I thoroughly enjoyed the amazingly-outstanding customer service by Perry! I think he is the owner, and he was fabulous--extremely polite, honest, ethical and explained everything to me. He was very nice even when I called right before they were closing. I had a nail in my tire-- sidewall. They took care of my tire problem the next day--early in the morning. They did not charge tons of money for the service and completed all work accurately and quickly! Then, I received a free car wash. I will be going back to Burnsville Auto Repair for all my car needs! Yesterday was my first time going there, and now they will have a loyal customer for a very long time! Thank you Perry and your team of wonderful mechanics! WOW! The BP staff were also friendly and kind.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander Sport