Burnsville Auto Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Burnsville Auto Repair
GREG S. on 01/13/2015
"Watch out! You will get ripped-off b4 you know it"
I bought a groupon for the oil change. It turnes out my cars need a synthetic oil only. I figured that with the groupon I would get a good deal. I paid extra $70 for one car and $45 for the other. For that money I could have changed oil at the dealership, not at the gas station. Needless to say, I am frustrated with paying $115 on top of the price of the groupon for 2 oil changes.
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 12/26/2014
Review Created: 01/13/2015 08:57 AM
PERRY L. at Burnsville Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2015

I am so sorry you are frustrated with the requirements of your vehicles.  As you know, we do not set up the specifications on the vehicles.  We can only follow the manufacture requirements.  Owning high end import vehicles will typically have higher oil grade requirements and additionally quarts thus resulting in additional charges.  The groupon you purchased was from a 3rd party and not thru us, so the complaint of the price of the groupon would need to be brought up with the company in which you purchased that from.

Perry Linn